US Embassador to Lybia Killed

So a bunch of con artists who hawked fairy tales were forced to work for a living?

No, they were murdered, by scumbags like you.

Hey, 100 of us stranded on an Island having to produce food and shelter for ourselves, the most useless guy there would be the "Clergyman".

No, the most worthless would be the communist, you - who would tell others that they shouldn't work but instead take the fruits of labor of others by force.

Now if this turns out to be verifiable, I wonder if our Apologist in Chief will condemn a blatant connection to an Islamic cleric who would have obviously intended to stir up Islamic hatred and violence on 9/11?

Nakoula Nakoula has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. No evidence that he is a Christian, Coptic or otherwise.

Now if this turns out to be verifiable, I wonder if our Apologist in Chief will condemn a blatant connection to an Islamic cleric who would have obviously intended to stir up Islamic hatred and violence on 9/11?

Nakoula Nakoula has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. No evidence that he is a Christian, Coptic or otherwise.

:lmao::lmao:
Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Yeah he actually has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood....wow you nazi

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

ROFL

You pukes initially claimed that Terry Jones was behind this. You lied. Then the claim was that a "Sam Bassile, an Israeli Jew" made the film. Now it turns out that a Nakoula Nakoula, an Egyptian national, is the actual producer. Further, he has zero ties to the Copts, but he is tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

What a surprise, the scumbag Muslims created this as cover for their attacks.

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

ROFL

You pukes initially claimed that Terry Jones was behind this. You lied. Then the claim was that a "Sam Bassile, an Israeli Jew" made the film. Now it turns out that a Nakoula Nakoula, an Egyptian national, is the actual producer. Further, he has zero ties to the Copts, but he is tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Nope media was saying that then I corrected myself right away when I found out.....and he claimed he was an Israeli not me....what a pathetic man for doing that and I also corrected myself.

Furthermore, link it you cocksucker he has no ties to them. Who the fuck told you that man? Rush Limbaugh? Lmao:lol::lol::badgrin:

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

ROFL

Nope media was saying that then I corrected myself right away when I found out.....and he claimed he was an Israeli not me....what a pathetic man for doing that and I also corrected myself.

Furthermore, link it you cocksucker he has no ties to them. Who the fuck told you that man? Rush Limbaugh? Lmao:lol::lol::badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTryh99bW9o]The man behind the anti-Muslim movie Nakoula Basseley Nakoula - YouTube[/ame]

ROFL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTryh99bW9o]The man behind the anti-Muslim movie Nakoula Basseley Nakoula - YouTube[/ame]

And that proved what? They are both Christians I think you need to watch it again....there was nothing about the Muslim brotherhood in that....and the Joesph guy runs the Christ organization he's not Muslim ......look again

And that proved what? They are both Christians I think you need to watch it again....there was nothing about the Muslim brotherhood in that....and the Joesph guy runs the Christ organization he's not Muslim ......look again

It proves there is more to the story then what has been reported. It proves they were looking for extremist Muslims it proves the movie was changed several times to fit anagenda

It proves there is more to the story then what has been reported. It proves they were looking for extremist Muslims it proves the movie was changed several times to fit anagenda

Changed by the film producers....I didn't get anything you said at all.......the two people are anti Muslim Christians like it said in the video....no one has ties to the muslim brotherhood.....you and uncensored need to back up what you claim

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

ROFL

Whoa.
Considering the results - dead American diplomats - I'd say that if provable Nakoula Nakoula and the Muslim Bro-hood are both in deep do-do.
Is there a link to this news?

Changed by the film producers....I didn't get anything you said at all.......the two people are anti Muslim Christians like it said in the video....no one has ties to the muslim brotherhood.....you and uncensored need to back up what you claim

Two things for you too do right now watch the video or move along
There is more to this story than just a movie.

Like what? Explain your theory I don't get it....go ahead explain

Watch the video.

Watch the video.

Uncensored made the claim that they had ties to the Muslimbrotherhood and couldn't back it up so you posted this link..and still no mention of any ties.

Also I watched the video the other guy runs a Christ organization he's not Muslim

Watch the video.

Uncensored made the claim that they had ties to the Muslimbrotherhood and couldn't back it up so you posted this link..and still no mention of any ties.

Also I watched the video the other guy runs a Christ organization he's not Muslim
Yes there is more to this than just one man and a movie
Was Nakoula Basseley Nakoula an FBI Informant and the “Innocence” Film a Honeypot Trap? | Opinion - Liberal

Whoa.
Considering the results - dead American diplomats - I'd say that if provable Nakoula Nakoula and the Muslim Bro-hood are both in deep do-do.
Is there a link to this news?

Tons of links, no proof, because Nakoula is a slippery bastard.

The Associated Press: California man confirms role in anti-Islam film

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula & 'Innocence Of Muslims': Man Admits Role In Anti-Islam Movie

AND this could all change again tomorrow.

That still doesnt make him have any ties to the Muslim Brotherhood which was your claim....

Watch the video.

Was Nakoula Basseley Nakoula an FBI Informant and the “Innocence” Film a Honeypot Trap? | Opinion - Liberal

The movie doesnt rout extremists....it just got the typical violent protests in Afghanistan....egypt...etc...Egypt wasn't that violent there were mlilitary over there and the protests are over I believe

The movie doesnt rout extremists....it just got the typical violent protests in Afghanistan....egypt...etc...Egypt wasn't that violent there were mlilitary over there and the protests are over I believe

side step and spin, let's try that again.

Forum List

Back