UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly

How can he know they weren't supposed to be in those areas if he also wasn't given a copy of the warrant? Every search warrant I have seen sets forth the place to be searched by address and the things to be searched for and has boiler plate language for vehicles, persons and outbuildings at that address. They don't say "You can search the living room but not the closet. The bathroom is okay but you can't look in the medicine cabinet. "
It's almost like someone told him what was specified in the warrant! :eek:

But that's too far out to be true!!

Or is it??? :eek:

I heard earlier that the FBI was seeking the surveillance footage... Now I know what they are seeking... holy shit!!!! we got these Harvard grad Karen's on tape....
This is getting SOOOOOOOO good.

A little leaky poo of agents rifling through Melania's undies, and voila!

Me so happy. :)

Someone explain how one of Trump's retarded kids knows where the FBI was allowed to search and not allowed to search if he has not seen the warrant.

You idiots are being gaslighted. Again.

They can say anything as long as not in court. His lawyer proved that while trying to overturn the results of the election, though at least one drew bar association action anyway.
Tried to legally overturn the results of a stolen election.
And we're suffering because he couldn't.

We wouldn't be in a recession if he had been successful.

Fine. Donny can post the video if these claims are true. Show us the whole residential search. I'll watch it to see if there was something questionable. We all will. Let Donny prove it.
Then when he does and Americans who still believe in the rule of law react in outrage, Trump will be blamed and another count will be added to his next impeachment.

Who would do that since nobody allegedly was allowed to see it other than a lawyer from ten feet away with portions concealed?

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

So the staff did not turn off the cameras! Good on them!:up:

Aw Gee. That's too bad. Did they piss in the corners and smear shit on the walls, like the January 6th insurrectionists did at the Capitol building?

Eric Trump is welcome to publish the video and the search warrant.

You are on the wrong thread. This is the thread

UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly​

If that is the claim Eric is claiming, it is his claim and it will be up to him to show the security camera footage to prove or it will not be proved, only put out for public consumption of people that will believe anything. Namely, the MAGA crowd. Some people think like judges or juries and require proof. Lets see all the security footage Eric has of the Search. FBI does not publish search warrants, but trump has one, as it was presented to gain entry. Let's see it. Something taken that was not supposed to be? Trump can show us the inventory his lawyer was undoubtedly given.
It is very doubtful that an inventory was provided. At least not at that point.

And this is the right thread. I think you’re confused.

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

Isn't this where they see the FBI sniffing Melania's panties and rifling through her things? FBI are dirty, just like the Liberals. They go hand in hand together.

Or he is also welcome to hold off. See? It’s not your choice.
And it’s more than reasonable for us to say he’s full of shit because he has the ability to prove his allegations but chooses not to.

Aw Gee. That's too bad. Did they piss in the corners and smear shit on the walls, like the January 6th insurrectionists did at the Capitol building?

1660228108509.jpeg

And let me guess....you believe that. :abgg2q.jpg:

How can he know they weren't supposed to be in those areas if he also wasn't given a copy of the warrant? Every search warrant I have seen sets forth the place to be searched by address and the things to be searched for and has boiler plate language for vehicles, persons and outbuildings at that address. They don't say "You can search the living room but not the closet. The bathroom is okay but you can't look in the medicine cabinet. "
Righties need to research the "Elephant in a matchbox" rule on search warrants. If the objects of said search are documents, that opens up just about anything that can hold a document. (piece of paper)

Eric Trump is welcome to publish the video and the search warrant.

I'm sure we'll be seeing snippets of the video in the weeks and months to come.

The idea isn't to let everything out of the bag immediately, but to hold it back until the video can make the biggest impact on the election cycle.

Forum List

Back