Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

If you believe turning customers away is a business principle, whatever.

3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

You dont get what they are saying so you should just quit trying to understand it now before you bust a blood vessel.

3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

You dont get what they are saying so you should just quit trying to understand it now before you bust a blood vessel.

I understand what they are saying and I understand that those who believe in the vaccine and people getting vaccinated will avoid that restaurant.

LOL. I haven't been in a restaurant in years unless a friend owned it and few were there .
I'll be at Martas at 530 am tomorrow.Me, her. She wakes the chillunz at 615 while I eat. Her ol man rolls in at 7 when his shift is over to join me.Breakfast is a 2 hour deal NOT a drive through.
I want some asparagus plants tomorrow.
I have a few Datil pepper plants to trade her.

The business owner has a right to make a stupid decision, watch his business go under, and then collect unemployment from the government.

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy
This has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen a for profit enterprise do.

Y'all seem to think the majority of people have the same leftist opinions as you do. Do you worry about restaurants that say...'ONLY masked people allowed in heah... you must eat through your mask'? LOLOL no. you don't say a word cause you want everyone to be under leftists' thumbs.

Y'all seem to think the majority of people have the same leftist opinions as you do. Do you worry about restaurants that say...'ONLY masked people allowed in heah... you must eat through your mask'? LOLOL no. you don't say a word cause you want everyone to be under leftists' thumbs.
Ever since about a month after I got vaccinated I have been enjoying indoor dining.

I no longer will eat indoors till the numbers come down again

I understand what they are saying and I understand that those who believe in the vaccine and people getting vaccinated will avoid that restaurant.
Likely not. After Pfizer booster eliminates the threat of Delta, there should be an acceleration of the demise of the commie virus.

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy
What an incredibly stupid idea!

I'm betting on dozens of wrongful death suits to come.

Forum List

Back