US general admits drone strike near Afghan airport that killed 10 was a 'mistake'

I'm done for now with your usual song n' dance.
You can put your hat and cane away.
If you want me to stop, all you and your fellow tards need to do is stop manufacturing bullshit.

Show me where Biden said terrorists were killed in the strike.
Bidumb =

Bidumb =
All three of your links say the US Central Command said it was explosives/terrorists. One of the headlines evens says, "Pentagon says"!

Show me where Biden said it.

All three of your links say the US Central Command said it was explosives/terrorists. One of the headlines evens says, "Pentagon says"!

Show me where Biden said it.
hahhahahahahahhaha--woooohoooooooo
stop the stupid shit --- Bidumb's Admin
MAJOR FK UP by you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bidumb is the CiC!!! he's head of the Pentagon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHwoooooooowooooooohoohooo
you fkd up

hahhahahahahahhaha--woooohoooooooo
stop the stupid shit --- Bidumb's Admin
MAJOR FK UP by you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bidumb is the CiC!!! he's head of the Pentagon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHwoooooooowooooooohoohooo
You said Biden lied.

Turns out you lied.

2019: Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama's numbers

As of January of this year, U.S. drone strikes fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria have killed at least 1,257 civilians, according to the Pentagon, and a monitoring group, Airwars, estimates the number to be as great as 7,500.

Now where are those Trump drone strike topics, coward?
Paywall sleazebag. Still waiting.

Besides, Airwars is dingbat/fake news that appeals to dingbats like you.

Paywall sleazebag. Still waiting.
Click the link. When it initially opens, all the text is visible. Click Ctrl-A and then Ctrl-C before the paywall kicks in. Then past it into a Word document.

That's exactly what I did, tard.

Keep dancing, coward. :lol:

You fucked up.

They work for Biden. It's on him.
Yes, the buck stops with Biden. He is ultimately responsible for the tragedy. I feel for the drone operator's and commanders who made that error.

But the words never came out of Biden's mouth as claimed by the liars.

Wow! Biden is an AMAZING Commander in Chief!

Good Lord…..you piece of shit left wing communist cucks are soulless pieces of human garbage.

BROWN LIVES MATTER!!!!

Unless they are INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND BIDEN OR OBAMA BLOW THEM UP.

THEN THEIR BROWN LIVES DONT MEAN SHIT.

See post 21.

And then show me the topics slamming Trump for all the drone strikes which killed THOUSANDS of innocents on his watch.

I'll wait here. Thanks ahead of time.
1631916141179.png

Please show us the information that supports the supposed thousands killed by drone strikes during Trump's watch because the responsibility of such lies on you.

*****SMILE*****

:)

See post 21.

And then show me the topics slamming Trump for all the drone strikes which killed THOUSANDS of innocents on his watch.

you're a BIG loser today--HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

etc many links

Forum List

Back