Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."
Decades of immigration may have taken 24 House seats from Trump states

If you hate America, you'll cheer.
Illegal aliens can't and don't vote.

Stop the bullshit
If they stopped their bullshit they'd have nothing to say Same with their moron leader

You guys better memo Hussein, 'cause he told illegals to go and vote: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Now....why would he do that if there weren't millions of 'em who were ready to pull the Democrat lever???

As I have posted, there are 60 to 80 million illegal aliens here, at the behest of the Democrat Party to bolster their vote total.....Hussein told them to go and vote ('When you vote, you're a citizen yourself.").....and it's working, to the detriment of America.

"The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.

The prediction from the Center for Immigration Studies said that 26 seats overall will shift due to immigration increases since the last census was taken. And it said that a minimum of 19 of those seats will be added to Democratic states.

“Immigration profoundly redistributes political power at the federal level by changing the apportionment of House seats and votes in the Electoral College,” said the report compiled by Steven A. Camarota, the center’s director of research, and demographer Karen Zeigler."

Stop the bullshit
If they stopped their bullshit they'd have nothing to say Same with their moron leader

You guys better memo Hussein, 'cause he told illegals to go and vote: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

Now....why would he do that if there weren't millions of 'em who were ready to pull the Democrat lever???
First of all you purposely interupted

Stop the bullshit

You purposely misinterpreted the meaning of obamas statement But I expected it from you You're ridiculous in your support for the swine Maybe if he grabbed you,,you wouldn't be so supportive

Stop the bullshit

First of all you purposely interupted

Stop the bullshit

You purposely misinterpreted the meaning of obamas statement But I expected it from you You're ridiculous in your support for the swine Maybe if he grabbed you,,you wouldn't be so supportive

Let's check:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

I win again, huh?

You saying that Obama wanted illegals to vote is just another example of how most of your posts go , lies and misinformation ,,,and in such volume Are you sure you were born in America ,,not Russia??

You saying that Obama wanted illegals to vote is just another example of how most of your posts go , lies and misinformation ,,,and in such volume Are you sure you were born in America ,,not Russia??

Actually.....I wasn't born in America, but I'm far more of an American than our Democrats/Progressives/Liberals.

And here in Brooklyn, there are lots of Russian-heritage citizens, the same.

And here is the result that the Democrats planned when they enticed millions of illegals into the nation:

Of course the bogus IDs and driver's licenses are intended to be used for the purpose of voting for Democrats.

There is no other explanation for elected Democrats devising the scam for criminals....law-breakers....who illegally invaded our country.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.

Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.

Actually.....I wasn't born in America, but I'm far more of an American than our Democrats/Progressives/Liberals.

And here is the result that the Democrats planned when they enticed millions of illegals into the nation:

Of course the bogus IDs and driver's licenses are intended to be used for the purpose of voting for Democrats.

There is no other explanation for elected Democrats devising the scam for criminals....law-breakers....who illegally invaded our country.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.

Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
Well PC I was born in America and when my country called me I didn't use a bad back as an excuse to get out of serving The one you extol is a liar and coward How can anyone support this garbage?

Well PC I was born in America and when my country called me I didn't use a bad back as an excuse to get out of serving The one you extol is a liar and coward How can anyone support this garbage?

Well.....as far as the import things for his voters, this guy has given Americans the best economy in half a century, reversed the absurd Paris Accord, and Iranian nuclear give-away, and is re-forming the judiciary.

As far as you, eddie....a Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year.....here's hoping you see the light in the coming year.

A. Illegals aliens can't and don't vote

B.Trump scrapped the Iran deal and NOW they have a nuclear program

C. We are the ONLY nation on the planet not in the Paris Accords

Yes, Virginia, illegals DO vote in the State of California.

Really? Link please.

Excellent!

It's bullcrap to begin with and a lame attempt to fund the United Nations in it's claim to 'end global warming', while the UN didn't/couldn't/can't/won't hold it's members accountable for funding this lame issue.
{See China}

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

Except there's no evidence they did... and certainly not in the numbers of the millions.

Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House. Own it.

So there is no evidence that illegals voted, but there is evidence of Russian collusion, despite a 2 year long exhaustive investigation that found otherwise. Lets devote 2 years and many millions to investigate illegals voting and see what happens.

Democrats want the poorest, weakest and least productive to vote in mass because they know that will ensure them a victory. Those of you that are not in that group that still vote for Democrats need a lobotomy if you think they are out to help you.

Did you read his quotes. You can't possibly think otherwise. We all know Democratic politicians want illegals to vote. It assures them a victory. Granted, out country would fall, but they don't care because they would be the ones in power. The citizens who aren't on the dole who vote for these Democrats are just plain ignorant and gullible.

Yes, Virginia, illegals DO vote in the State of California.

Really? Link please.

Excellent!

It's bullcrap to begin with and a lame attempt to fund the United Nations in it's claim to 'end global warming', while the UN didn't/couldn't/can't/won't hold it's members accountable for funding this lame issue.
{See China}
They do not vote in federal elections. They can vote in school board elections only.

Did you read his quotes. You can't possibly think otherwise. We all know Democratic politicians want illegals to vote. It assures them a victory. Granted, out country would fall, but they don't care because they would be the ones in power. The citizens who aren't on the dole who vote for these Democrats are just plain ignorant and gullible.
Yes, read his quote fro that interview...

...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Why would you bash them if they came legally? That’s stupid
Ask some of your republican brothers I'm not for illegal entry either
Then you don’t support her nonsense?
Whose nonsense ? I'm against illegal entry BUT we must help,do something for those fleeing for their lives No??
Why? Explain how you help them? Fk the poor in your own country? That just makes you a fkwad
Why help those whose lives are on the line?? And you call me a fkwad??
huh? you didn't explain Why we must help illegals.

Stop the bullshit
sure they do, even the counties admit they do. Fk, they're working in California to revamp how they do registration because of it. I don't get why you leftist must be incorrect on most all you post about. Intentionally. amazing to me.

Stop the bullshit
sure they do, even the counties admit they do. Fk, they're working in California to revamp how they do registration because of it. I don't get why you leftist must be incorrect on most all you post about. Intentionally. amazing to me.

If your intention is to restrict Leftists from lying....remember, that would leave them mute.

Ask some of your republican brothers I'm not for illegal entry either
Whose nonsense ? I'm against illegal entry BUT we must help,do something for those fleeing for their lives No??
Why? Explain how you help them? Fk the poor in your own country? That just makes you a fkwad
Help em leave the country I want only legal ones here just like most Dems do too You really believe the BS dems want illegals here ,wide open boarders letting illegals ,non citizens to vote??? That's just repub BS

Help em leave the country I want only legal ones here just like most Dems do too You really believe the BS dems want illegals here ,wide open boarders letting illegals ,non citizens to vote??? That's just repub BS

Actually, those are facts.

As you know, eddie.....I'm never wrong.

Watch this:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”

Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

===================================================

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Now....you were saying????

There is a serious reason for the Democrat reliance on the illegal aliens.....they vote, and they vote Democrat.
Hillary Clinton aide Jennifer Palmieri inadvertently admitted same:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

Now....why don't you know this, pal??????

Actually, those are facts.

As you know, eddie.....I'm never wrong.

Watch this:

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”

===================================================

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Now....you were saying????
Who was doing all the leaking ?lol Trump? Maybe they were just trumping? Talking about you always right AAPL: MSFT and FB the top 3 stocks of the year Owned them for years CU after my closing bell drink

Forum List

Back