US Drones Kill 28 "Unknowns" for Every Intended Target

For starters, I couldn't care less about your personal policies regarding posting, or your grade school insults. Secondly, you made claims about how I feel about a certain situation incorrectly, and I corrected you as to my actual feelings on the issue. I am not apathetic, but rather empathetic. That was in direct reference to what you said, and is there in the quote for all to see.
They are not necessarily exclusive of each other ..but i'll take your word for it as you're the one that has to live in your skin. BTW, my comment was a general assessment of those that don't want people to defend their country or their countrymen, not you personally.
Well you quoted me and said "you." Kind of hard not to assume you're talking directly to me. As for defending their country, nobody in the Middle East is defending anything. The U.S. was never threatened by Assad, Hussein, or Gaddhafi.
I do apologize for that..i am multitasking today. I think i was posting from a position of not back reading enough. I am not in favor of the political wars either. But if you don't think the threats of genocide of all infidels by the terrorist in those countries and many others are not reason enough to go on defensive offense, what do you think we should do.. wait till they have the nukes.
North Korea gives us a good indication of what happens when poor third-world dictators get nuclear weapons. A whole lot of nothing.
N Korea is isolationist not jihadists..world domination is their stated purpose.
If we bombed their neighbors they might become "jihadists" too.

The Face of Freedom.
kathy_kelly.jpg

"On December 10, International Human Rights Day, federal Magistrate Matt Whitworth sentenced me to three months in prison for having crossed the line at a military base that wages drone warfare.

"The punishment for our attempt to speak on behalf of trapped and desperate people, abroad, will be an opportunity to speak with people trapped by prisons and impoverishment here in the U.S.

"Our trial was based on a trespass charge incurred on June 1, 2014. Georgia Walker and I were immediately arrested when we stepped onto Missouri’s Whiteman Air Force where pilots fly weaponized drones over Afghanistan and other countries.

"We carried a loaf of bread and a letter for Brig Gen. Glen D. Van Herck.

"In court, we testified that we hadn’t acted with criminal intent but had, rather, exercised our First Amendment right (and responsibility) to assemble peaceably for redress of grievance."

For Protesting US Drone Strikes Prosecutor Told Judge I Must Be Rehabilitated Common Dreams Breaking News Views for the Progressive Community

The Face of Freedom.
kathy_kelly.jpg

"On December 10, International Human Rights Day, federal Magistrate Matt Whitworth sentenced me to three months in prison for having crossed the line at a military base that wages drone warfare.

"The punishment for our attempt to speak on behalf of trapped and desperate people, abroad, will be an opportunity to speak with people trapped by prisons and impoverishment here in the U.S.

"Our trial was based on a trespass charge incurred on June 1, 2014. Georgia Walker and I were immediately arrested when we stepped onto Missouri’s Whiteman Air Force where pilots fly weaponized drones over Afghanistan and other countries.

"We carried a loaf of bread and a letter for Brig Gen. Glen D. Van Herck.

"In court, we testified that we hadn’t acted with criminal intent but had, rather, exercised our First Amendment right (and responsibility) to assemble peaceably for redress of grievance."

For Protesting US Drone Strikes Prosecutor Told Judge I Must Be Rehabilitated Common Dreams Breaking News Views for the Progressive Community
Gee, let me see ...

1) You broke the law

2) You got arrested, tried, and convicted.

3) The law makes no provision for intent.

3) I don't see a problem ....

Gee, let me see ...

1) You broke the law
Think she needs rehabilitation?
"A group of Afghan friends had entrusted me with a simple message, their grievance, which they couldn’t personally deliver: please stop killing us.

I knew that people I’ve lived with, striving to end wars even as their communities were bombed by drone aircraft, would understand the symbolism of asking to break bread with the base commander."

"Kathy Kelly (born 1952)[1][2] is an American peace activist, pacifist and author, one of the founding members of Voices in the Wilderness, and currently a co-coordinator of Voices for Creative Nonviolence.

"As part of peace team work in several countries, she has traveled to Iraq twenty-six times, notably remaining in combat zones during the early days of both US-Iraq wars.

"Her recent travel has focused on Afghanistan and Gaza, along with domestic protests against U.S. drone policy.

"She has been arrested more than sixty times at home and abroad, and written of her experiences among targets of U.S. military bombardment and inmates of U.S. prisons.

"She lives in Chicago."
Kathy Kelly - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Gee, let me see ...

1) You broke the law
Think she needs rehabilitation?
"A group of Afghan friends had entrusted me with a simple message, their grievance, which they couldn’t personally deliver: please stop killing us.

I knew that people I’ve lived with, striving to end wars even as their communities were bombed by drone aircraft, would understand the symbolism of asking to break bread with the base commander."

1) She broke the law.

Anything else we need to discuss?

The mission is to rape and plunder other Nations' resources. Sadly, that's what our soldiers are really fighting and dying for. It's about making Globalist Elites richer. It has absolutely nothing to do with fighting for Freedom and Democracy. That's just what the commercial says. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out and demand an end to this Permanent War.

as long as there's demand to play big brother and save third world countries from themselves, this nation will always be fighting someone for somebody else and reaping the sp-oils of conflict .. bet on it.

Unfortunately, that's what the big dog does .... protects those who can't protect themselves.

How many people die because of your neo-pacifism?

The only 'protecting' we're doing, is protecting the Global Elites' raping & plundering of resources around the world. We're not running around the world starting wars to help the poor oppressed masses. Wars just begin the process of raping & plundering.

And the Elites will always have a 'good reason' to get in there and start plundering. They'll always invent a new Boogeyman for the sheeple to fear and hate. They have to make sure the sheeple will always support their Permanent War agenda. Fear & Hate gets the job done just fine. They know their sheeple well.

Enjoy yourself in your own little fantasy world .... until it blows up.

With their ISIS Boogeyman fading into oblivion, the question now is, who or what will their next Boogeyman be?

Not sure about that one. The Israel Lobby is still very powerful in the U.S. But who knows? One day they might just become one of those Boogeymen.
It is certainly a long shot at this time; however, with each passing generation the Holocaust becomes less and less useful to justify the systemic theft of Arab land and resources in Palestine since 1948.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one hates me. Oh and this is our government.

Oh they hate you very much. Maybe you should stop giving them good reason to? Just a thought anyway.

Stay on topic dumbass!

It is on topic fuckwit. You're just too dumb to realize it.

No dumbass! Whether I'm hated or not, isn't the topic!

You paulbots are a stupid bunch.

Still not getting it. Somehow, i'm not surprised. You like most Americans, are still blissfully clueless as to why so many around the world hate you and your Government. You're stuck on stupid.

I've already told your dumbass that no one hates me.

140114105607-yemen-drone-graffiti-story-top.jpg

"On December 12 a bride and groom traveled to their wedding in al-Baitha province, Yemen. It was supposed to be a day of celebration. Instead, in a few seconds, their happiness was obliterated. A U.S. drone fired at the wedding procession, destroying five vehicles and killing most of their occupants. Not even the bride's car, beautifully decorated with flowers, was spared from the carnage.

140114104003-baraa-shiban-left-tease.jpg

Baraa Shiban
"Senior Yemeni officials later admitted that the strike was a 'mistake'.

"Quite some mistake: although the bride survived, the strike killed 14 civilians and injured 22 more, according to officials -- the largest death toll by a drone attack in Yemen since the program began in 2002..."

"As ever, the White House responded to press queries about the incident with only silence. U.S. President Barack Obama has issued no admission of responsibility, let alone an apology.

"Only after recent evidence gathered from the scene by Reprieve did officials grudgingly admit that they would look into the strike."

When will drones stop killing innocent people in Yemen - CNN.com

Oh they hate you very much. Maybe you should stop giving them good reason to? Just a thought anyway.

Stay on topic dumbass!

Still not getting it. Somehow, i'm not surprised. You like most Americans, are still blissfully clueless as to why so many around the world hate you and your Government. You're stuck on stupid.

And i've already told your dumbass that you're blissfully clueless. Try traveling outside your U.S. bubble sometime. Americans are truly despised by much of the world. And it's because fuckwits like you continue to give em good reason to.

Stay on topic dumbass!

And i've already told your dumbass that you're blissfully clueless. Try traveling outside your U.S. bubble sometime. Americans are truly despised by much of the world. And it's because fuckwits like you continue to give em good reason to.

I've traveled extensively and no one hates me. I've made friends in over twenty countries most of whom I still correspond with regularly. Seems you're the one full of hate. Why do you hate America?

140114105607-yemen-drone-graffiti-story-top.jpg

"On December 12 a bride and groom traveled to their wedding in al-Baitha province, Yemen. It was supposed to be a day of celebration. Instead, in a few seconds, their happiness was obliterated. A U.S. drone fired at the wedding procession, destroying five vehicles and killing most of their occupants. Not even the bride's car, beautifully decorated with flowers, was spared from the carnage.

140114104003-baraa-shiban-left-tease.jpg

Baraa Shiban
"Senior Yemeni officials later admitted that the strike was a 'mistake'.

"Quite some mistake: although the bride survived, the strike killed 14 civilians and injured 22 more, according to officials -- the largest death toll by a drone attack in Yemen since the program began in 2002..."

"As ever, the White House responded to press queries about the incident with only silence. U.S. President Barack Obama has issued no admission of responsibility, let alone an apology.

"Only after recent evidence gathered from the scene by Reprieve did officials grudgingly admit that they would look into the strike."

When will drones stop killing innocent people in Yemen - CNN.com
the kid in that pic looks like Obama

Forum List

Back