UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

------------------------------ i'm no lawyer but i don't think that its legal to STEAL a drink , and then to attack a person with that Stolen drink . And then Stealing a 5 Dollar hat has gotta be illegal Billo .
Of coarse its illegal, but its definitely not a felony.
-------------------------------- i don't know , stealing Private Property and then attacking and Assaulting with the stolen private property . And then even more theft of a very nice keepsake MAGA hat . . Could be a felony as far as i know Billo .

-------------------------------- i don't know , stealing Private Property and then attacking and Assaulting with the stolen private property . And then even more theft of a very nice keepsake MAGA hat . . Could be a felony as far as i know Billo .
He splashed a guy with a coke and took his baseball cap. There are worse things in life that deserve more attention.

He splashed a guy with a coke and took his baseball cap. There are worse things in life that deserve more attention.
Like day in day out TDS.

Consevatives are such snowflakes

------------------------------------------------------ and thats Your OPINION Billo !!

Your Opinion plus my reading of your opinions over the last few years tells me that you would approve of the practice of 'third world' law Billo .

Consevatives are such snowflakes
---------------------------------------- the LAW or in the USA the LAW is Western Law and it should be adhered to while you hope and hum , hey , hey , ho , ho --- Western Civ has got to go my Dear RightWinger .

I was flicking around some of the lying fake news

media and they were implying there may have been

some racial remarks made by the teens……

Like the SCUM BAG liberal FAKE NEWS media

thinks we would believe anything they say…

They are beyond pathetic trying to protect this scum bag

with lies like this.

The liberal media is the enemy of good decent Americans.
they were implying there may have been some racial remarks made by the teens……
Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

Irrelevant if they did because adults are expected to control their physical actions. Try this some time: Exchange angry words with someone in a bar then walk away. Next day, exchange angry words with someone in a bar and punch them in the face. Which do you think will get the cops called the fastest?

with lies like this.

Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

Irrelevant if they did because adults are expected to control their physical actions. Try this some time: Exchange angry words with someone in a bar then walk away. Next day, exchange angry words with someone in a bar and punch them in the face. Which do you think will get the cops called the fastest?
------------------------------------- the way i see things is that a person cannot legally attack or assault a person no matter the possible overheard words . And it wasn't self defense that the attacker was practicing . But too bad that the attacked kid didn't have the ability to legally carry a gun and then PLUG his attacker in Self Defense . [chuckle]

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.
Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.

Well, it's just to be expected from the assortment of scum Democrats represent; they hire street thugs to assault the elderly, women, and now kids,. They're all about enthusiastically murdering defenseless babies by the 10's of millions already, so what does anybody expect from the vermin?

with lies like this.

------------------------------------- the way i see things is that a person cannot legally attack or assault a person no matter the possible overheard words . And it wasn't self defense that the attacker was practicing . But too bad that the attacked kid didn't have the ability to legally carry a gun and then PLUG his attacker in Self Defense . [chuckle]

I sincerely hope his parents are planning law suits against the low life piece of shit.

We'll keep that in mind if and when USMB ever decides to have a board member picnic or something. However, we know you're the fat waddling cry baby who will fall on the ground weeping, screaming, and wetting himself and calling the cops on your pink tablet phone when we do it to you.

If you pay attention, close attention in the video, it's very obvious Jimenez was on the verge of serious violence. He's just barely restraining himself. He throws the kid's drink in his face, steals the hat off the kid's head and assumes a posture of clear intimidation. Jimenez obviously saw the kid as prey. Had he caught the kid outside the restaurant who knows how much farther the attack would have went. Jimenez should face aggravated assault, making terroristic threats, aggravated theft of person, intimidation of a minor, and possibly be charged with a hate crime.

Come on people.

This is America.

What if this boy was your son or nephew?

36959429_2109847489025928_6098769198572371968_n.jpg

---------------------------------------- the LAW or in the USA the LAW is Western Law and it should be adhered to while you hope and hum , hey , hey , ho , ho --- Western Civ has got to go my Dear RightWinger .
And that law is a misdemeanor, not a felony.

What do you have to say about people who showed up and requested asylum "legally" and they were still separated from their children?

We'll keep that in mind if and when USMB ever decides to have a board member picnic or something. However, we know you're the fat waddling cry baby who will fall on the ground weeping, screaming, and wetting himself and calling the cops on your pink tablet phone when we do it to you.
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday between 4:30 - 5:30pm for happy hour, if you care to find out how big a cry baby I am.

Forum List

Back