Urban Education

"Superficial"?

No one cares about it more than I do.
I think that what he was trying to tell you, in less diplomatic terms, is that you are a prick.

But then I care even less than you.
Hey! He's a prick who cares.

And unkotare's "caring" is very superficial.

existing or occurring at or on the surface

appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely.

He says he cares but he doesn't care enough to have an honest conversation. Sounds very disrespectful and insulting to black people. He says they face obstacles but doesn't have the balls to say what those obstacles are. How are we going to fix the problem if he's so god damn PC he won't even admit what those problems are?

What a joke Unkotare is.

"Superficial"?

No one cares about it more than I do.
Bullshit. Your fake concern is very very superficial. Lets examine the definition.

existing or occurring at or on the surface

appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely.

You won't even answer a simple question or name the "challenges" that black kids have to deal with. Is that because if we examined your beliefs more closely we would find out that you are a hypocrite and racist? You don't have to answer that. Because you would have to admit I'm right and we both know that aint gonna happen.

... you, who never lived in a hood....

When did I ever say that?
I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood?

Anyways, since you won't answer any questions, my participation in this thread is done and you know if I don't talk to you no one will so have fun in here feeling sorry for blacks but not be able to put into words what their problems are. Just call me a nazi racist and we'll call it a night.

... you... say this: Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.....

That's right.

Again, trying to achieve lower birth rates among poor single women is not eugenics. .....

Says the racist quacking like a duck...
I think a black couple who have enough money should raise as many kids as they want stupid.

Studies reflect the damage of the one parent – fatherless family

this one actually defends black people from my comments. Since you are unable to defend blacks, I'll do it for you. I can't believe I have to make your own arguments for you. God you're dumb. 5 Lies We Should Stop Telling About Black Fatherhood

I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood? ....

I've lived in several cities that would more than qualify, and I work every day with students trying to learn under the conditions previously referred to.
I knew you were a teacher and wrestling coach. Broke ass.

I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood?

Anyways, since you won't answer any questions, my participation in this thread is done and you know if I don't talk to you no one will so have fun in here feeling sorry for blacks but not be able to put into words what their problems are. Just call me a nazi racist and we'll call it a night.

You keep focusing on "blacks." YOU keep trying to assume no one lives in urban areas but black people. Holy shit, you're stupid.

I'm not interested in dragging one fact a day from your sorry ass. So you are an irish guy who lived in the hood? What hood? ....

I've lived in several cities that would more than qualify, and I work every day with students trying to learn under the conditions previously referred to.
I knew you were a teacher and wrestling coach. Broke ass.

No one becomes a teacher to get rich.

..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often histories (or presents) of violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night working to try and keep the family going. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

Put all this (and much, much more) together and you have a situation where it is difficult to succeed academically, socially, or economically.

And that's just a speck of what's involved.

You're a teacher? You couldn't teach a dog to take a shit.

Or I bet you have the teaching style where you never give the answer. You just say "look it up" or "wrong!" Without being ever able to tell them why.

You're faking it like George castanza

..... Why is it the toughest path? Why are “urban” kids the toughest to educate? ...

Kids in urban districts very often face obstacles and perils outside (and inside at times) the school that can deeply affect their well-being and their ability to learn.

Many kids living in difficult conditions struggle with poverty, hunger, and very often histories (or presents) of violence and/or abuse. Some kids have to navigate their way through school so they don't run into the dealers, and navigate their way home through various gang-infested areas of the city. When they get home, what parents or guardians there are may be out all day and night working to try and keep the family going. The students themselves often work long and hard to earn money for the family as well. Some work full-time hours on overnight shifts and THEN go to school.

Put all this (and much, much more) together and you have a situation where it is difficult to succeed academically, socially, or economically.

And that's just a speck of what's involved.
So what I'm saying is take tenequa aside and say look t, don't make the same mistake your parents made. I mean really stress this to these children and offer the girls iud's. The reason i pick iud's is because they are safe and effective. Much more than the pill.

So I'm talking about ending the cycle of poverty. Can you honestly say a high school senior in the hood is ready or capable to raise a family?

I use harsh examples so you get it. I don't have a dog because I'm not around enough plus I don't want the vet bills. How come I know not to get a dog but too many young women in the hood don't know not to get pregnant?

It seems like you want to ignore the mistakes they've made in their lives. Well maybe they need Ben Carson's tough love advice.

It is what it is. Now let's try and do everything we can to stop the next generation from making the same mistake their mothers did.

You act like a woman who wears an IUD is murdering all the kids she won't have until she is emotionally and financially ready.

In 40 years when there is a school full of kids who's parents shouldn't have had them, who's fault is that? Can't afford kids, don't have them

Forum List

Back