US economy facing 'modest' recession next year, Fannie Mae says

A recession is a recession...there is no such thing as a modest recession.....not unless you are rich like the Biden's....
that's not necessarily so, we don't have any bills except utilities, groceries and taxes. A recession might make us back off some trips but living within one's means makes recessions less noticeable

that's not necessarily so, we don't have any bills except utilities, groceries and taxes. A recession might make us back off some trips but living within one's means makes recessions less noticeable
If you are living paycheck to paycheck like millions of Americans are....there is nothing Modest about a recession....

not seeing that here yet, housing is still full out, travel is in the increase
Price of food and gas is ridiculous.
People getting let go from their jobs.....productivity is in the shitter.
It's worse in the big cities.
If you live in a blue state you probably always feel the same....like you're in a 3rd world country.
I remember how it was when I lived in CA.
The jobs didn't pay enough. Crime everywhere.

FQ3jb2VXEAMtRvA.jpg

Last edited:
Things will be shitty for the producers in society until the Democrats/CPUSA is out of power.
Many of our local useful idiots will be okay with that because their intellect is too shallow to realize that harming the producers harms everyone else.

Price of food and gas is ridiculous.
People getting let go from their jobs.....productivity is in the shitter.
It's worse in the big cities.
If you live in a blue state you probably always feel the same....like you're in a 3rd world country.
I remember how it was when I lived in CA.
The jobs didn't pay enough. Crime everywhere.

View attachment 634039
I live in a red state, no one has lost a job that I am aware of, most businesses are still hiring, one can buy a cow and have it processed here for around 3.65/lb all in costs. One just needs to be smart in these times

I live in a red state, no one has lost a job that I am aware of, most businesses are still hiring, one can buy a cow and have it processed here for around 3.65/lb all in costs. One just needs to be smart in these times
I remember my mother went in with a friend of hers to buy an entire cow. They divided up the beef, and our freestanding freezer in the garage was stocked for six months. It proved very economical.

I remember my mother went in with a friend of hers to buy an entire cow. They divided up the beef, and our freestanding freezer in the garage was stocked for six months. It proved very economical.
What happened to the Milk?

There is nothing more dangerous in the world right now than the world's thieving private money cabal . They will do everything to blame their centuries-old looting of the planet on others.
The Kagan/Nuland gang is waiting for their insane patient Biden to mature and start signing ANYTHING.

Rising interest rates at the Fed and sky-high inflation could trigger a recession​

The U.S. economic outlook is dimming and a downturn could be on the horizon as the Federal Reserve moves to tame the hottest inflation in four decades, according to Fannie Mae economists.

The mortgage lender said in a new economic and housing forecast that the economy faces a "modest recession" in 2023 as a result of the Fed's aggressive monetary policy tightening trajectory, fallout from the Russian war in Ukraine and the worst inflation in a generation.

Be sure and pat yourself on the back if you voted democrat.-OG

Don't be shocked to see stagflation like the Democrack's built in the 70s.

They're keeping things on the downlow that rising interest rates for fighting off bidenflation will affect the housing market. Greatly affect it, most likely.

It's basic math & logic, but for the leftists on this board, assuming a 300K loan:

The average interest rate for 2021 was approx. 3.0% : That's $1,264.81 for Principle & Interest on a 300K loan with no other considerations.

Today's average interest rate is approx. 5.9% with a good credit score: That's $1,779.41 for Principle & Interest on a 300K loan with no other considerations.

When it comes down to it, the values of homes are about what a person can afford every month. What you see above is a 41% increase in cost on a 300K loan. The only way to even things out is a 41% reduction in market value. And that's BEFORE other inflationary considerations, such as increases in property tax loved by leftists, and increases on home insurance.

Panicked yet? Just wait until they see April's inflation report, a dollar says we see 7% mortgage rates soon.

Don't be shocked to see stagflation like the Democrack's built in the 70s.

They're keeping things on the downlow that rising interest rates for fighting off bidenflation will affect the housing market. Greatly affect it, most likely.

It's basic math & logic, but for the leftists on this board, assuming a 300K loan:

The average interest rate for 2021 was approx. 3.0% : That's $1,264.81 for Principle & Interest on a 300K loan with no other considerations.

Today's average interest rate is approx. 5.9% with a good credit score: That's $1,779.41 for Principle & Interest on a 300K loan with no other considerations.

When it comes down to it, the values of homes are about what a person can afford every month. What you see above is a 41% increase in cost on a 300K loan. The only way to even things out is a 41% reduction in market value. And that's BEFORE other inflationary considerations, such as increases in property tax loved by leftists, and increases on home insurance.

Panicked yet? Just wait until they see April's inflation report, a dollar says we see 7% mortgage rates soon.

and they say Republicans are harder on the poor and working class, when will working people wake up?

Threads like this are fun because so many people come on them and show their ignorance of words.

Morons on here do not even know what a recession is
Speaking of morons, there's you. A lying shill POS.

Just look at you trying to gaslight people getting fucked by the current government, you piece of shit. Your dishonesty and willingness to hurt Americans pisses me off to no end, chump.

Rising interest rates at the Fed and sky-high inflation could trigger a recession​

The U.S. economic outlook is dimming and a downturn could be on the horizon as the Federal Reserve moves to tame the hottest inflation in four decades, according to Fannie Mae economists.

The mortgage lender said in a new economic and housing forecast that the economy faces a "modest recession" in 2023 as a result of the Fed's aggressive monetary policy tightening trajectory, fallout from the Russian war in Ukraine and the worst inflation in a generation.

Be sure and pat yourself on the back if you voted democrat.-OG
From the Idiots that brought you the housing bubble and the market crash.... Were supposed to believe them>> Not likely..

Speaking of morons, there's you. A lying shill POS.

Just look at you trying to gaslight people getting fucked by the current government, you piece of shit. Your dishonesty and willingness to hurt Americans pisses me off to no end, chump.
You getting it from the govmit eh, john.

Did you take it to dinner first?

Yah know, the price of gasoline isn't set by the govmit...

Forum List

Back