US Embassador to Lybia Killed

The movie doesnt rout extremists....it just got the typical violent protests in Afghanistan....egypt...etc...Egypt wasn't that violent there were mlilitary over there and the protests are over I believe

side step and spin, let's try that again.

Try what? Tell us your conspiracy theory....nakoula is not a Muslim nor does he have ties to the Muslim brotherhood.

You haven't said anything in your past few posts....it was your guys claim that he had ties to Muslim brotherhood.

If you want to introduce something else than do it

The movie doesnt rout extremists....it just got the typical violent protests in Afghanistan....egypt...etc...Egypt wasn't that violent there were mlilitary over there and the protests are over I believe

Try what? Tell us your conspiracy theory....nakoula is not a Muslim nor does he have ties to the Muslim brotherhood.

You haven't said anything in your past few posts....it was your guys claim that he had ties to Muslim brotherhood.

If it doesn't fit your politic venue it's a conspiracy theory Watch the god damn first video.

If it doesn't fit your politic venue it's a conspiracy theory Watch the god damn first video.

I watched it twice and it nakoula doesn't have any ties with the Muslim brotherhood...nakoula is also an Arabic chrsitiasn name...end of story

If you have another claim introduce it dont just keep telling me to watch the video

So a bunch of con artists who hawked fairy tales were forced to work for a living?

Hey, 100 of us stranded on an Island having to produce food and shelter for ourselves, the most useless guy there would be the "Clergyman".

clergymen have built wells, farmed, repaired machinery, built barns, houses, fixed plumbing, and even dug latrines, all in the past week. What, exactly, have you done that would be useful on an island?

:lmao::lmao:
Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Yeah he actually has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood....wow you nazi

ROFL

You pukes initially claimed that Terry Jones was behind this. You lied. Then the claim was that a "Sam Bassile, an Israeli Jew" made the film. Now it turns out that a Nakoula Nakoula, an Egyptian national, is the actual producer. Further, he has zero ties to the Copts, but he is tied to the Muslim Brotherhood.

What a surprise, the scumbag Muslims created this as cover for their attacks.

Nope media was saying that then I corrected myself right away when I found out.....and he claimed he was an Israeli not me....what a pathetic man for doing that and I also corrected myself.

Furthermore, link it you cocksucker he has no ties to them. Who the fuck told you that man? Rush Limbaugh? Lmao:lol::lol::badgrin:

That's strange, I remember correcting you on that point more than once. that means you carried on with that lie long after the media corrected itself, yet you are still trying to blame others for your mistake. Typical tactic of hypocritical mooslims.

I watched it twice and it nakoula doesn't have any ties with the Muslim brotherhood...nakoula is also an Arabic chrsitiasn name...end of story

If you have another claim introduce it dont just keep telling me to watch the video

And Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim name, do you have a point with the name thing?

And Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim name, do you have a point with the name thing?

Hussein is but Obama looks like an atheist to me....his character...he doesn't buy religion maybe he is a agnostic....or maybe he is a believing Christian...

You wouldn't be the guy to tell me that.

And nice fail with your claim Nakoula had ties to the Muslim brotherhood....and the video....

Any other conspiracy theories you want to introduce?

Hussein is but Obama looks like an atheist to me....his character...he doesn't buy religion maybe he is a agnostic....or maybe he is a believing Christian...

You wouldn't be the guy to tell me that.

And nice fail with your claim Nakoula had ties to the Muslim brotherhood....and the video....

Any other conspiracy theories you want to introduce?

What a spin machine you are.

Two things for you too do right now watch the video or move along
There is more to this story than just a movie.

Like what? Explain your theory I don't get it....go ahead explain

Watch the video.

I did and I was hoping for a conection to the Muslim Bro-Hood but did not find it. I even checked other sources but found none I would stand and salute.
I've seen posters who are still running around screaming "it was the Joooos, it was the Joooos" and I'd love to be able to poke 'em in the eye with this but not until it's proven.

Watch the video.

I did and I was hoping for a conection to the Muslim Bro-Hood but did not find it. I even checked other sources but found none I would stand and salute.
I've seen posters who are still running around screaming "it was the Joooos, it was the Joooos" and I'd love to be able to poke 'em in the eye with this but not until it's proven.
Let's back up I know where the confuse is I am not saying he's part of the Muslim brotherhood, I just came in the discussion of that part of this thread. I am however saying their is more to this story than one man and a video. The director is supposed to be an informant for the FBI and the movie was supposed to be used to attract extreme Muslims.
I will also add the video trailer was uploaded to you tune a couple months ago, before he was questioned by the FBI.

I think it will be a week until we have a real story, and the will depend on whether the feds concoct something.

Watch the video.

Of course you would be hoping...:lol:

Watch the video.

Let's back up I know where the confuse is I am not saying he's part of the Muslim brotherhood, I just came in the discussion of that part of this thread. I am however saying their is more to this story than one man and a video. The director is supposed to be an informant for the FBI and the movie was supposed to be used to attract extreme Muslims.
I will also add the video trailer was uploaded to you tune a couple months ago, before he was questioned by the FBI.

I already answered that conspirac theory

That would be lame of the FBI to try to create more extremits....they must have nothing else to do

Watch the video.

It would certainly ruin your whole day if true, eh Bubba?

It would certainly ruin your whole day if true, eh Bubba?

It's not true at all....it was a Coptic Christian accept it.....you're a lunatic it's all in your head

Does the FBI have juridiction in this matter? I thought their overseas involvement was limited to theft and illegal obstruction of commerce. I would think this would be a matter mostly for the CIA and the military. I'm not sure about that though.

Forum List

Back