US general admits drone strike near Afghan airport that killed 10 was a 'mistake'

And the MSM will yawn as this gets dropped on Friday afternoon.

Just change the name from Biden to Trump (or any Republican for that matter), and heads would be exploding all over the MSM for days, with much wailing and gnashing of teeth with accustaions against Trump.
Um...where you been?

Did you seriously bleev the Trumptards gave up a chance to blame Biden for that?

Never hear the end of it if it had happened under Trump's watch.
See post 21.

And then show me the topics slamming Trump for all the drone strikes which killed THOUSANDS of innocents on his watch.

I'll wait here. Thanks ahead of time.

See post 21.

And then show me the topics slamming Trump for all the drone strikes which killed THOUSANDS of innocents on his watch.

I'll wait here. Thanks ahead of time.
I'll wait for the Trump drone strikes that killed THOUSANDS of innocents.

No dingbat/fake news sites. Thank ahead of time.

I'll wait for the Trump drone strikes that killed THOUSANDS of innocents.

No dingbat/fake news sites. Thank ahead of time.
Here you go:

Trump drone strikes mass murder Yemeni civilians: Hidden toll of US drone strikes in Yemen: Nearly a third of deaths are civilians, not al-Qaida

Trump drone strike murders 30 farmers: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Trump drone strike murders five innocents, including a new mother: U.S. Drone Killed Afghan Civilians, Officials Say (Published 2019)

Trump drone strike kills a mother and child: US acknowledges civilian deaths in Somalia drone strike

Correct me if my memory is failing, but I don't recall any of Biden's critics starting topics about these and wailing about Trump's incompetence.

Thanks ahead of time. I'll wait here.

Here you go:

Trump drone strikes mass murder Yemeni civilians: Hidden toll of US drone strikes in Yemen: Nearly a third of deaths are civilians, not al-Qaida

Trump drone strike murders 30 farmers: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

Trump drone strike murders five innocents, including a new mother: U.S. Drone Killed Afghan Civilians, Officials Say (Published 2019)

Trump drone strike kills a mother and child: US acknowledges civilian deaths in Somalia drone strike

Correct me if my memory is failing, but I don't recall any of Biden's critics starting topics about these and wailing about Trump's incompetence.

THOUSANDS dingbat! THOUSANDS!

"And then show me the topics slamming Trump for all the drone strikes which killed THOUSANDS of innocents on his watch."

I'll wait.

THOUSANDS dingbat! THOUSANDS!

"And then show me the topics slamming Trump for all the drone strikes which killed THOUSANDS of innocents on his watch."

I'll wait.
I see what you are doing with your idiotic semantics game.

You know damned well no one started any topics about those drone strikes which killed far more innocents on Trump's watch and called him incompetent.

If you knew different, you would shut me up by posting the threads.

But you can't do that, can you.

Here you go:

You're desperate. You're scorekeeping!
We can go a little farther back to wedding parties under Obama, who absolutely loved droning!!

You're still a lame loser, G50cent.....

I see what you are doing with your idiotic semantics game.

You know damned well no one started any topics about those drone strikes which killed far more innocents on Trump's watch and called him incompetent.

If you knew different, you would shut me up by posting the threads.

But you can't do that, can you.
Just stop being such a sleazebag, OK?

You're desperate. You're scorekeeping!
We can go a little farther back to wedding parties under Obama, who absolutely loved droning!!

You're still a lame loser, G50cent.....
The claim was made that we would have heard no end of Trump-slamming if civilians were killed by drone strikes.

Stay on point, tard.

Never hear the end of it if it had happened under Trump's watch.

*****SMILE***

I am!
You're still the passive-aggressive political twit you've always been.
No, you are not on point. The claim was made Trump would have been attacked. I have called them on it. Nothing was said about Obama.

THOUSANDS of innocents killed by Trump drone strikes, your words. THOUSANDS, or you're a sleazebag.
2019: Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama's numbers

As of January of this year, U.S. drone strikes fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria have killed at least 1,257 civilians, according to the Pentagon, and a monitoring group, Airwars, estimates the number to be as great as 7,500.

Now where are those Trump drone strike topics, coward?

Forum List

Back