US Embassador to Lybia Killed

I did and I was hoping for a conection to the Muslim Bro-Hood but did not find it. I even checked other sources but found none I would stand and salute.
I've seen posters who are still running around screaming "it was the Joooos, it was the Joooos" and I'd love to be able to poke 'em in the eye with this but not until it's proven.
Let's back up I know where the confuse is I am not saying he's part of the Muslim brotherhood, I just came in the discussion of that part of this thread. I am however saying their is more to this story than one man and a video. The director is supposed to be an informant for the FBI and the movie was supposed to be used to attract extreme Muslims.
I will also add the video trailer was uploaded to you tune a couple months ago, before he was questioned by the FBI.

I already answered that conspirac theory

That would be lame of the FBI to try to create more extremits....they must have nothing else to do
Deflection and spin. who said they were creating more extremest, they were hoping to locate potential ones.

Let's back up I know where the confuse is I am not saying he's part of the Muslim brotherhood, I just came in the discussion of that part of this thread. I am however saying their is more to this story than one man and a video. The director is supposed to be an informant for the FBI and the movie was supposed to be used to attract extreme Muslims.
I will also add the video trailer was uploaded to you tune a couple months ago, before he was questioned by the FBI.

That would be lame of the FBI to try to create more extremits....they must have nothing else to do
Deflection and spin. who said they were creating more extremest, they were hoping to locate potential ones.

There is no evidence the FBI created the movie. So right now that's all in speculation and conspiracy theories. So when we see any credible reports then we can talk about it. But for now you can just shutup

I don't think BecauseIKnowJackShit's English is particularly good. He thinks that "hoping" and "accusing" have the same meaning and anyone who accuses Muslims of anything is "anti-semetic." Really ... he's just that dim.

SAYIT is trying his best to round up insults. You can give up now I'm staying here and we dont need any conspiracy theories

SAYIT is trying his best to round up insults. You can give up now I'm staying here and we dont need any conspiracy theories

Well, I could use an apology. You claimed I accused Muslims of making that movie when you knew it wasn't true. If you're gonna post with adults you're gonna have to try to act like one, Princess.

Haha nakoula is still a Christian buddy :lol:

Doubtful.

He trotted out the "I'm an Israeli Jew," which is right down the Muslim bigotry lane. Huffingglue reported the connection to the MB and that made perfect sense. I admit that the Huffington Post has no credibility and the story is subject to change, still, the story so far is no way true.

Haha nakoula is still a Christian buddy :lol:

Doubtful.

He trotted out the "I'm an Israeli Jew," which is right down the Muslim bigotry lane. Huffingglue reported the connection to the MB and that made perfect sense. I admit that the Huffington Post has no credibility and the story is subject to change, still, the story so far is no way true.

Didn't the police just tell us he's an Egyptian?

There is no evidence the FBI created the movie. So right now that's all in speculation and conspiracy theories. So when we see any credible reports then we can talk about it. But for now you can just shutup

Spin and twist who said the FBI created the film? I said their is information that the director was an informant

Spin and twist who said the FBI created the film? I said their is information that the director was an informant

No there isn't. That's a conspiracy theory

Prove it Are you saying the FBI doesn't use informants and things like this to catch potential bad people?

Last edited:

Prove it

You are claiming it. Not me. I'm not doing the research for you. I don't believe that conspiracy theory

So you prove he was an informant for the FBI. What are you gonna say? To root out extremists in the US? The FBI is already after extremists for a while now. I am sure they know who to suspect of being and extremist

Prove it

You are claiming it. Not me. I'm not doing the research for you. I don't believe that conspiracy theory

So you prove he was an informant for the FBI. What are you gonna say? To root out extremists in the US? The FBI is already after extremists for a while now. I am sure they know who to suspect of being and extremist

It's your claim that it's a conspiracy theory prove it.

Are you saying the FBI doesn't use informants and things like this movie to catch potential bad people?

Are you saying the FBI doesn't use informants and things like this movie to catch potential bad people?

No. It's your claim that this guy is an informant. So you prove it.

This guy was already identified by the authorities as anti Islam egyptian Christian with the intention of pissing off Muslims with that "movie".

If you can't back up you're statements or you're gonna deflect it then just shutup. Or back it up

This guy was already identified by the authorities as anti Islam egyptian Christian with the intention of pissing off Muslims with that "movie".

If you can't back up you're statements or you're gonna deflect it then just shutup. Or back it up

it is your claim it's a conspiracy theory prove it.

it is your claim it's a conspiracy theory prove it.

I did in post 736 now you prove he is an informant

Forum List

Back