Unvaccinated diners only: California restaurant says it’s having fun watching heads explode over mandatory no-vax policy

But now you're still afraid of getting sick, and thus not eating in restaurants.
When vaccinations first came out...it drove the daily infection numbers in NY down to under 500 per day statewide and under 20 in my entire county.

Yes I felt relatively safe. The daily numbers are now 2,000 and over 50 .

Not eating indoors anymore.

I went a year and a half without getting this, I'm not gonna get it now if at all possible. You say "But you're vaccinated!"

Yup...and that "probably" means I won't get very sick if I do get infected...but I'm not willing to take that chance.

Losing one close friend and almost losing another will make you cautious...if you're smart

When vaccinations first came out...it drove the daily infection numbers in NY down to under 500 per day statewide and under 20 in my entire county.

I went a year and a half without getting this, I'm not gonna get it now if at all possible. You say "But you're vaccinated!"

Yup...and that "probably" means I won't get very sick if I do get infected...but I'm not willing to take that chance.

Losing one close friend and almost losing another will make you cautious...if you're smart
Coward. I ve been donating platelets for 15 months to help those who got COVID. People like you are pathetic sissy boys.

Its way dumber. Most of the population is vaxxed especially in CA. People love BLM. Only racists and retard dont and your money isnt welcome.

California is the most subsidized state in the nation, I think.

I'm with you on this one, quit giving them our money.

Something tells me that California isnlt going to stop asking for it, though.

Well, actually it isn't money. It's currency. To be money it has to be a store of value.

But that's beside the point.

California is the most subsidized state in the nation, I think.

I'm with you on this one, quit giving them our money.

Something tells me that California isnlt going to stop asking for it, though.

Well, actually it isn't money. It's currency. To be money it has to be a store of value.

But that's beside the point.
You think wrong. That massive California economy subsidizes red states

We know a BLM sign would turn YOU away...but reasonable folks?

They're attracted by that sentiment
There is nothing reasonable about BLM.
The signs are only a plea to "please don't burn and loot my business", but they do regardless.

CA GDP is the 3rd largest in the WORLD!!! Youve got to be kidding me? :auiqs.jpg:

Asclepias. Stop it. You're talking to someone who actually understands economics and monetary policy. It won't end well. You're not talking to Toro and Toddster and Mac and that bunch of Keynesian weasels. lol.

Last edited:
Matter of fact, while we're flirting with that topic, the CBO is predicting that federal debt will be well over 100% of the GDP by end of year.

Thing is that the GDP counts government spending as a positive even though government spending is actually a net negative. And that's what makes your comment about Cali's GDP so scwewy, Asclepias.

Again. Cali is one of, if not THE most government subsidized state in the nation.

GDP is a terrible economic inticator. To repeat: GDP counts government spending as a positive. But this spending as actually a net negative.

You oughtta see how they're manipulating the CPI. Ho lee sht...

Last edited:

So you don't believe the vaccine will keep you safe. Interesting...

Forum List

Back