US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

Wait, didn't the MSM used to report this type of thing 24/7 when Bush was president? Didn't the left protest it and demand the president be charged with war crimes? I wonder what's changed...
Obviously, liberals are as two faced as conservatives when it comes to distinguishing between "government" and "state."

It is also useful to ask what doesn't seem to change much:

"The most damning indicators of national decline are upon us.

"We have watched an oligarchy rise to take economic and political power.

"The top 1 percent of the population has amassed more wealth than the bottom 90 percent combined,(2007) creating economic disparities unseen since the Depression.

"If Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes president,(in 2008) we will see the presidency controlled by two families for the last 24 years."

If the rich war whore is elected in 2016 and reelected four years later, we will have seen two families control the US Presidency for 7 of every 9 years since the "end" of the Cold War.

Chris Hedges America in the Time of Empire - Chris Hedges -Truthdig

The mission is to rape and plunder other Nations' resources. Sadly, that's what our soldiers are really fighting and dying for. It's about making Globalist Elites richer. It has absolutely nothing to do with fighting for Freedom and Democracy. That's just what the commercial says. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out and demand an end to this Permanent War.

as long as there's demand to play big brother and save third world countries from themselves, this nation will always be fighting someone for somebody else and reaping the sp-oils of conflict .. bet on it.

It's not about saving anyone. It's about Globalist/Banker-Elites getting richer. It's about plundering resources.

Right, you don't care. That's what i said. You go on wondering why so many hate you and your Government. Ignorance is bliss.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one hates me. Oh and this is our government.

Oh they hate you very much. Maybe you should stop giving them good reason to? Just a thought anyway.

Stay on topic dumbass!

It is on topic fuckwit. You're just too dumb to realize it.

No dumbass! Whether I'm hated or not, isn't the topic!

You paulbots are a stupid bunch.

Still not getting it. Somehow, i'm not surprised. You like most Americans, are still blissfully clueless as to why so many around the world hate you and your Government. You're stuck on stupid.

Pretty easy to be so delusional and pious when it's not your baby charred and mutilated by a U.S. bomb.

or the 100 people babies included, blown to hell in a car bomb at a market.

Pro drone here. Fuck them, they would fuck us. Tell me I'm wrong.

Stop supporting your Government's 'Permanent War' agenda. And so many around the world will likely stop hating us. It's a vicious circle of death and despair at this point. End the Wars and come home. We've done enough damage around the world.

hell, I've been preaching come home since the day we moved to Iraq from Afghanistan. As long as we are there I laud drones opposed to a soldier getting killed in the sand.

It will only beget more hate and war. But that's what the Globalist Elites want. Permanent War has always been the agenda. Americans just need to start demanding an end to this Permanent War.

Walk down the streets of Basra and see what answer you get ... it won't be this mindless rhetoric. THEY know what we need to do ... and they're willing to pay the price to get it done. It is only you, with the lily white hands, that don't get it ...

Iraq was a much safer and prosperous Nation before we invaded. It's been a horrific mess since. All we did was turn the Nation over to the Shiites, who are aligned with Iran. We didn't gain anything. In fact, we only created more chaos throughout the Middle East.

But like i said, Permanent War has always been the goal for the Globalist Elites. So chaos is just fine with them. It's the average American Citizens who always suffer. They'll go on paying for their Permanent War with their blood and treasure.

The mission is to rape and plunder other Nations' resources. Sadly, that's what our soldiers are really fighting and dying for. It's about making Globalist Elites richer. It has absolutely nothing to do with fighting for Freedom and Democracy. That's just what the commercial says. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out and demand an end to this Permanent War.

as long as there's demand to play big brother and save third world countries from themselves, this nation will always be fighting someone for somebody else and reaping the sp-oils of conflict .. bet on it.

Unfortunately, that's what the big dog does .... protects those who can't protect themselves.

How many people die because of your neo-pacifism?

The only 'protecting' we're doing, is protecting the Global Elites' raping & plundering of resources around the world. We're not running around the world starting wars to help the poor oppressed masses. Wars just begin the process of raping & plundering.

And the Elites will always have a 'good reason' to get in there and start plundering. They'll always invent a new Boogeyman for the sheeple to fear and hate. They have to make sure the sheeple will always support their Permanent War agenda. Fear & Hate gets the job done just fine. They know their sheeple well.

Wait, didn't the MSM used to report this type of thing 24/7 when Bush was president? Didn't the left protest it and demand the president be charged with war crimes? I wonder what's changed...
Obviously, liberals are as two faced as conservatives when it comes to distinguishing between "government" and "state."

It is also useful to ask what doesn't seem to change much:

"The most damning indicators of national decline are upon us.

"We have watched an oligarchy rise to take economic and political power.

"The top 1 percent of the population has amassed more wealth than the bottom 90 percent combined,(2007) creating economic disparities unseen since the Depression.

"If Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes president,(in 2008) we will see the presidency controlled by two families for the last 24 years."

If the rich war whore is elected in 2016 and reelected four years later, we will have seen two families control the US Presidency for 7 of every 9 years since the "end" of the Cold War.

Chris Hedges America in the Time of Empire - Chris Hedges -Truthdig

I was speaking about the lying biased MSM. As for the '1 percent' talking point the answer is NO, its my money I earned it I paid my taxes and the bottom 90 percent isn't entitled to one red cent of it so they can pound sand.

That's a silly question. I'm not Iraqui.
I thought you were being silly when you compared the rates of violence between Iraq and Chicago. Personally, if I had the same choice, I would take my chances with the gangs and the cold weather.:mm:

I did not "compare" Iraq and Chicago, I merely said we also have plenty of violence. Those in glass houses and all.

the bottom 1% of Americans ..

but your $$ paying for 100% of ragheads having a purple thumb is ok... isn't it sport?

Unfortunately, that's what the big dog does .... protects those who can't protect themselves.

How many people die because of your neo-pacifism?

The only 'protecting' we're doing, is protecting the Global Elites' raping & plundering of resources around the world. We're not running around the world starting wars to help the poor oppressed masses. Wars just begin the process of raping & plundering.

And the Elites will always have a 'good reason' to get in there and start plundering. They'll always invent a new Boogeyman for the sheeple to fear and hate. They have to make sure the sheeple will always support their Permanent War agenda. Fear & Hate gets the job done just fine. They know their sheeple well.

Enjoy yourself in your own little fantasy world .... until it blows up.

the bottom 1% of Americans ..

but your $$ paying for 100% of ragheads having a purple thumb is ok... isn't it sport?

Damn right - sounds like a good deal to me ..... the bottom of 1% of Americans have the OPPORTUNITY to improve their lifestyles. The purple thumbs didn't ... until we showed up.

I don't want to help somebody who isn't willing to help themselves ... but I sure am willing to help those who want better, and can't get it without my help.

Last edited:
Don't want to look like a desperate Presidential fool, don't point fingers at enhanced interrogation, and put our military at risk, while thinking you can kill with impunity...........
Don't make me laugh:
"He was wan, but he smiled. At a hospital here in Montevideo on Monday, my Guantánamo client Abu Wa’el Dhiab and I sat together for the first time without a shackle bolting him to the floor.

"My client grimaced in pain a lot – he has been on a hunger strike for the better part of the last two years, and it has gnawed at his spirit and his health.

"But he smiled: On Sunday, Abu Wa’el was finally released from the military prison at Guantánamo Bay, where he had been held for 12 years without ever being charged for a crime, despite the US government having cleared him in 2009."
You drank all the kool-aid and asked for seconds, didn't you?
Slave.
America can t handle the truth about Guant namo torture or a man now free from both Cori Crider Comment is free The Guardian

What a crock of shit.. Did your "client" grimace as much as the Americans his buddies beheaded? He has every right to smile though. Our Muslim president is releasing the enemy to kill us again. I'd smile too. Your client should have been sitting at his trial. What Obama is doing is a slap in the face to every soldier that died or had body parts blown off because of your "client" and his friends.
Tell the mother of the child that died to capture your client, that he was wan..............

Don't want to end up wan? Don't declare war against the United States. I think this country is done with Muslim Presidents and having empathy and respect for enemies of this nation. We will be treating our enemies like they are our enemies again as soon as we purge our government of enemy sympathizers.
Here's hoping he's recaptured, and tried by a patriotic president who respects our soldiers, more than terrorists.
Drink that asshole.

Last edited:
Nabila-616x391.jpg

"Mamana Bibi, a sixty-seven year old grandmother of nine, was picking vegetables near her home in Pakistan when a drone missile killed her on 24 October 2012. Mamana’s grandchildren watched as their grandmother’s body was torn to pieces. The drone then fired a second missile as the children, including nine year old Nabila and thirteen year old Zubair, raced to help their grandmother."
Heroic shit, right?
Reprieve - Nabila and the Rehman family

Should we go back to rocks and sticks? Air power kills both enemy and non-enemy a like. So should we do away with it????

Drones save men on our side. that is a fact. So many idiots want to weaken america and our ability to get at our enemies.

What a crock of shit.. Did your "client" grimace as much as the Americans his buddies beheaded?
You are a star-spangled squeal, aren't you?
Tell us the names of the Americans beheaded by Dhiab's "buddies" or go back to fucking your favorite pig.

I was born to wave the flag and make no apologies for it, you foul mouthed creep. You can sympathize with terrorists all you want. Expect me to be on the opposite side, supporting our troops. Don't like it? Don't declare jihad against us. Kill us and we are going to kill you back. Tell your terrorist client that. Better yet, go with him.

Forum List

Back