Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."
Decades of immigration may have taken 24 House seats from Trump st

If you hate America, you'll cheer.
Hussein?
Nothing like a balance view

Why would anyone aim for balance when we're discussing good and evil?????

Can you be that dumb????

Hate to confuse you with facts.
Immigrants are the best hardest workers and aggressive sector.
You should be grateful
Immigrants Contribute Greatly to U.S. Economy, Despite Administration’s “Public Charge” Rule Rationale

I guess you are a Ben Franklin supporter?
Wanted to ban German immigrants
"They are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar ??
All 4 of my grand parents were immigrants Now I should bash them ? Some republicans are brainless
Why would you bash them if they came legally? That’s stupid
Ask some of your republican brothers I'm not for illegal entry either
Then you don’t support her nonsense?
Whose nonsense ? I'm against illegal entry BUT we must help,do something for those fleeing for their lives No??

You should be grateful
Immigrants Contribute Greatly to U.S. Economy, Despite Administration’s “Public Charge” Rule Rationale

Sound familiar ??

The lies you'll believe......

I used to be astounded at how truly stupid Liberals are......

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

And are the most criminal.

"64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

Federal arrests of non-citizens has increased exponentially over the past two decades, and account for the majority of all federal arrests, data released by the Justice Department revealed.

Non-citizens made up 64% of all federal arrests in 2018 despite making up 7% of the U.S. population, according to Justice Department data released Thursday and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation. Between 1998 and 2018, federal arrests of non-citizens grew by 234%, while federal arrests of U.S. citizens climbed 10%.

While the numbers provide credence to President Donald Trump’s argument that illegal immigration results in increased crime, immigration experts also pointed out that migrant apprehensions make up a significant portion of current federal arrests.

“Experience has taught the immigration agencies and DOJ that this works to reduce recidivism — in other words, when illegal crossers face some more severe consequence than just being sent back home, they don’t keep doing it,” Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies told the Washington Examiner. "64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

But.....as long as they follow Hussein's instructions: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."
Decades of immigration may have taken 24 House seats from Trump states

Might cancel out the repubs voter cancellations

Another lie.

You know I never shirk my responsibility for educating you....

"The Voter Purge Myth

"Maggie Haberman, the esteemed New York Times reporter, recently tweeted out a Mother Jones article to 1.2 million followers titled: “GOP-Led Voter Purges in Wisconsin and Georgia Could Tip 2020 Elections.” The chilling piece warns readers that “hundreds of thousands of voters are set to be purged in two key swing states,” which “potentially” gives Republicans “a crucial advantage by shrinking the electorate” in those states.

None of this, of course, is true. Cynical pieces of this genre, an election-time tradition at this point, only allow Democrats to warn of widespread disenfranchisement and preemptively give aggrieved Democrats such as Stacey Abrams a baked-in excuse for losing elections and smearing Republicans"
2020 Elections & Voter-Purge Myth: Destructive Scaremongering | National Review

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??
All 4 of my grand parents were immigrants Now I should bash them ? Some republicans are brainless

Did they come here for the entitlements, or to work?

Knees news? Where's the gateway pundit, really balanced commie lit??

The Lib playbook: when you can't refute the facts, carp about the source.

60-80 million illegal aliens enticed by the Democrats.

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

Federal arrests of non-citizens has increased exponentially over the past two decades, and account for the majority of all federal arrests, data released by the Justice Department revealed.

Non-citizens made up 64% of all federal arrests in 2018 despite making up 7% of the U.S. population, according to Justice Department data released Thursday and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation. Between 1998 and 2018, federal arrests of non-citizens grew by 234%, while federal arrests of U.S. citizens climbed 10%.

While the numbers provide credence to President Donald Trump’s argument that illegal immigration results in increased crime, immigration experts also pointed out that migrant apprehensions make up a significant portion of current federal arrests.

“Experience has taught the immigration agencies and DOJ that this works to reduce recidivism — in other words, when illegal crossers face some more severe consequence than just being sent back home, they don’t keep doing it,” Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies told the Washington Examiner. "64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

But.....as long as they follow Hussein's instructions: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
What were they all arrested for?? Stealing bread to feed their families?? Certainly not for killing people like white supremacist repubs do

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??
You don't leave your country, walk 2000 miles just for the hell of it.
Our spoiled white rubes have no conceprion

This helped:

"Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico"
Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico | Investor's Business Daily

They are here for welfare, and to vote for Democrats.

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??

This helped:

Dream on darlin. Nice knees news talking point.
I'm guessing they are working way harder than you

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??

What were they all arrested for?? Stealing bread to feed their families?? Certainly not for killing people like white supremacist repubs do

Glad you asked....

Let’s check:

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

BTW....by definition, every illegal alien is a criminal.

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??

This helped:

As a matter of fact me and Joe Namith Guarantee it

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??

This helped:

Oh, my.....a Liberal posting an "is not, isssssssss nooooottttttt!!!" post.

Once again we find the indoctrination is indelible....in the weak minded.

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??
Whose nonsense ? I'm against illegal entry BUT we must help,do something for those fleeing for their lives No??
Why? Explain how you help them? Fk the poor in your own country? That just makes you a fkwad

You should be grateful

Sound familiar ??

This helped:

As a matter of fact me and Joe Namith Guarantee it

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Why? Explain how you help them? Fk the poor in your own country? That just makes you a fkwad
Why help those whose lives are on the line?? And you call me a fkwad??

Illegal aliens can't and don't vote.

Stop the bullshit

Illegal aliens can't and don't vote.

Stop the bullshit
If they stopped their bullshit they'd have nothing to say Same with their moron leader

Forum List

Back