US general admits drone strike near Afghan airport that killed 10 was a 'mistake'

The point of the thread is the hypocrisy. So it doesn’t remotely bother you that our media tries to control the narrative? It’s pretty sad. Pravda anyone?

I never argued that. I also believe there is great hypocrisy in only now caring when we have been doing this for nearly 20 years. I've never once argued that the media isn't hypocritical. But so are many, many others.

I never argued that. I also believe there is great hypocrisy in only now caring when we have been doing this for nearly 20 years. I've never once argued that the media isn't hypocritical. But so are many, many others.
So you agree the media is hypocritical. Excellent. Maybe if the media were on the level then more people would not be as skeptical and divisive and we would have a more balanced society? Hmmmm

I may be wrong....but I believe he's more an idiot than a liar.

he is both. Biden is scum

I miss Trump.

1632277968084.png

Some of these drone strikes victims could have been whistle-blowers who were going to blow the whistle on corruption going on in their country or on the Globalist's plots.

There has been too many mistakes

Forum List

Back