US Gas Prices Reach ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH for SEVENTH STRAIGHT DAY — And Of Course This is Ignored by Fake News Media

If they really were reserved to the minority useful purposes, there would be no problem.
Blaming others for one's poor choices is childish at best.
A much better solution would be to ban private automobiles in major cities and rely on public transportation. Leave the private vehicles to the folks living in the country that can't rely on public transportation. Of course this would tick off those entitled voters in the cities that demand everyone else sacrifice for them.

...and there is ample childishness around.
"The President made us buy stupid useless vehicles!"
Yeah.
Screw the guy who has to drive a twenty year old pickup from a relative, because that is all he could afford on near minimum wage, or any number of low wage earners driving older inefficient cars.
They should just make the "choice" to shell out over 50K or more to upgrade to a vehicle that meets your approval.
The people this hurts more are the working poor that liberals pay lip service to and everyone who will pay higher prices for literally everything.
But you continue on feeling smug.

Yeah.
Screw the guy who has to drive a twenty year old pickup from a relative, because that is all he could afford on near minimum wage, or any number of low wage earners driving older inefficient cars.
They should just make the "choice" to shell out over 50K or more to upgrade to a vehicle that meets your approval.
The people this hurts more are the working poor that liberals pay lip service to and everyone who will pay higher prices for literally everything.
Cloward-Piven, all day long.

Yeah.
Those were obviously not the people the quoted post was talking about. They didn't drive down the national mpg or drive up the price of fuel.
Some people are so focused on what they want to see that they don't see what's there.

Yeah.

Interestingly enough, I'm one of those poorer people (I live on my military pension) who inherited a vehicle from someone. I was given a PT Cruiser that got around 20 to 22 mpg (old car, and it needed some work), and decided to go buy a newer used car because of gas prices. Just a couple of weeks ago, I found a Honda Civic that was in GREAT condition (previous owner took really good care of it), and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg (around 4,000). Currently, it gets 30 to 35 mpg (been checking it every time I fill up), and will get 6 miles more per gallon if I put in a new computer chip for 89 bucks (which I think I will do in the very near future).

And, I've seen many Civics that get about the same mileage on Facebook for sale for roughly the same price, with some going up to around 6,000, depending on the condition.

You don't need to spend a fortune to get a decent car with good gas mileage.

Interestingly enough, I'm one of those poorer people (I live on my military pension) who inherited a vehicle from someone. I was given a PT Cruiser that got around 20 to 22 mpg (old car, and it needed some work), and decided to go buy a newer used car because of gas prices. Just a couple of weeks ago, I found a Honda Civic that was in GREAT condition (previous owner took really good care of it), and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg (around 4,000). Currently, it gets 30 to 35 mpg (been checking it every time I fill up), and will get 6 miles more per gallon if I put in a new computer chip for 89 bucks (which I think I will do in the very near future).

And, I've seen many Civics that get about the same mileage on Facebook for sale for roughly the same price, with some going up to around 6,000, depending on the condition.

You don't need to spend a fortune to get a decent car with good gas mileage.
The problem in America is that gargantuan excess in consumption is taken as not only normal, but obligatory.

CityMoron_1.jpg

This is "payback" by OPEC nations for the war in Ukraine.

Hold onto your wallets because it isn't going to get better....and probably a LOT worse.

US Gas Prices Reach ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH for SEVENTH STRAIGHT DAY

And Of Course This is Ignored by Fake News Media

17 May 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Gas prices reached a NEW all-time record high on Monday — for the SEVENTH STRAIGHT DAY!
This did not make headlines in the major media today.

Can you even imagine if this would have happened when Trump was president? But, of course, it didn’t because President Trump’s policies lowered gas prices and helped every American.
The Denver Channel reported:
For the seventh consecutive day, gas prices hit a record high. According to AAA, the average for a gallon of regular gas reached an all-time high of $4.48 nationwide on Monday after increasing by 1 cent overnight, AAA said.​
According to AAA, gas has increased 16 cents in the last week, 41 cents in the last month and $1.44 in the last year. This streak of records topped the nation’s previous record of $4.33 set back on March 11.​

Commentary:
**********​

While the average American is struck by high gasoline prices to fuel their cars at the national average of $4.79/gal, Truckers are being flummoxed by the prices they are paying to get goods to the stores, having to pay up to $7.00/gal for diesel fuel.
Hence, we have empty shelves, soaring record inflation, soaring debt, brink of war and skyrocketing crime….
The entire world is coming unraveled because idiot Joey Xi Bai Dung was fraudulently installed in the White House.
Just two years ago our country was a net exporter of energy. We were making serious money and gas prices were well under $2 per gallon.
Meanwhile, if you put a Joey Xi “I Did That” sticker on a gas pump, you are much more likely to be arrested than if you joined Antifa/BLM terrorist organization and destroyed a city block.
Since Uncle Jojo took office and started his war on fossil fuels, my heating bill has gone from $75/ month to $270/month. Lets hope that flaky asshole has a stroke or heart attack before he succeeds in wrecking this country.

Forum List

Back