Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

Of course they aren't because that would be impossible but people would refuse to eat there over the message.

Which is what they are looking to have happen.

However, there will be people who will NOW eat there over the message.

I never at a Chik Fil A (sp?) before the boycott. Never was tempted.

Started as a result of the boycott....and now I am a regular.

or a ventilator?
Pretty snappy look to belly up to the counter and order a hamburder in one of these!

Just when it appears you can't get more stupid.......

You do.
Educate yourself retard.

"When somebody tells you that government debt is bad and harmful and we must do everything we can to reduce debt, even if it means high unemployment, remember they have another agenda that they aren’t talking about. It’s scare tactics."

So what? You do realize that debt for governments is a good thing right?. Its not the same scenario like with you or any other individual.

I'm just saying that your argument about Cali having the third largest GDP is moot.

And I told you why. Irrefutably.

That's all I'm saying, Asclepias.

Don’t dare tread on something that steps on libbies pet fears and feelings

If you understood GDP you wouldnt be claiming CA is the most subsidized state. :21:

Asclepias, I gave you a funny emoji here. But I'm not really laughing at you. People just don't understand this stuff. And the people who do understand it, particularly those who manipulate that ignorance to the facts for a few crumbs of personal gain, love them for it.

That's what makes me chuckle about it.

I just wanted to tell you that, since I can't recall ever having issues with you.

Which is what they are looking to have happen.

However, there will be people who will NOW eat there over the message.

I never at a Chik Fil A (sp?) before the boycott. Never was tempted.

Started as a result of the boycott....and now I am a regular.

I guess I just hate the idea of politics so running my life that it even determines where I eat out at.

I guess I just hate the idea of politics so running my life that it even determines where I eat out at.
This ain't about politics.

That restaurant has the distinct ability to be a covid hotspot

So you don't believe the vaccine will keep you safe. Interesting...
It makes me safer...I have no doubt of that. But I've come this far without getting the virus and I sure as hell don't want to get stupid now.

And eating indoors in a restaurant that attracts people likely to be infected is stupid

Forum List

Back