Unreal. Dems Give Mexican President Standing Ovation After He Attacks Arizona (Video)

And that's WHY the Democrats in Congress jumped to their feet in standing ovation of Calderon's faux-concern about "racial profiling". They all KNOW that Arizona's law specifically forbids racial profiling. They're just doing their usual "divide and conquer" maneuver on us in order to round up those latino votes.

Calderone's a giant hypocrite, because Mexican immigration law not only bars foreigners from public criticism of Mexico's internal politics, it also bars foreigners if their presence is deemed to upset "the equilibrium of the national demographics". What that means... is that Mexico can deny on race. And half our Congress jumped up and applauded him. :rolleyes:
Immigration Reform? Let's Try Mexico's Immigration Law!

say what you want, and attribute whatever motives you chose to the actions of congressional democrats, the fact of the matter is: the arizona law and rand paul's statements about the civil rights act will not help the GOP garner minority votes... which only goes to my long held view that the GOP is moving toward becoming the party of white people only.

I'm sure this is going to shock you, but legal residents of Mexican descent in Arizona are ALSO in favor of this law. You might know this if you personally knew any Mexican-Americans.

I know that the impact of this law extends far beyond the borders of Arizona and I have seen credible polling that indicates that hispanics nationally are upset with this law and with the GOP for supporting it. But hey... you all do whatever the fuck it is that you want to do... and if you think that championing the Arizona law will win you votes among the hispanic population nationally, then, by all means, go for it.

Similarly, if you think that agreeing with Rand Paul that southern lunch counters should be able to turn black folks away for the benefit of their white patrons will help you improve your already abysmal record with black voters nationally, go for that as well.

Good luck

putting that token oreo at the head of the RNC didn't bring in a bunch of black voters though, did it?

For every one black voter that Steele brings into the GOP fold, Rand Paul drives a hundred out.:lol:

I've seen three posters address your "token oreo" comment and you keep ducking it, pussy.

You've shown your true colors, as many lefty kooks do when they go off script for 5 seconds. Thanks for proving me correct again, racism is a tool of the LEFT ......

I happen to believe that Michael Steele is, what many of my black friends would call a "token oreo". Clearly, he is a token.... there are a small marginal minority of black americans who self identify as republicans... and I think that any black man who would run an organization that, by his own admission, employed a racist southern strategy to marginalize the impact of his own race, has to be white on the inside.

Why do I find it easy to believe that any black people you DO know (which ain't gonna be many, in Maine) are just as racist as you are?

I happen to believe that Michael Steele is, what many of my black friends would call a "token oreo". Clearly, he is a token.... there are a small marginal minority of black americans who self identify as republicans... and I think that any black man who would run an organization that, by his own admission, employed a racist southern strategy to marginalize the impact of his own race, has to be white on the inside.

WTF are you talking about ? People can be white or black on the inside too ? .... :cuckoo:

I get it, you're one of those assholes that think guys like Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, etc..., conservative black men are a bunch of "uncle toms" or "house negros". Thanks for proving yet again who the real racists are ......

I stand by my assessment of any black man who would be willing to lead an organization that, by his own admission, employed an electoral strategy designed to marginalize his own race. Along the same lines as a Jew going to work for Nazi Germany.

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen (and assorted others)! The ever-popular "Nazi" remark. I swear, liberals must be glad the Holocaust happened, or they'd never be able to make a political argument at all.

Don't you ever get tired of compromising your conscience or your dignity for the sake of your Democrat masters? :eusa_eh:

See, here's the difference between you and me... I can applaud Steele when I think he's right, I can criticize him when I think he's wrong. I don't have to patronize him because I'm secretly thinking he's inferior and doing a pretty good job for a black man. :rolleyes:

And while I think he didn't represent his thought well at DePaul, he's not necessarily wrong in his message. Republicans aren't offering the "gimmes" and race-based bribes that Dems do in order to buy votes. And they did fail to combat the propagandized, racist, stereotype proffered by the left. They should have aggressively sought black votes and outed the Plantation politics of their opponents for the race-baiting divisiveness it is.

The reason why criticism of Barack Obama is taken by Democrats as racism can be boiled down to the only conclusion left to draw... that they believe there's something inherently wrong with being black, that it's some sort of handicap that needs address. :rolleyes:
And they can't understand why we don't take Obama's "blackness" into account before we slam him for his political idiocy and failures in leadership. In their minds, he has some sort of mitigating factor. In ours... he has no excuse. Because "blackness" doesn't make one innately stupid.

I have not said or implied anything about Steele's - or any black man's - intellect. I stand by my statement that Steele is an Uncle Tom because he would try to work for an organization that he ADMITS used a strategy specifically designed to marginalize people of his race. If I were a Jew in America today, I would not go try to work for the Arab American League. If I had a disability, I would not work for an organization that was seeking to overturn ADA. I am a Red Sox fan... I would NEVER go to work for the Yankees.

I have never understood why anyone would use "Uncle Tom" as a derogatory phrase. In the book, he helped to free slaves, it seems to me he should be revered.

Yeah, like leftists actually read anything other than their talking points.

so...just to be clear here.... you believe that, if you own a lunch counter, you have the right to refuse to serve anyone whose skin is not white?

Once again, you mean to tell us that YOU DON'T believe in the right to freedom of association? :eek:

I believe that if someone opens up a business that serves lunches to folks, they have to serve lunches to ALL the folks, even those darkies that they don't like... and the supreme court agrees with me. suck that.

You're a racist asshole who can't think for himself and doesn't have the balls to make an argument on his own without name-dropping. Suck THAT.

Next time, just TELL me you're too dickless and chickenshit to answer the question.

First off... I decline to play dueling links with you. I could post as many links supporting the idea that the GOP successfully employed a southern strategy and you know I could...so why the fuck bother. If you truly believe that it was economics alone that changed the south from solid democrat to solid republican, there is little I can do, nor care to do, to dissuade you from that//// but as to some of your other points:
So again, why should black people despise the GOP more than they do the Democrats or some of their own leadership if race issues are the only factors to be considered?
Because the democrats, since 1948, have been steadily moving towards policies that are endoresed by black americans. do you think that is a coincidence that, of all the blacks in congress, NONE are republican, or is that some bizarre twist of fate with no relevane

And how do you get around racism when you suggest that a black person is incapable of thought or perceptions that don't fit with what you expect a black person to be or do?

I have never said that any black person was incapable of any thoughts or perceptions of any kind. next.

I
think if you would open your mind and actually do some research, you will find that the vast majority of the GOP are not the race fixated fanatics that you make them out to be and in fact have been far less so than the overall track record of the Democratic party. And you'll find that black people who have dared to step outside the stereotypes that some people wish to keep them in have been generally reviled and despised by people who WANT them to stay in those sterotypes.

I have never said that the vast majority of the GOP was race fixated. I have said that the track record of the democratic party - starting with the HHH keynote address at the 1948 convention - has been one of moving toward including blacks and the concerns of black americans in our party's platform and deliberations. The voting patters of black americans from that time until now would suggest that they have noticed the democrat's change in direction and have changed their allegiances accordingly.
God forbid that we allow somebody to just be a thnking American with values, principles, perceptions, hopes and dreams instead of having to 'act like' a proper black man or white man or Hispanic or whatever.

Sheesh.

fuck you. I have NEVER suggested that any American be denied the ability to do exactly that. Got it? good.

do you really respect the rule of law, or just those laws that you personally approve of?

Respecting the rule of law is not the same as respecting individuals laws, Mensa Boy. :slap:

see ya next tuesday, sweetie.:razz:

That's twice you've been too big a poltroon to give a real response. How long ago WERE you neutered, anyway? Did they throw your testicles away, or give them to you in a little jar?

Once again, you mean to tell us that YOU DON'T believe in the right to freedom of association? :eek:

I believe that if someone opens up a business that serves lunches to folks, they have to serve lunches to ALL the folks, even those darkies that they don't like... and the supreme court agrees with me. suck that.

You're a racist asshole who can't think for himself and doesn't have the balls to make an argument on his own without name-dropping. Suck THAT.

Next time, just TELL me you're too dickless and chickenshit to answer the question.

I answered your question. I believe that if someone opens up a public business that they are required to serve the public and not be able to turn people away based upon their skin color. But do me and the democratic party a big favor: tell me that you disagree with that premise.

until then, see you next tuesday - bitch

say what you want, and attribute whatever motives you chose to the actions of congressional democrats, the fact of the matter is: the arizona law and rand paul's statements about the civil rights act will not help the GOP garner minority votes... which only goes to my long held view that the GOP is moving toward becoming the party of white people only.

I'm sure this is going to shock you, but legal residents of Mexican descent in Arizona are ALSO in favor of this law. You might know this if you personally knew any Mexican-Americans.

I know that the impact of this law extends far beyond the borders of Arizona and I have seen credible polling that indicates that hispanics nationally are upset with this law and with the GOP for supporting it. But hey... you all do whatever the fuck it is that you want to do... and if you think that championing the Arizona law will win you votes among the hispanic population nationally, then, by all means, go for it.

Similarly, if you think that agreeing with Rand Paul that southern lunch counters should be able to turn black folks away for the benefit of their white patrons will help you improve your already abysmal record with black voters nationally, go for that as well.

Good luck

I think that those of us who aren't tucked safely up in the northeastern corner of the country with a 1.3% Hispanic population have more important issues to worry about than playing partisan political games, and much more important things to do than listen to the opinions of a racist shitforbrains who's probably never even laid eyes on a Mexican in his life.

Call me when you know something about Mexican-Americans from talking to them and living with them, rather than from what the liberal media tells you they're thinking. :eusa_hand:

I answered your question. I believe that if someone opens up a public business that they are required to serve the public and not be able to turn people away based upon their skin color. But do me and the democratic party a big favor: tell me that you disagree with that premise.

No, you DIDN'T answer the question. You ran and hid behind the Supreme Court's skirts like the ball-less weasel you are. You're a sad excuse for a human, and a sad excuse for a man. Just cower up there in Caucasian Land and let me get back to fighting the invasion of our country with the REAL men, okay, Junior?

Good luck

I think that those of us who aren't tucked safely up in the northeastern corner of the country with a 1.3% Hispanic population have more important issues to worry about than playing partisan political games, and much more important things to do than listen to the opinions of a racist shitforbrains who's probably never even laid eyes on a Mexican in his life.

Call me when you know something about Mexican-Americans from talking to them and living with them, rather than from what the liberal media tells you they're thinking. :eusa_hand:

yeah sweetie... I spent 25 years in the navy and NEVER spent any time with any hispanic sailors.:cuckoo: I lived in San Diego and San Francisco and Norfolk and DC and NEVER met any hispanics. Are you really this stupid or is this just an act in order to try to pick up impressionable young men?

Call me when your hymen grows back.

No, you DIDN'T answer the question. You ran and hid behind the Supreme Court's skirts like the ball-less weasel you are. You're a sad excuse for a human, and a sad excuse for a man. Just cower up there in Caucasian Land and let me get back to fighting the invasion of our country with the REAL men, okay, Junior?

asked and answered honey... run a business.... serve everyone or close up shop. that's how I think it should work in America... and, as I pointed out, so does the SCOTUS.

If you don't like living under those circumstances... if you want to be able to open a lunch counter and serve ONLY your white buddies and not have any darkies and beaners smelling up the joint...THEN FUCKING MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE! Got it? good.

And that's WHY the Democrats in Congress jumped to their feet in standing ovation of Calderon's faux-concern about "racial profiling". They all KNOW that Arizona's law specifically forbids racial profiling. They're just doing their usual "divide and conquer" maneuver on us in order to round up those latino votes.

Calderone's a giant hypocrite, because Mexican immigration law not only bars foreigners from public criticism of Mexico's internal politics, it also bars foreigners if their presence is deemed to upset "the equilibrium of the national demographics". What that means... is that Mexico can deny on race. And half our Congress jumped up and applauded him. :rolleyes:
Immigration Reform? Let's Try Mexico's Immigration Law!

I know many - and YES they are. There are many who are also repubs - much to the dismay of the liberal left.

By the way, I think everyone should watch this video of a lady named Gabrielle addressing the Tucson City Council. It should especially be watched by you leftists who've never personally seen or talked to a Mexican before (you know who you are).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShkpO9Rf1bo]YouTube - Gabriella Speaks City Council Meeting April 27, 2010[/ame]

interesting. a self serving Reagan site says one thing... the news media says another. No doubt who murf the surf will believe. To some kopolaid soaked douchebags like him, the "truth" is only that which will vindicate his heroes and justify his prejudices. Sad, really.

Reagan's Race Legacy (washingtonpost.com)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States'_rights_(speech)

YouTube - Ronald Reagan States' Rights Speech in Philadelphia, MS

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/13/opinion/13herbert.html

I could go on and on, but that would be senseless, and boring.:razz:

Did you actually listen to the audio clip you sited, you brainwashed, racist puke??? :wtf:
He's talking about his ECONOMIC policy and putting people back to work so they don't have to live on welfare. There wasn't a word spoken that could be applied to race, save in the evil minds of twisted liberal freaks like you.

By the way, I think everyone should watch this video of a lady named Gabrielle addressing the Tucson City Council. It should especially be watched by you leftists who've never personally seen or talked to a Mexican before (you know who you are).

YouTube - Gabriella Speaks City Council Meeting April 27, 2010

I hope EVERYBODY will hear what Gabriella has to say. She emulates very closely what many of my Hispanic friends, including some in my own family who immigrated from Mexico, are saying.

To assume that all Hispanics, even legal Mexican immigrants, are against Arizona's intent to enforce the existing immigration laws is absurd. I believe that most support Arizona laws.

Was it just a coincidence that Dr Martin Luther King was a Republican?
:eusa_eh:

Maineman often has some astute observations and makes some good points. But on this issue he's pretty tunnel visioned. If a black man is supposed to be somehow so different than anybody else--an observation that automatically makes the observer racist--then no black man can get involved in politics at all because not only have both Democrats and Republicans demonstrated some racist qualities in their past, so has the so-called black community.

Where you gonna go that has a lily white pure and unsullied past?

People tend to identify with other groups of people. No man is an island. There are varying degrees and circles within circles of allegiances. In the arab world, for example, family clan and sect always trump nationality. In America, people self identify with family, with race, with religion, with political party, with socioeconomic status, with regional location. It is why all of New England rejoiced when the Red Sox won the world series in '04 even though very few of us live in Boston proper.

Black Americans identify with other black Americans. Irish Americans identify with other Irish Americans. Labor union members identify with other labor union members.

The existence of a southern strategy by the GOP is well known, and Steele even admitted as much himself at DePaul last month. I personally could NEVER work for an organization that utilized a strategy specifically designed to minimize the importance of a group of people that I self identified with. Michael Steele clearly has no such objections to doing precisely that.

It was not a coincidence that Reagan chose Philadelphia Mississippi to be his VERY FIRST campaign stop after winning the GOP nomination, and for the audience in Philadelphia that day, "state's rights" had one meaning and one meaning only, and especially to Edgar Ray Killen who was, no doubt, applauding wildly from the audience.

The GOP,IMHO, will always turn a blind eye to racism in the south as long as the white folks there continue to elect republicans...but will, at some point rue that strategy when the white folks demographic shrinks in relation to other ethnic groups. Arizona has put them in a bind with Hispanic voters and, as I also said earlier, for every black voter that Steele is able to bring into their fold, they will lose 10o because of the "racism at lunch counters is the lunch counter owner's business" position of Rand Paul.

My family is made up of all races. My family has several different religion. My family is across the political spectrum including the GOP, the Dems and the socialist workers party. My family are Americans FIRST! Personally, I voted for the Constitutional Party in the last election. I do not believe that the GOP is racist, though, some of them are. I do not believe the Dems are racist, though some of them are. The only thing I am absolutely positive of, after reading your posts is that YOU are a racist, and that you are not concerned with America as a country at all, but are in favor of it's downfall. Sadly, it's already clear to me that people like you are winning and America is falling.

Maineman often has some astute observations and makes some good points. But on this issue he's pretty tunnel visioned. If a black man is supposed to be somehow so different than anybody else--an observation that automatically makes the observer racist--then no black man can get involved in politics at all because not only have both Democrats and Republicans demonstrated some racist qualities in their past, so has the so-called black community.

Where you gonna go that has a lily white pure and unsullied past?

People tend to identify with other groups of people. No man is an island. There are varying degrees and circles within circles of allegiances. In the arab world, for example, family clan and sect always trump nationality. In America, people self identify with family, with race, with religion, with political party, with socioeconomic status, with regional location. It is why all of New England rejoiced when the Red Sox won the world series in '04 even though very few of us live in Boston proper.

Black Americans identify with other black Americans. Irish Americans identify with other Irish Americans. Labor union members identify with other labor union members.

The existence of a southern strategy by the GOP is well known, and Steele even admitted as much himself at DePaul last month. I personally could NEVER work for an organization that utilized a strategy specifically designed to minimize the importance of a group of people that I self identified with. Michael Steele clearly has no such objections to doing precisely that.

It was not a coincidence that Reagan chose Philadelphia Mississippi to be his VERY FIRST campaign stop after winning the GOP nomination, and for the audience in Philadelphia that day, "state's rights" had one meaning and one meaning only, and especially to Edgar Ray Killen who was, no doubt, applauding wildly from the audience.

The GOP,IMHO, will always turn a blind eye to racism in the south as long as the white folks there continue to elect republicans...but will, at some point rue that strategy when the white folks demographic shrinks in relation to other ethnic groups. Arizona has put them in a bind with Hispanic voters and, as I also said earlier, for every black voter that Steele is able to bring into their fold, they will lose 10o because of the "racism at lunch counters is the lunch counter owner's business" position of Rand Paul.

My family is made up of all races. My family has several different religion. My family is across the political spectrum including the GOP, the Dems and the socialist workers party. My family are Americans FIRST! Personally, I voted for the Constitutional Party in the last election. I do not believe that the GOP is racist, though, some of them are. I do not believe the Dems are racist, though some of them are. The only thing I am absolutely positive of, after reading your posts is that YOU are a racist, and that you are not concerned with America as a country at all, but are in favor of it's downfall. Sadly, it's already clear to me that people like you are winning and America is falling.

for you to claim to be absolutely certain of anything about me based upon a handful of postings on an internet message board proves to me that you are a moron. I love my country...served my country in uniform for a quarter of a century, and want nothing more than a more perfect union. You, on the other hand, are a moronic bitch who would best serve HER country by getting her tubes tied so that no more of her moronic spawn would populate our country.

YouTube - Gabriella Speaks City Council Meeting April 27, 2010

I hope EVERYBODY will hear what Gabriella has to say. She emulates very closely what many of my Hispanic friends, including some in my own family who immigrated from Mexico, are saying.

To assume that all Hispanics, even legal Mexican immigrants, are against Arizona's intent to enforce the existing immigration laws is absurd. I believe that most support Arizona laws.

And you'll notice the chairman immediately called for the next person. They aren't even listening to us. American citizenship means NOTHING in this country.

Forum List

Back