US Embassy at the Vatican Displays Homosexual Pride Flag....The Pope says nothing....what a religious leader Catholics have!

Ringtone
I'm not whining. I love ggetting under your skin when you post lies and gate.
Have a look at how you responded. Pathetic.
Is that the best you've got?
Slide back down your burrow where you belong.

Why do we.......

personalize_cute_rainbow_car_magnet_10_x_3.jpg (240×240)

Because it’s the official policy of the US Department of State. You will recall this started under Trump, though he made them stop!!!

Why do you care if someone else is gay? Mind your own fucking business and let others live their lives in peace.

That's well and good if they don't try and force it on anyone...but they do.

Homosexual acts are considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose center is the Vatican. It has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins
Wisdom teeth, tonsils, foreskins, and long hair are all sins in the Catholic Church.

Homosexual acts are considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose center is the Vatican. It has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

E2zOhtAXoAQRZ-Z

VATICAN CITY, June 1, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The United States Embassy to the Holy See is flying a colorful flag this month, but it’s not Old Glory. Today the U.S. Embassy to the Vatican announced over Twitter that it is celebrating “Pride Month” by exhibiting the bright rainbow stripes of the gay liberation movement.

Tweeting a photo of the flag hanging from the balcony of its building in Rome, an Embassy representative wrote, “The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See celebrates #PrideMonth with the Pride flag on display during the month of June. The United States respects the dignity and equality of LGBTQI+ people. LGBTQI+ rights are human rights.”

Not only are homosexual sex acts considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose earthly leader Pope Francis is also the monarch of Vatican City. The Catholic Church has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See is not itself in Vatican City, but in the same compound as the U.S. Embassy to the Italian Republic on the Aventine Hill in Rome, near the exclusive Via Veneto. Nevertheless, the choice to fly a flag representing sexual licence in the face of the Vatican may seem undiplomatic.

American Catholic children's author John McNichol told LifeSiteNews that he believes flying the pride flag is a blatant show of disrespect for the Catholic Church.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifesitenews.com

Why do we.......

Because it’s the official policy of the US Department of State. You will recall this started under Trump, though he made them stop!!!
No Flag other than the Stars an Stripes should be allowed to be flown from any Federal Building or Embassy

I agree. ^^^

toobfreak

That's original. You've broken my heart and spirit. Like a knife through my shoulder blades. Wordsworth put the polish on you son.

Do you realise that ministries of all denominations are a magnet for homosexuals and paedophiles. Of course you did. So each time you support religion or attend church you are in fact giving the signal to religion you approve of the disgusting behaviour.
If you disagree with it, don't go the church and tell them why. I know you won't because you don't care and want to get to heaven. That's the gross hypocrisy of godbotherers like you.
No, I don't realize that. But please do remind me to punch you in the throat if I ever get the chance to meet you for saying I support it. :)

mdk

ding
You couldn't punch the air
Big tough guy. As if a dickhead like you would intimidate me.
Piss off.

ding
You couldn't punch the air
Big tough guy. As if a dickhead like you would intimidate me.
Piss off.
I'd say the guy that thought he was the tough guy was the internet warrior who from the safety of his home anonymously accused others of supporting pedophilia from his keyboard and computer.

ding
If you are a believer and are not aware of kiddy fiddlers disguising as priests etc, you are a complete imbecile.
Favouring religion is one thing but denying paedophilia, that's taken hypocrisy to another level.

You know I'm right so what's your point? You're a disgrace.

ding
If you are a believer and are not aware of kiddy fiddlers disguising as priests etc, you are a complete imbecile.
Favouring religion is one thing but denying paedophilia, that's taken hypocrisy to another level.

You know I'm right so what's your point? You're a disgrace.
The issue is you accusing me of supporting it. If I accused someone the way you accused me I would expect to be punched in the throat.

Which is why you would never do it face to face.

ding
If you are aware of it, which you are, and if you continue to attend church, which I assume you do, you are supporting the paedophilia by simply supporting the church.
If everyone refused to attend because of it, and the church was told so, how long do you think it would last.
But my main problem is the hypocrisy of you people because you are afraid of mortality.
You let kids be molested as collateral damage to save your sorry hypocritical arse. If you were a real Christian you would do something but no, you're filthy religion forbids you to challenge the church.

If you had the guts you imply you have, you'd punch that guy in throat.
You're nothing and never will be. Principles of an alley cat.

ding
If you are aware of it, which you are, and if you continue to attend church, which I assume you do, you are supporting the paedophilia by simply supporting the church.
If everyone refused to attend because of it, and the church was told so, how long do you think it would last.
But my main problem is the hypocrisy of you people because you are afraid of mortality.
You let kids be molested as collateral damage to save your sorry hypocritical arse. If you were a real Christian you would do something but no, you're filthy religion forbids you to challenge the church.

If you had the guts you imply you have, you'd punch that guy in throat.
You're nothing and never will be. Principles of an alley cat.
Your logic is flawed. By your logic you wouldn't ever vote for a Democrat because Democrats were responsible for 150 years of slavery, racism, bigotry, segregation and oppression. And they have never apologized for it.

It doesn't take guts to say that if someone accused me to my face of supporting pedophilia that I would punch them in the throat. It should be expected.

Homosexual acts are considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose center is the Vatican. It has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

E2zOhtAXoAQRZ-Z

VATICAN CITY, June 1, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The United States Embassy to the Holy See is flying a colorful flag this month, but it’s not Old Glory. Today the U.S. Embassy to the Vatican announced over Twitter that it is celebrating “Pride Month” by exhibiting the bright rainbow stripes of the gay liberation movement.

Tweeting a photo of the flag hanging from the balcony of its building in Rome, an Embassy representative wrote, “The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See celebrates #PrideMonth with the Pride flag on display during the month of June. The United States respects the dignity and equality of LGBTQI+ people. LGBTQI+ rights are human rights.”

Not only are homosexual sex acts considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose earthly leader Pope Francis is also the monarch of Vatican City. The Catholic Church has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See is not itself in Vatican City, but in the same compound as the U.S. Embassy to the Italian Republic on the Aventine Hill in Rome, near the exclusive Via Veneto. Nevertheless, the choice to fly a flag representing sexual licence in the face of the Vatican may seem undiplomatic.

American Catholic children's author John McNichol told LifeSiteNews that he believes flying the pride flag is a blatant show of disrespect for the Catholic Church.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifesitenews.com

Why do we.......

A lot of people believe that God made gays too.

But he said to them, “Not everyone can accept this teaching, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”
—Matthew 19:11–12

ding
I don't care what you hypocrite godbotherers think. You can threaten me all.you like but if we met, there would be no throat punching. You're a gutless wimps.
Your problem is have accurately outlined the hypocrisy of you Jesus junkies. You know I'm right but being gutless you won't do anything about it.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

ding
I don't care what you hypocrite godbotherers think. You can threaten me all.you like but if we met, there would be no throat punching. You're a gutless wimps.
Your problem is have accurately outlined the hypocrisy of you Jesus junkies. You know I'm right but being gutless you won't do anything about it.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
There would be no throat punching because you wouldn't say it to my face. If you did there would be throat punching.

There are a few things that MY Catholic church will not compromise on: The sanctity of life, and the sanctity of marriage. "President" Biden shits on both of them.

The Pope is not a very good Catholic. But of course we don't know what he told Biden in private; we only have Biden's report.

Enough said.

Makes you wonder how the other living Pope (Benedict) is doing?
There was a coup in the Vactican that brought the communist Pope Francis into power

Last edited:

Forum List

Back