US Embassy at the Vatican Displays Homosexual Pride Flag....The Pope says nothing....what a religious leader Catholics have!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Homosexual acts are considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose center is the Vatican. It has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

E2zOhtAXoAQRZ-Z

VATICAN CITY, June 1, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The United States Embassy to the Holy See is flying a colorful flag this month, but it’s not Old Glory. Today the U.S. Embassy to the Vatican announced over Twitter that it is celebrating “Pride Month” by exhibiting the bright rainbow stripes of the gay liberation movement.

Tweeting a photo of the flag hanging from the balcony of its building in Rome, an Embassy representative wrote, “The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See celebrates #PrideMonth with the Pride flag on display during the month of June. The United States respects the dignity and equality of LGBTQI+ people. LGBTQI+ rights are human rights.”

Not only are homosexual sex acts considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose earthly leader Pope Francis is also the monarch of Vatican City. The Catholic Church has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See is not itself in Vatican City, but in the same compound as the U.S. Embassy to the Italian Republic on the Aventine Hill in Rome, near the exclusive Via Veneto. Nevertheless, the choice to fly a flag representing sexual licence in the face of the Vatican may seem undiplomatic.

American Catholic children's author John McNichol told LifeSiteNews that he believes flying the pride flag is a blatant show of disrespect for the Catholic Church.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifesitenews.com

Why do we.......

personalize_cute_rainbow_car_magnet_10_x_3.jpg (240×240)

Because it’s the official policy of the US Department of State. You will recall this started under Trump, though he made them stop!!!

My only question is why couldn't the LGBT people choose something that didn't already have a meaning? To me, the rainbow is supposed to be about the Lord's promise after the forty day rain took place back in the day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All the middle east cults involve pedophilia and rape. Catholics, Hassidic Jews, Muslim gangs, etc.

My only question is why couldn't the LGBT people choose something that didn't already have a meaning? To me, the rainbow is supposed to be about the Lord's promise after the forty day rain took place back in the day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, the rainbow is supposed to be about the Lord's promise after the forty day rain took place back in the day.

How did you arrive at that? Where was that flag shown to represent the aftermath of a great flood that didn't happen? Let me guess. You personally gave it that position. You didn't get that message from god. It appears you also have unique access to gods thoughts etc. Admit it. Its BS.

Do you realise that ministries of all denominations are a magnet for homosexuals and paedophiles. Of course you did. So each time you support religion or attend church you are in fact giving the signal to religion you approve of the disgusting behaviour.
If you disagree with it, don't go the church and tell them why. I know you won't because you don't care and want to get to heaven. That's the gross hypocrisy of godbotherers like you.

Whatever dipshit wrote this article mischaracterized the pride flag as "representing sexual licence," which is not the truth. The flag is about supporting and recognizing LGBT people as equal members of the human race.

It has nothing to do with how frequently and with whom a person has sex and whether an adult targets kids.

The U.S. government must remain neutral toward religions while staying true to our obligation to support basic human rights for all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Primary colors-----attract small children psychologically speaking. Little kids are drawn to rainbows

Homosexual acts are considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose center is the Vatican. It has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

E2zOhtAXoAQRZ-Z

VATICAN CITY, June 1, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The United States Embassy to the Holy See is flying a colorful flag this month, but it’s not Old Glory. Today the U.S. Embassy to the Vatican announced over Twitter that it is celebrating “Pride Month” by exhibiting the bright rainbow stripes of the gay liberation movement.

Tweeting a photo of the flag hanging from the balcony of its building in Rome, an Embassy representative wrote, “The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See celebrates #PrideMonth with the Pride flag on display during the month of June. The United States respects the dignity and equality of LGBTQI+ people. LGBTQI+ rights are human rights.”

Not only are homosexual sex acts considered grave sins by the Catholic Church, whose earthly leader Pope Francis is also the monarch of Vatican City. The Catholic Church has also taught for millennia that pride is the worst of the seven deadly sins.

The U.S. Embassy to the Holy See is not itself in Vatican City, but in the same compound as the U.S. Embassy to the Italian Republic on the Aventine Hill in Rome, near the exclusive Via Veneto. Nevertheless, the choice to fly a flag representing sexual licence in the face of the Vatican may seem undiplomatic.

American Catholic children's author John McNichol told LifeSiteNews that he believes flying the pride flag is a blatant show of disrespect for the Catholic Church.

Why do we.......

Because it’s the official policy of the US Department of State. You will recall this started under Trump, though he made them stop!!!
Perhaps the pope was busy applying anal lube to one of the alter boys

E2zOhtAXoAQRZ-Z

Why do we.......

The Pope is not going to start an international. crisis over the childish insults and attacks by the Xiden admin

Hopefully some of ya'll made it to your fainting couches in times.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, the rainbow is supposed to be about the Lord's promise after the forty day rain took place back in the day.

How did you arrive at that? Where was that flag shown to represent the aftermath of a great flood that didn't happen? Let me guess. You personally gave it that position. You didn't get that message from god. It appears you also have unique access to gods thoughts etc. Admit it. Its BS.

Do you realise that ministries of all denominations are a magnet for homosexuals and paedophiles. Of course you did. So each time you support religion or attend church you are in fact giving the signal to religion you approve of the disgusting behaviour.
If you disagree with it, don't go the church and tell them why. I know you won't because you don't care and want to get to heaven. That's the gross hypocrisy of godbotherers like you.
That flag is being flown for something that it shouldn't represent to begin with because them colors already had an original meaning which is what brought me to the question that I asked in my previous message. Why couldn't the LGBT people choose what didn't already have a significance to be their logo? Going after what already belongs to another person is bad enough, but to go stealing from the Lord of all people? I won't be surprised he has in mind a special plan for their kind.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Primary colors-----attract small children psychologically speaking. Little kids are drawn to rainbows
Even if that is true, the rainbow is more than just red, yellow, and blue. When them three colors run together, orange, green, and purple are then in the picture too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That flag is being flown for something that it shouldn't represent to begin with because them colors already had an original meaning which is what brought me to the question that I asked in my previous message. Why couldn't the LGBT people choose what didn't already have a significance to be their logo? Going after what already belongs to another person is bad enough, but to go stealing from the Lord of all people? I won't be surprised he has in mind a special plan for their kind.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
The flag has serious significance because it means that everything that the church ever previously taught was bullshit, so now that we know that why should anyone listen to anything that they say?

E2zOhtAXoAQRZ-Z

Why do we.......

Part of the Catholic Church's LEAVE NO CHILD'S BEHIND Liturgy

What does a gay couple call the room they use when one of them wants to have heterosexual ses?

Bi-den.

A us embassy is considered us soil and property. The pope has nothing he can say about it because it isn't his country flying it.

With that said it's bullshit. A government building shouldn't be flying any flags except the american one.

Why do we.......

Why do you care if someone else is gay? Mind your own fucking business and let others live their lives in peace.

E2zOhtAXoAQRZ-Z

Why do we.......

Oh you poor baby.

You have a problem with a gay flag but you don't have a problem with the flag of traitors to America. The confederate flag.

Can you understand it's just a piece of cloth?

Can you understand that christianity is not supposed to persecute people?

jesus didn't say one word about homosexuality. In fact, he was never married and spent his time with 12 other men.

The Vatican can do whatever they want. The people at our embassy there can hang a gay pride flag all they want.

You seem to forget about the first Amendment.

Yes trump didn't give a rat's ass about the constitution and didn't let anyone fly a gay pride flag.

trump is gone, you and he can's spread your homophobic hate from our government anymore.

Forum List

Back