UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

-----------------------------------------------------
OK, got it.
However, who do you rely on for info?
Or, who would you recommend?
About the J6 attacks and the machinations that led to them?
Not her. She lied, and hid exculpatory info.

Revolver probably has the most accurate reporting on J6.

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Now, she’s sharing her thoughts about the future of the party as a whole.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Speaking on The View, Cheney said:

More at the link below...

UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I agree with Liz! What do you think?
Cheney claims to be a conservative, yet Trump accomplished more of the conservative agenda than any president in 100 years. And this is where I usually win arguments with liberals about Trump. When I say "you have to admit Trump was an outstanding president", they have no choice but to grudgingly agree. When you think about it, there is no area in which Trump didn't do an outstanding job a year or two into his term. Start with the economy. One thing you have to hand him is the man understand business and he understands the economy. It's what he's done all his life. Secondly, he understand negotiation better than anybody on earth. He always ends up with an outstanding deal both for himself and for the country. And related to that, Trump understand strength. He negotiates from strength. He won't accept anything less than a strong America. Third, he is a man of his word. The three big things Trump promised in 2016---the end of Roe, a roaring economy, and protection of the border---Trump delivered on them all, and in a big way.

If you know.....please share.
Or link.
If we perceive you are sincere we will look at your links.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

She was too radical conservative for my tastes, voting more for Trump supported House bills than even Jim Jordan, that was then.......

......but then, I watched every minute of the J6 Select Committee and then I listened in person to a lecture she gave on her Committee experience, and then I read her book, 'Oath and Honor'.

I was impressed in all 3 venues with her intelligence, command of the facts, respectful demeanor, and forthrightness. And her very very clear sense of responsibility towards our Constitution.
so she stuck a flag in your ass....got it....

There has been debate by many conservatives over whether the party can be saved, and I'm seeing more and more of them say that it can't. When Trump took over the party, he maintained the party's structure and political apparatus, so any new party will essentially have to start from scratch. That's one helluva handicap.

It's hard to imagine that a new major party (or two!) can come from this, but I'll remain hopeful.

"...so she stuck a flag in your ass.."

????
Why the angry pejorative?
What's up with that?
Are you OK, poster Dresden?

My intention was merely to offer readers sources where they could investigate further their views towards Ms Cheney's efforts. For or against.

That, seemingly, angers you. Upsets you.

USMB may not be the right venue for you to attempt to participate in adult discussions.

Good luck.

????
Why the angry pejorative?
What's up with that?

My intention was merely to offer readers sources where they could investigate further their views towards Ms Cheney's efforts. For or against.

That, seemingly, angers you. Upsets you.

USMB may not be the right venue for you to attempt to participate in adult discussions.

Good luck.
like i said....flag in ass....

like i said....flag in ass....
Is this the right venue for you?
You seem discombobulated and frightened, not to mention angry and resentful.
What's up with that?

Do this, poster Dresden, go to Amazon and get Liz Cheney's book, 'Oath and Honor'.
It may make you a better person.
But if not that, then perhaps, a better contributor to this adult discussion format.
Good luck. ;)

Who? Oh now I remember she's that RINOs that got booted from Congress
Do this, poster Rebnc, go to Amazon and get Liz Cheney's book, 'Oath and Honor'.
But if not that, then perhaps, a better contributor to this adult discussion format.
Good luck. ;)

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

No one gives a flying fuck what Liz Cheney has to say.

View attachment 886196

How the Left now loves the Cheneys!!

Is this the right venue for you?
You seem discombobulated and frightened, not to mention angry and resentful.
What's up with that?

Do this, poster Dresden, go to Amazon and get Liz Cheney's book, 'Oath and Honor'.
Good luck. ;)

Do this, poster Rebnc, go to Amazon and get Liz Cheney's book, 'Oath and Honor'.
Good luck. ;)
if i want to read a bunch of bullshit i will take your advice...

Forum List

Back