US Armed Forces are being Misused

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
American military might is being used to secure resources international corporations then sell around the world be it oil, natural gas, fresh water, etc. America hasn't fought a just war since the war of 1812. Everything since has been a war of conquest and choice. Not a defensive war. I know, I was in the US Navy.

Ask any returning veteran from a combat deployment what they think of volunteering to fight for American freedom and you'll get an earful of what's really going on these days. The suicide rate for veterans is high because of the disillusionment they face once they realize it has nothing to do with securing American freedom and they're simply being used as corporate thugs.

While I applaud anyone willing to serve and do the right thing, America hasn't done the right thing in a very long time.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." - Albert Einstein

Last edited:

Forum List

Back