Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

So it's just trolling.
Of course it is. There is no way to prove you are not vaxxed.

Know what though?

As someone who definitely does NOT want to get this virus...I wouldn't go within 100 yards of that place considering the clientele (and virus) it would attract.

We know a BLM sign would turn YOU away...but reasonable folks?

They're attracted by that sentiment
Define "reasonable"? If you think it would turn me away, you're mistaken but they do turn people away. My point went well over your empty head, Herr Lesh.

Define "reasonable"? If you think it would turn me away, you're mistaken but they do turn people away. My point went well over your empty head, Herr Lesh.
You claimed that a BLM sign would cost customers (not you of course....cough cough)

So who would be turned off by the idea that Black Lives Matter?

You fucking Zionist Nazi (since we're back to name calling )

Looks like free-markets are still kind of a thing, despite the Biden administration's steady efforts to lock them down and topple them in favor of a more communist system.

E7RCTczVoAQlECh

''The restaurant previously declared itself a mask-free zone and refused to shut its doors when eateries were ordered in March 2020 to curtail indoor dining as part of Covid restrictions.

“You've got other places that want you vaccinated to come in. No different, right?" she noted to a local ABC affiliate.

Some appear to appreciate the intended message behind the odd measure. A vaccinated woman who cuts hair at a nearby barbershop told local media that she didn’t feel slighted by the no-vaxxed-allowed policy.

The negative press and reviews seem to have only emboldened the owner. The restaurant issued a long, all-caps rant on Facebook deriding its “haters” and vowing to do “battle” with “PRO-MANDATORY VACCINE MINI GESTAPO AMERICAN TRAITORS.”

Continued - Unvacinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching ‘heads explode’ over mandatory no-vax policy
Silliness. How do you prove you've NOT been vaccinated?

You claimed that a BLM sign would cost customers (not you of course....cough cough)

So who would be turned off by the idea that Black Lives Matter?

You fucking Zionist Nazi (since we're back to name calling )
It would. I am being honest. Many find that sign to be reprehensible and anti American. See ratings --- NBA and in the subsequent season they removed "Black Lives Matter" from the courts. Call me a Nazi to my face and see what happens. I am a proud Zionist.

BTW --- I never stopped watching or enjoying the NBA. I support free speech and despise those who don't.

Last edited:
It would. I am being honest. Many find that sign to be reprehensible and anti American. See ratings --- NBA and in the subsequent season they removed "Black Lives Matter" from the courts. Call me a Nazi to my face and see what happens. I am a proud Zionist.

BTW --- I never stopped watching or enjoying the NBA. I support free speech and despise those who don't.
You never answered that question, Zionist Nazi.

Who are you saying would be offended by a Black Lives Matters sign?

Oh and call me "Herr Lesh" to MY face and you'll see what happens tough guy. But of course you hide behind the internet and then whine when your own garbage comes back at you ..

You never answered that question, Zionist Nazi.

Who are you saying would be offended by a Black Lives Matters sign?

Oh and call me "Herr Lesh" to MY face and you'll see what happens tough guy. But of course you hide behind the internet and then whine when your own garbage comes back at you ..
Same reason NBA ratings dropped. Many people find it offensive. I love it because to me it’s free speech but it also goes both ways. That’s why, Herr Lesh. I would say it to your face as you’re old and feeble. You would do nothing about it. Zero.

I got vaccinated because I saw first hand what this horror can do to you and I do NOT want it to happen to me or my loved ones.

But now you're still afraid of getting sick, and thus not eating in restaurants. Do you still use household electricity, or is that also too scary?

Same reason NBA ratings dropped. Many people find it offensive. I love it because to me it’s free speech but it also goes both ways. That’s why, Herr Lesh. I would say it to your face as you’re old and feeble. You would do nothing about it. Zero.
I'm old and feeble?

You might be surprised punk ass Zionist Nazi

Forum List

Back