US Consul: "Jews of the worst type".

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Document 861.00/2205 in the National Archives from Consul Caldwell in Vladivostock (Russia) on 5 July 1918 describes, “Fifty per cent of Soviet government in each town consists of Jews of worst type.”

God gathered them from the north, to their homeland. And we would be wise to leave them to it..

Your theology is that very soon there will be millions of brutally tortured and killed Jews in Israel. I know you're excited.... Pervert.

Document 861.00/2205 in the National Archives from Consul Caldwell in Vladivostock (Russia) on 5 July 1918 describes, “Fifty per cent of Soviet government in each town consists of Jews of worst type.”

No link. No context. Not even a description of which towns or how many.. This isn't even History. It's stinky bait material. Will only catch bottom feeders with this type foul meat.

Typical Racist Jew Hating " Christian" Go Fuck yourself . Better yet; Suck Cock
I just noticed a strange thing and that´s why I am a "racist Jew hating Christian"? When will you learn that people who don´t share your view of Israel´s infallibility are not automatically antisemites? It´s not "you are for or against us" but you leave no choice anyway with your hypocrisy. Sorry, but if I was about to believe in the mastery and chosenness of certain people, I´d prefer my own people, anyway. Now go, there are certainly some Jewish clothes to be washed, some synagogue floors to be cleaned or what ever the rulers of the world do after work.

FDR apparently considered "Jews of the worst type" when he refused to amend the immigration regulations to admit Jewish refugees who were drifting around in death ships that fled from Nazi atrocities.

did you find that in the protocols of the learned elders of Zion?
Why no, no I didn't. I cited the source (contra flacaltenn) and posted it so that all the Holocaust deniers who deny Jewish Bolshevism's murder of 66 million white Christian Russians won't get away with their lies anymore.

FDR apparently considered "Jews of the worst type" when he refused to amend the immigration regulations to admit Jewish refugees who were drifting around in death ships that fled from Nazi atrocities.
That old lie again. There was one ship of Jews that had been swindled in Amsterdam and sold invalid Cuban visas. When Cuba turned them away, they sailed up to America demanding entry. At the time, America wanted no part in the European wars and if FDR had granted them docking privileges (outside his authority?) he would have been in violation of the law.

But of course, everybody needs to make exceptions for the Jews and give them special treatment. When the correct decision was made to refuse entry to the St Louis, they sailed back to Europe where some may have perished at the hands of the Nazis.

And somehow, this is America's fault, and America is evil. Jews never ever take the blame for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back