Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Of course it does. Trump claims he already declassified those documents. But he hold the record for the most lies told by a president. Your desire to ignore that fact is not bound upon any other posters here.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Faun doesn't mention how the sales people at his firm lie to investors about systems that don't exist yet and then make the programmers work 24/7 to deliver them.

LOLOL

Oh? Which systems has my company lied about...?

You mean the legal experts on CNN that disagree with the legal experts on MSNBC that disagree with the legal experts on Fox.
Yeah, I've been watching.
Are you learning anything, or do you use ear muffs when the truth and accurate information don't suit you?

Why do you keeping capitalizing “he”? That’s for Gd!

What is Gd?

trump-god.jpg

• Funny
Haven't you nit wits thought about that? Of course not.
I mildly object to the line of questioning posed in the above quote.
I mean by that, don't take our fun away.
And I mean by that ---- this Mar-A-Lardo warrant-palooza has been hilarious.

Reading the explanations from our MAGA-Qult has been sorta like watching Cirque de Soleil. At least Cirque's famed contortionists.
Our QMAGA's have been turning themselves inside out backward and forward to justify the fired guy keeping the company's secrets in his basement 2yrs after he got fired. And keeping them after he was subpoenaed for them!

Yeah, I don't get that either.
But damn! We've got a real bona fide SnarkWeek feeding frenzy!

Who can't resist the following this little word salad from avataree Indeependent?

"Even if you knew a classified document was declassified, you would still post it was classified because it was classified before it was declassified."

I love this bar!

• Funny
Of course it does. Trump claims he already declassified those documents. But he hold the record for the most lies told by a president. Your desire to ignore that fact is not bound upon any other posters here.
But, but, the documents were also planted by the FBI according to Trump.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I mean, you just can't make this shit up.

LOLOL

Oh? Which systems has my company lied about...?
Every system the sales force said already existed and then you had to get your team to work 24/7 for months to get it done while the sales team kept blaming the developers.
You forget, Mr. Dementia, I worked for a few Fortune 100 firms.

Are you learning anything, or do you use ear muffs when the truth and accurate information don't suit you?
That's ironic considering you admit you know anything yet.
All you want is speculation condemning Trump.

None of which had anything to do with the Trump administration.....did it,.

Did not. Didn't say it does. But it shows how FBI raids lead to convictions. Crying the FBI planted evidence doesn't actually work without evidence they really did that.

Did not. Didn't say it does. But it shows how FBI raids lead to convictions. Crying the FBI planted evidence doesn't actually work without evidence they really did that.
The FBI loses evidence it doesn't want to present.

Forum List

Back