US general admits drone strike near Afghan airport that killed 10 was a 'mistake'

All three of your links say the US Central Command said it was explosives/terrorists. One of the headlines evens says, "Pentagon says"!

Show me where Biden said it.
The Pentagon? they work for xiden

Xiden lied people died

The incompetency of this fraudulently elected administration is beyond all imagination... For four years we were fed every petty and imaginary rumor of the president's legality and ethics. Yet within 8 months Joey Xi Bai Dung has proven to be inept, incompetent, derisive and incapable to speak to Americans truthfully.
Then as recently as today we find that Bai Dung is not refusing to supply the States of Florida and Texas with life saving monoclonal body treatment drugs that can reduce hospitalization.
Who does it really hurt? People of color and mainly Black people. This is institutionalized Racism...
On top of all that of all this now we have a super influx of illegal aliens coming across our borders un-vaccinated and in many cases infected with Covid-19 or it's variant mutations.
Are we to believe that this just happened accidentally? I don't think so.

Follow-up:

Last edited:
Because it was a strike intended to save face for Biden. We could have taken time to verify a strike, but Biden needed one to happen right away. To me that makes no sense. If we needed retribution it could have been a week later, a month later.

We had been getting better at this. Using Afghan assets on the ground to identify or verify targets.

Every bomb dropped for the last almost 20 years was intended to save face.

yep...admitted it and admitted they lied about it. Heads need to roll. They sure are in Afghanistan. Those left behind losing THEIR heads. Hows that justice.

Horrible beyond words.... :(

The next day this tragedy happened it was published in many countries around the world, but only when the scum US woke generals finally admit it publicly, the real story is told in America.

1631930892394.png

And the MSM will yawn as this gets dropped on Friday afternoon.

Just change the name from Biden to Trump (or any Republican for that matter), and heads would be exploding all over the MSM for days, with much wailing and gnashing of teeth with accustaions against Trump.

U.S. Central Command Gen. Frank McKenzie admitted at a briefing Friday that the Aug. 29 drone strike near Kabul airport was "a mistake."
Ten people were killed in the strike, which the U.S. believed was targeting a terrorist, but instead killed an aid worker.
“I am now convinced that as many as 10 civilians, including up to seven children were tragically killed in that strike," said McKenzie. “Moreover, we now assess that it is unlikely that the vehicle and those who died or associated with ISIS Khorasan or were a direct threat to US forces."
“I offer my profound condolences to the family and friends of those who were killed,” said McKenzie.

Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths

During Mr Obama's eight years in office, 1,878 drone strikes were carried out, according to researchers. Since Mr Trump was elected in 2016, there have been 2,243 drone strikes. The Republican president has also made some of the operations, the ones outside of war zones, more secretive. As a result, things have different today: under Mr Trump, there are more drone strikes - and less transparency.

Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths - BBC News
-------------------------------

I wonder how many children and women lost their life under his 4 years of drone strikes.

Last edited:
Wonder when will be the first time this comes up in meetings with Russia and China.

Moon Bats. Are you proud of your Mr Potatohead's incompetency?

He had to go and damn fast attack a target because he was getting heat because of the 13 Americans that were killed because of his stupidity.

He fucked it up just like he fucks up everything. Just like Obama said to never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.

However, you stupid Moon Bats are really the ones that fucked up when you voted for that dufus and then didn't say a damn thing when he stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Shame on you. You have a blood on your hands including the blood of these kids:

1631971337777.png

Trump got terrorist leaders with his drone strikes.

Obama got wedding parties.

Potatohead got little children.

This was a strike that was specifically happening after an attack that killed 13 US servicemen, and after Potatohead thumped his chest and talked tough about how we were going to aggressively go after the people responsible.

… and then we killed 10 innocent civilians, most of them children, instead.

Just another example of his incompetency.

Most incompetent President ever.

No, you are not on point. The claim was made Trump would have been attacked. I have called them on it. Nothing was said about Obama.

This attack was different because it came just a day after BIDEN sat up there and vowed to kill the terrorists involved. It was a rushed strike without people on the ground to verify, but it was a strike that Biden desperately needed politically to show he was in some sort of control. They just pulled the trigger and hoped it was right.

Other mistakes have been done but we had learned better techniques using assets on the ground to mark targets. This one was done using Biden's touted "over horizon" and this all coming a chaotic exit from Afghanistan that Biden completely fucked up. And if you dont believe that ask our allies.

Forum List

Back