Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Why? Explain how you help them? Fk the poor in your own country? That just makes you a fkwad
Why help those whose lives are on the line?? And you call me a fkwad??
huh? you didn't explain Why we must help illegals.
Help em leave the country I want only legal ones here just like most Dems do too You really believe the BS dems want illegals here ,wide open boarders letting illegals ,non citizens to vote??? That's just repub BS

Actually, those are facts.

As you know, eddie.....I'm never wrong.

Watch this:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”

Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

===================================================

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Now....you were saying????
Who was doing all the leaking ?lol Trump? Maybe they were just trumping? Talking about you always right AAPL: MSFT and FB the top 3 stocks of the year Owned them for years CU after my closing bell drink

Hillary Clinton aide Jennifer Palmieri inadvertently admitted same:

Career[edit]
Palmieri served as White House Communications Director for U.S. President Barack Obama.[2] Before her service at the White House, she served as the President of the Center for American Progress Action Fund. Earlier, Palmieri was the National Press Secretary for the 2004 John Edwards presidential campaign and for the Democratic National Committee in 2002. She served as a Deputy White House Press Secretary,[3]

Palmieri was born in Pascagoula, Mississippi.[4] After attending American University, she began her career working for then Congressman Leon Panetta (D-CA).[4][5]
Jennifer Palmieri - Wikipedia

I never needed any stocks once I learned to spin straw into gold.

spinning.jpg

And I should remind you, pal....I never saw a hearse pulling a U-Haul.

Why help those whose lives are on the line?? And you call me a fkwad??
Help em leave the country I want only legal ones here just like most Dems do too You really believe the BS dems want illegals here ,wide open boarders letting illegals ,non citizens to vote??? That's just repub BS

Watch this:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Who was doing all the leaking ?lol Trump? Maybe they were just trumping? Talking about you always right AAPL: MSFT and FB the top 3 stocks of the year Owned them for years CU after my closing bell drink

Career[edit]
Palmieri served as White House Communications Director for U.S. President Barack Obama.[2] Before her service at the White House, she served as the President of the Center for American Progress Action Fund. Earlier, Palmieri was the National Press Secretary for the 2004 John Edwards presidential campaign and for the Democratic National Committee in 2002. She served as a Deputy White House Press Secretary,[3]

Palmieri was born in Pascagoula, Mississippi.[4] After attending American University, she began her career working for then Congressman Leon Panetta (D-CA).[4][5]

spinning.jpg

One thing I can say ,,you are a great spinner ,,,the best on this board From Brooklyn ,I expect greatness ,,,just not in the direction you take it How can you support an all time Hall of Shame slime like Trump ?? Beats me

Watch this:

Career[edit]

spinning.jpg

One thing I can say ,,you are a great spinner ,,,the best on this board From Brooklyn ,I expect greatness ,,,just not in the direction you take it How can you support an all time Hall of Shame slime like Trump ?? Beats me

Thank you for the kind sentiments!

But.....I support policies, not persons.

"Shiller: Trump Effect Means Record Rally Likely Lasts Through 2020
Posted by JT Crowe | Dec 26, 2019 | Markets, News

Robert-Shiller-recession2-440x264.png

Nobel Laureate economist Robert Shiller says the ongoing stock market rally could go on for months if not longer and the reason is an emotional high thanks to President Donald Trump.

“I put Trump as the primary cause of the recent strength in the market,” Shiller said on CNBC’s “Trading Nation” program. “He’s a motivational speaker. We’ve never had a motivational speaker president before. He knows how to create animal spirits.”

Shiller, a Yale economics professor who wont the Nobel Prize in 2013, correctly predicted the stock market crash of 2000 and the crash resulting from the housing bubble of 2006. "
Shiller: Trump Effect Means Record Rally Likely Lasts Through 2020 - Money & Markets

Watch this:

Career[edit]

spinning.jpg

Nobel Laureate economist Robert Shiller says the ongoing stock market rally could go on for months if not longer and the reason is an emotional high thanks to President Donald Trump.

“I put Trump as the primary cause of the recent strength in the market,” Shiller said on CNBC’s “Trading Nation” program. “He’s a motivational speaker. We’ve never had a motivational speaker president before. He knows how to create animal spirits.”

Shiller, a Yale economics professor who wont the Nobel Prize in 2013, correctly predicted the stock market crash of 2000 and the crash resulting from the housing bubble of 2006. "
Shiller: Trump Effect Means Record Rally Likely Lasts Through 2020 - Money & Markets

Now PC you can believe this or not but with all that I want Trump set down
+$3,091,899.60 (59.61%)
YTD Change

All 4 of my grand parents were immigrants Now I should bash them ? Some republicans are brainless
You don't leave your country, walk 2000 miles just for the hell of it.
Our spoiled white rubes have no conceprion

This helped:

"Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico"
Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico | Investor's Business Daily

They are here for welfare, and to vote for Democrats.
Dream on darlin. Nice knees news talking point.
I'm guessing they are working way harder than you
As a matter of fact me and Joe Namith Guarantee it

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

So?
Same spiel for German, Italian, Irish, Asian immigrants.
$$$ controls darlin

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."
Decades of immigration may have taken 24 House seats from Trump states

If you hate America, you'll cheer.
Illegal aliens can't and don't vote.

Stop the bullshit

They are too busy working and contributing to our SS.
This stupidity of voting
If I was an illegal a voting place is the last place I'd go.
Good rube talking point though

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."

Stop the bullshit

This stupidity of voting

Just what the nation needs, more Americans like you.

Except that, then, there'd be no America.

You can't put those two ideas together, can you, you dunce?

Stop the bullshit

This stupidity of voting

Nope, I'm just a dumb PhD immigrant millionaire corporate guy.

Watch this:

Career[edit]

spinning.jpg

Pity most trumpanzees don't have 401ks
Love their ignorance though

Watch this:

Career[edit]

spinning.jpg

Pity most trumpanzees don't have 401ks
Love their ignorance though
Or realise the economy is just a continuation of Obamas.
Economic graph history is beyond them

Stop the bullshit

This stupidity of voting

Nope, I'm just a dumb PhD immigrant millionaire corporate guy.

I'm pleased to have gotten under your scales......again.

Five million illegal Mexicans voted, and NOT ONE of them was caught. Those wetbacks are GENIUSES, I tells ya! :lol:

You couldn't get near a voting booth in 2016 without having to wade through a herd of darkies...

Hey, have you heard? Those geniuses are at it again. They figured out how to cut through Trump's multi-billion fence with a saw! Trump didn't see that one coming!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And they STILL haven't paid for the damn thing...

The Republicans were caught cheating in North Carolina during the last election. The had the whole thing rigged. Even the candidate was in on it. They hired a known fraudster to pull it off for them. He was an expert in this sort of thing. The damned scheme was foolproof.

But they STILL got caught!

I guess that makes Republicans way dumber than Mexicans. The Mexicans should hire themselves out as consultants, seeing as how FIVE MILLION of them voted without a single one getting caught.

Five million illegal Mexicans voted, and NOT ONE of them was caught. Those wetbacks are GENIUSES, I tells ya! :lol:

You couldn't get near a voting booth in 2016 without having to wade through a herd of darkies...

Hey, have you heard? Those geniuses are at it again. They figured out how to cut through Trump's multi-billion fence with a saw! Trump didn't see that one coming!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Sounds like conservatives are just too stupid to find them.

Sounds like conservatives are just too stupid to find them.
That must be it. No way Mexicans are smart enough to vote five million times without a single one of them getting caught.

So the only explanation is that the Republicans are too stupid to catch them.

Yeah. There's no other explanation...

Faun and g5000 Thank you for giving me the best laughs I've had in weeks Damn smart Mexicans lol

"Illinois Dems Admit Mistake Allowed Non-Citizens To Vote In 2018
With the Illinois primary less than two months away, a spokesman for the Illinois State Board of Elections has admitted that some non-citizens of the United States may have illegally voted in the 2018 election because of the new automatic voter registration process implemented in the state.

Spokesman Matt Dietrich told WCIA on Monday that 574 non-U.S. citizens were inadvertently registered to vote in Illinois, adding, “We do know that some of them voted in 2018.”

Illinois Dems Admit Mistake Allowed Non-Citizens To Vote In 2018

"Illinois Dems Admit Mistake Allowed Non-Citizens To Vote In 2018
With the Illinois primary less than two months away, a spokesman for the Illinois State Board of Elections has admitted that some non-citizens of the United States may have illegally voted in the 2018 election because of the new automatic voter registration process implemented in the state.

Spokesman Matt Dietrich told WCIA on Monday that 574 non-U.S. citizens were inadvertently registered to vote in Illinois, adding, “We do know that some of them voted in 2018.”

Illinois Dems Admit Mistake Allowed Non-Citizens To Vote In 2018
Aww, looks like PoliticalHack is starving for attention and bumping its own thread. How sad.

At any rate, congrats! After all these years, you finally found 16 illegal aliens who voted in an election.

Just 2,999,984 more and you can finally show how Impeached Trump really won the popular vote.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back