Upcoming S.O.T.U. Address.What Is President Biden Going To Say, The Economy Kicking Butt? DOW Pushing 40K?The Medium Class Doing Better Than Ever?

i wonder if biden will bring up the major success of millions of americans buying electric vehicles.
Electric vehicle sales are improving. It's going to take time. But for some of you idiots its going to take a massive weather catastrophe for you to understand that we need to stop using gas powered vehicles.

I'd really like to have access to whatever they bump him up with prior to these little excursions into the spotlight. I'm thinking something like Adderal or some other stimulant that helps him focus for juuust enough time to finish the teleprompter. Imagine what would happen if Xi, Putin, or say one of the mullahs in Tehran decided to sucker punch the country with a nuke or two. WHO, exactly, would make the decision on how America would respond? Does anyone really believe that Tater is in control of that? Stolen elections have serious, possibly existential consequences and it WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AGAIN.

Yeah.

One thing's for sure - they're gonna have him all hopped up on a shit-ton of adrenochrome.

Any President can paint a pretty picture in a SOTU. Biden has nothing new to say. The most important thing that comes out of it will be the impression he makes with his delivery. If he comes across as an addled geezer, that will make more of an impression than the words that come out of his mouth.

Hopefully, the Republicans will nominate someone effective for a brief rebuttal.

Forum List

Back