Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.
Green trumps all other colors. God Bless America!
That reminds me. Despite being a jew, it looks like he received benefits due to being a rich man's relative, not for being "white" or jewish.
Agreed. If Obama gave them $2.5M to have one of his kids go to Harvard, it wouldn't be a racial thing. It'd be money thing. Plus, in his case, political and social since having ex-President's go to a certain college looks good.

Actually if Obamas kids go to Princeton or Harvard it would be on legacy. Sorry you guys want to deny racism except when whites are he ones criticized. Kushner is an example whereby an unquailed white man
He's a jew. Jews get government handouts. Who is denying this?

Whites get government handouts.

Blacks are a type, sure. But black racial preconditioning exists too in most high schools. Many high school teachers down mark black students on their papers. Especially on report cards that colleges select by. Many blacks, even if they are good in a few subjects, get an F in a specific subject, that shows up on top of his report card. Blacks are down graded in high schools, and it goes down hill from there. I am white, by the way, yet I know this. This is big.
That's the meme. Do you have evidence of this? Preferably something from this century, not 1955 Georgia.

You don't have evidence for anything you say. Don't ask from others what you never produce yourself.
A lie from you. Very unoriginal. I've produced lots of evidence, but am willing to let the members of this forum decide for themselves whether it's you or me who is a fucking piece of shit racist and liar.

What evidence have you produced that racism is over and just a thing of the past?
What do you mean by racism?

Blacks are a type, sure. But black racial preconditioning exists too in most high schools. Many high school teachers down mark black students on their papers. Especially on report cards that colleges select by. Many blacks, even if they are good in a few subjects, get an F in a specific subject, that shows up on top of his report card. Blacks are down graded in high schools, and it goes down hill from there. I am white, by the way, yet I know this. This is big.
That's the meme. Do you have evidence of this? Preferably something from this century, not 1955 Georgia.

You don't have evidence for anything you say. Don't ask from others what you never produce yourself.
A lie from you. Very unoriginal. I've produced lots of evidence, but am willing to let the members of this forum decide for themselves whether it's you or me who is a fucking piece of shit racist and liar.

What evidence have you produced that racism is over and just a thing of the past?

Don't ask me stupid questions.

Green trumps all other colors. God Bless America!
That reminds me. Despite being a jew, it looks like he received benefits due to being a rich man's relative, not for being "white" or jewish.
Agreed. If Obama gave them $2.5M to have one of his kids go to Harvard, it wouldn't be a racial thing. It'd be money thing. Plus, in his case, political and social since having ex-President's go to a certain college looks good.

Actually if Obamas kids go to Princeton or Harvard it would be on legacy. Sorry you guys want to deny racism except when whites are he ones criticized. Kushner is an example whereby an unquailed white man
He's a jew. Jews get government handouts. Who is denying this?

Whites get government handouts.
Sure. But not at the rate of blacks. And the country ultimately runs fairly well due to whites, so they're just taking care of their own.

Don't ask me stupid questions.
Do you even know what you're talking about?

Can you imagine how screwed we would be if only blacks were admitted?

I am not from your ratchet stinking baby boomer me generation of a cesspool. I would be ashamed if most of my life had been in the 20th century. But I am patient, I know what terrible things the 20th century has done to people's brains that lived in it.

Here is my evidence. My American pal, showed me his report card. It was right in there. On top of it. How can you be mostly A in all subjects, but a solid F in the one that is on top of your report card? Simple. Institutional racism. Nationwide.

Stinks all the way to here, France. Here in France, we hate people who don't speak perfect French and we rob them off their assets and survival in general. We brutally assimilate them, then sell them off for cheap thrills. But you Americans rob them off of even their hopes. How about that?

I am not from your ratchet stinking baby boomer me generation of a cesspool. I would be ashamed if most of my life had been in the 20th century. But I am patient, I know what terrible things the 20th century has done to people's brains that lived in it.

Here is my evidence. My American pal, showed me his report card. It was right in there. On top of it. How can you be mostly A in all subjects, but a solid F in the one that is on top of your report card? Simple. Institutional racism. Nationwide.

Stinks all the way to here, France. Here in France, we hate people who don't speak perfect French and we rob them off their assets and survival in general. We brutally assimilate them, then sell them off for cheap thrills. But you Americans rob them off of even their hopes. How about that?
Could it be that he failed the subject that happened to be listed first and passed the others? I had different grades on my report card, too. In America, they're allowed to give us one grade based on our performance in one class and another based on our performance in another class.

The US government helps whites more than anyone else and always has.
One must then ask the question why the negroes stay here. I guess they're just too stupid to leave to go live in negrotopia (Africa).

No. One must ask why do dumb ass, uneducated, inbred white idiots ask us why we stay when we were born in America and have the mother fucking right to demand we get treated fairly.
Blacks do get treated fairly. They are treated according to the merits of their character. Those merits are few and far between.

Regardless, my question was more one of practicality than of "right to demand." If blacks are being held down by whitey and are just as good as whites, it would follow that black countries would be just as good as white countries. Thus, it would make sense for these oppressed black minorities to move to them. The opposite is happening. Blacks are drowning to get to white countries. How do you explain that?

Interesting point you bring up. Seems blacks don't want to live in countries run by blacks.

Blacks are living in countries run by blacks idiot.

But Black Americans don't have to go anywhere because you don't like us pointing out your racism. We were born here just like your whites asses. Abd since you whites want to bitch about the government all the time why don't YU move to another white country where you can live. Don't see any of you bitches getting on that plane to the Ukraine. We have a white polish racist here but he won't be moving back to Poland. I don't see any of you Irish in any hurry to move back there.

Yeah that was an interesting point, Seems that whites don't want to live in countries run by whites.

Why are many of those black countries in such disarray? All those African countries run by black living like savages in tribes are such a nice place to go.

Based on what many of you blacks say, the U.S. is a country run by whites. Since that is your claim, I'm already in one.

If all the whites move, who is going to fund the food stamps for the 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks using them?

I've told you idiots before. Obama being black wasn't a qualification.

You were the one who mentioned his race as part of the qualification idiot.

I mentioned that you idiots that voted for him THOUGHT it was a qualification. By the way, he's not blacks. He's a half breed that's a by product of a typical runaway baby daddy and white trash mother.

You apparently think being white qualifies Trump to be president,

Beating drunken Hillary is what qualifies him to be President.

Not really considering the level of incompetence we have seen.

Yet Hillary wasn't supposed to lose according to all the lefties. How bad it must feel to know that someone that wasn't supposed to lose lost to someone you consider an idiot.

One must then ask the question why the negroes stay here. I guess they're just too stupid to leave to go live in negrotopia (Africa).

No. One must ask why do dumb ass, uneducated, inbred white idiots ask us why we stay when we were born in America and have the mother fucking right to demand we get treated fairly.
Blacks do get treated fairly. They are treated according to the merits of their character. Those merits are few and far between.

Regardless, my question was more one of practicality than of "right to demand." If blacks are being held down by whitey and are just as good as whites, it would follow that black countries would be just as good as white countries. Thus, it would make sense for these oppressed black minorities to move to them. The opposite is happening. Blacks are drowning to get to white countries. How do you explain that?

Interesting point you bring up. Seems blacks don't want to live in countries run by blacks.

But Black Americans don't have to go anywhere because you don't like us pointing out your racism. We were born here just like your whites asses. Abd since you whites want to bitch about the government all the time why don't YU move to another white country where you can live. Don't see any of you bitches getting on that plane to the Ukraine. We have a white polish racist here but he won't be moving back to Poland. I don't see any of you Irish in any hurry to move back there.

Yeah that was an interesting point, Seems that whites don't want to live in countries run by whites.

Why are many of those black countries in such disarray? All those African countries run by black living like savages in tribes are such a nice place to go.

Based on what many of you blacks say, the U.S. is a country run by whites. Since that is your claim, I'm already in one.

If all the whites move, who is going to fund the food stamps for the 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks using them?
The part he keeps missing is it's the negroes drowning to get to a country of the other race.

You know, the racist white country that has laws and policies against blacks!

Could it be that he failed the subject that happened to be listed first and passed the others? I had different grades on my report card, too. In America, they're allowed to give us one grade based on our performance in one class and another based on our performance in another class.

Same here in France, grades are subject specific. But isn't it highly odd, that you appear to be successful in your efforts in all subjects, pretty well and high on the scale, except that one on the first line? Surely, if you made all that effort in all the subjects, then that one subject also received your effort. Is this a so called mathematical anomaly that catches all crooks in forensic accounting and all teachers in racist bigotry?

Funny how he didn't provide anything showing where the word "white" was part of any of the programs he claims helps whites. Since he claimed all of them did, surely he could find one example of it in all that.
The typical "all months other than February are white months" bullshit that Democrats casually spew as if it is gospel.

In reality, white people are uniquely disadvantaged on a level never experienced in human history.

Not only are there no programs to help whites, but the idea of even creating them is considered a sin that white people must be punished for until we cease to exist as a distinctive race of people.

Imagine if so called "oppressed" peoples had entire governments, huge global corporations, and the entire media that was supposed to represent them trying to destroy them. White people can't even fathom the level of discrimination that we actually face on a day to day basis.

What affirmative actions boils down to is white people that never owned slaves are supposed to accept a race based program that benefits those that never were slaves.

I don't feel disadvantaged. I have the luxury of knowing that what I have in life in the way of education, job, etc. I earned for what I offered not based on something I was born with. I don't want programs put in place by the government to benefit me. I want those that say using race to deny minorities is wrong yet using race to benefit them is OK to STFU.

That's not what it boils down to. You have the luxury of lying to yourself about your life and how you got what you have, You grew up with government programs in place that benefitted your dumb ass. You are where you are because race was used to benefit you. And you are the one who needs to shut the fuck up.

Since you claim I benefitted from government programs, please tell me which ones specifically you're using to make such a claim.

Perhaps you can tell me what specific law helped me because I'm white. I can point to one that helps blacks based solely on skin color.

When you can shut me up, ******, go for it.

The part he keeps missing is it's the negroes drowning to get to a country of the other race.

You know, the racist white country that has laws and policies against blacks!

They keep claiming the conditions are so bad for blacks, to the point that the NAACP has issued a travel ban to Missouri, yet they hand around. Kinda sounds like the battered woman syndrome where the female being mistreated stays with the one mistreating her. The difference is she actually is being mistreated and people like IM2 only imagine it.

Same here in France, grades are subject specific. But isn't it highly odd, that you appear to be successful in your efforts in all subjects, pretty well and high on the scale, except that one on the first line?
No.
Surely, if you made all that effort in all the subjects, then that one subject also received your effort.
First you're assuming he made efforts in the other subjects and didn't just get a handout. Then you're assuming that effort = result.
Is this a so called mathematical anomaly that catches all crooks in forensic accounting and all teachers in racist bigotry?
WTF does that mean?

The black countries are in disarray for the same reason as Latin American countries went from top of the world into disarray 80 years ago. Worldwide financial consolidation. You go on disarray when the Jews decide you go. America is not run by whites.

The black countries are in disarray for the same reason as Latin American countries went from top of the world into disarray 80 years ago. Worldwide financial consolidation. You go on disarray when the Jews decide you go. America is not run by whites.
If Jews truly ran the world (I'm not denying they have lots of undeserved influence) then Germany and Austria would be the worst countries on earth.

You are in disarray when you live like savage animals.

Depends on what you call running.

Same here in France, grades are subject specific. But isn't it highly odd, that you appear to be successful in your efforts in all subjects, pretty well and high on the scale, except that one on the first line?
No.
Surely, if you made all that effort in all the subjects, then that one subject also received your effort.
First you're assuming he made efforts in the other subjects and didn't just get a handout. Then you're assuming that effort = result.
Is this a so called mathematical anomaly that catches all crooks in forensic accounting and all teachers in racist bigotry?
WTF does that mean?

I think he is not that stupid. I am a maths student. He too wants to be. It does require a lot of work and practice and "meditation" on the subject to be good at it. I think he is not lazy.

Forum List

Back