Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

malteSW: I live in Sweden now in my opinion Sweden is much better than the USA it is a safer country like the USA

Indeependent: It's 99+% White.
I see you don't like facts.
I do.
I'm sure you live in the minority area of Boca Raton.
After all, all minorities live in a Gated Community.

Of course it does. Trump claims he already declassified those documents. But he hold the record for the most lies told by a president. Your desire to ignore that fact is not bound upon any other posters here.
Not sure, you should be aware, Trumps claims against gov't accusations have a very high proven track record of gov't failure regarding their claims.

But, but, the documents were also planted by the FBI according to Trump.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I mean, you just can't make this shit up.

LOL

Yeah, because everyone knows the FBI plants declassified documents to catch someone in possession of classified documents.

face-palm-gif.278959

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Every system the sales force said already existed and then you had to get your team to work 24/7 for months to get it done while the sales team kept blaming the developers.
You forget, Mr. Dementia, I worked for a few Fortune 100 firms.

I asked you for which system that was. Turns out, you couldn't say so you made up that bullshit, hoping no one would notice you were just spouting bullshit again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Yeah, because everyone knows the FBI plants declassified documents to catch someone in possession of classified documents.

face-palm-gif.278959
:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:That's what I'm talking about. Faun is my hero. Someone who gets what I am talking about. :yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

I think 66 pages is enough for these dried up Trump Hellgrammites. They can't hang for too long. All they do is spin around in the same spot, not saying shit. They are just so pathetic.

I see you don't like facts.
I do.
I'm sure you live in the minority area of Boca Raton.
After all, all minorities live in a Gated Community.

I live in a multi-cultural neighborhood. I also work in a multi-cultural environment. "All" minorities don't live in my neighborhood. Neither do "all" whites.

Forum List

Back