Updated Presidents ranking

Depends on where you live
Many regions rarely see snow

Where I live, I see much less snow than 50 years ago
However, we still have snow.

Scientists who make apocalyptic predictions that do not come true hurt the cause of global warming and leads to it being ridiculed.

I told you, I speak English. Try it sometime. It promotes communication. Nice dodge. Who did you vote for? What do you stand for?
You replied to something you didn't understand, and every subsequent reply is just you emphasizing how you didn't understand. Great work :laugh:

Run along, junior. I have no time for the willfully ignorant.
Your lack of coherence and substance makes me believe that you are poorly educated, also with poor dental hygiene... :p

1660771822976.png

He is still ticked off about ending slavery
Who? Lincoln? How would you know, the only evidence is this:

"President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation on January 1, 1863, as the nation approached its third year of bloody civil war. The proclamation declared "that all persons held as slaves" within the rebellious states "are, and henceforward shall be free."

There is more here, but no example of Honest Abe from being ticked off about ending slavery in the Rebellious States.;

It's you who have been brainwashed. Most of your posts are loaded without any sense of reality.
What reality is in your posts? Do you talk about the president being senile? Do you discuss the open borders and rampant crime? Do you understand inflation was planned as is the destruction of the Middle Class? That is the reality you bag of shit.

Like your unsupported list that you conveniently won't support with any substance, eh, stupido.
I see your lame attempt to write a word in Spanish, it is "estupido", not "stupido" you moron, I happen to be fluent in 4 languages you POS.

1660849930481.png
1660850085402.png

Forum List

Back