UpLULA by Magpul

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
If you load a lot of pistol magazines and get "loader's thumb" you might want to consider buying an UpLULA magazine loader. I recently purchased one after having used a highly rated (Amazon) off brand for a while and it's like night and day difference. The UpLULA is so much easier to use and well worth the extra money.

If you load a lot of pistol magazines and get "loader's thumb" you might want to consider buying an UpLULA magazine loader. I recently purchased one after having used a highly rated (Amazon) off brand for a while and it's like night and day difference. The UpLULA is so much easier to use and well worth the extra money.

Sounds neat. I hate the loader that came with my PPQ. I like the unload function also, for changing out ammo type before going to the range.

It's a good tool. Glock has been including a simpler version of this with their guns for many years. I have 5 or 6 of them now from various purchases.

1652973369204.png

Sounds neat. I hate the loader that came with my PPQ. I like the unload function also, for changing out ammo type before going to the range.
I had lots of people tell me to buy that one, I'm pretty sure it's the best rated one available. They also make an adapter for calibers smaller than 9mm.
I ordered mine from DACK outdoors for around $15 cheaper than anyone else, of course there was a catch..... They're a small, family run clearing house which I believe works out of their home and it took about a month and a half for it to get to me. So if you're not adverse to waiting quite a while for a great price.

Yep...
Those things are Great!!!
It's a bitch getting the last 3 rounds in the 15 round mags for the FNX .45
This solved that problem.

Also got the one for the AR,it makes loading 30 rounds a breeze,it makes unloading easy as well.
1652980363467.png

Forum List

Back