Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

"Pittsburgh County Settles Lawsuit Over Dead, Duplicate Voter Registrants
.....numerous instances of dead voters and duplicate registrants on its voter rolls.

The county entered into a settlement on Monday with the Public Interest Legal Foundation, an election integrity group, after its manager of elections and three members of its board of elections were sued. The election watchdog found that the county's voter rolls contained nearly 1,600 dead registrants, close to 7,500 with erroneous information, and more than 1,500 aged 100 or above (including 49 born in the 1800s). The suit accused the officials of failing to reasonably maintain the rolls.

Those same activists push radical changes to vote by mail, which shows how important this settlement was for a clean election in Pennsylvania."

Adams's group also has an identical lawsuit in Detroit over the city's voter roll irregularities, which also include thousands of dead people registered to vote."

Voter fraud......it's the Democrat way.

Having (pun intended) dead weight on your voting rolls isn't "fraud". Glad I could clear that up for you....

Is dead people voting 'fraud'?

Everyone understands the game, and your support for corruption.
Dead people aren't voting. Glad I could clear THAT up for you.

.....numerous instances of dead voters and duplicate registrants on its voter rolls.

The county entered into a settlement on Monday with the Public Interest Legal Foundation, an election integrity group, after its manager of elections and three members of its board of elections were sued. The election watchdog found that the county's voter rolls contained nearly 1,600 dead registrants, close to 7,500 with erroneous information, and more than 1,500 aged 100 or above (including 49 born in the 1800s). The suit accused the officials of failing to reasonably maintain the rolls.

Those same activists push radical changes to vote by mail, which shows how important this settlement was for a clean election in Pennsylvania."

Adams's group also has an identical lawsuit in Detroit over the city's voter roll irregularities, which also include thousands of dead people registered to vote."

Having (pun intended) dead weight on your voting rolls isn't "fraud". Glad I could clear that up for you....

Illegals, nonliving and multiple voters are the main democrat voter blocs

Everyone who reads that knows you're a liar.

Of course.....it was well known prior, as well.

Illegals, nonliving and multiple voters are the main democrat voter blocs

The worse Obamagate looks, the more diaphanous their lies become.

1590248265866.png

View attachment 339936

“I've arranged with my executor to be buried in Chicago. Because when I die, I want to still remain active politically.”

View attachment 339936

1590254586102.png

Why lie? The article you posted doesn't say any dead people voted. Not one

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Here, Alabama public official smashed a verbal custard pie in the kisser of Democrat ally, CNN, talker, who claims there is no voter fraud:

Here, Alabama public official smashed a verbal custard pie in the kisser of Democrat ally, CNN, talker, who claims there is no voter fraud:

Dumbfuck, he actually acknowledged her claim. :eusa_doh:

She pointed out voter fraud is "basically non-existent," meaning it's too infinitesimal to effect an election -- and he retorts they had six cases total during his 5 years. That's 2 major elections of about 4 million votes...

... or about 0.00015%.

So she was right and you proved to be too stupid to know it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Here, Democrat Nadler admits the ease of voter fraud with paper ballots, the sort that the Democrat Party is clamoring for today.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

jbander wrote:
Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims
There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

I'll stand by and watch PoliticalChic take you to school on this one.

"Georgia Investigating 1,000 Cases of Voter Fraud

Democrats and the media have repeatedly declared there is essentially no chance of voter fraud affecting the 2020 election, particularly when it comes to mail-in voting. Last week, Joe Biden told a local Georgia television station there is "not a shred of evidence that mail-in voting is fraudulent."

After Raffensperger's announcement, the Democratic Party of Georgia attacked the investigations as stemming from "the GOP's voting conspiracy theories" that are being deployed to suppress the vote.

...the Washington Post, New York Times, and NPR demonstrate how other mainstream outlets are also downplaying the threat of voter fraud. "

Democrats and the media have repeatedly declared there is essentially no chance of voter fraud affecting the 2020 election, particularly when it comes to mail-in voting. Last week, Joe Biden told a local Georgia television station there is "not a shred of evidence that mail-in voting is fraudulent."

After Raffensperger's announcement, the Democratic Party of Georgia attacked the investigations as stemming from "the GOP's voting conspiracy theories" that are being deployed to suppress the vote.

...the Washington Post, New York Times, and NPR demonstrate how other mainstream outlets are also downplaying the threat of voter fraud. "

Brian Kemp stole the election in GA.

Brian Kemp stole the election in GA.

"Stacey Abrams Says She Will Step Down As Governor If Asked To Run For VP
May 21st, 2020
article-6227-1.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—Sitting at the governor's desk at the Georgia state capitol, Stacey Abrams told reporters she would step down from her governorship if asked to run for vice president.

"If Biden asks me to run, I'll need to focus on that full-time," she said. "As much as I love running this great state, if the country needs me, I'll be there."
A security guard patrolling the capitol building then entered the governor's office. "Come on, Stacey. Time to go. How many times do we have to have this talk?"
"Classic Greg," she said, laughing. "He's a real jokester. Anyway, yes, if Biden decides he is not a racist and wants me to run, I'll be there, giving my all to make sure we win the White House. It will be tough, but I know the people of Georgia will understand why I need to leave them for a while to save this country."
"But really, you can't be here," the security guard said uncomfortably. "Don't make me drag you out of here again."

Forum List

Back