UNPROFESSIONALISM and DEVOID of manners

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion of the mods varies tremendously from mod to mod.

Some, I have really liked a lot both as a poster and as a mod. A couple I like as posters but not as Mods. One I find to be an absolutely awful person and a completely corrupt, awful mod.
Ditto

1642298419625.png

The object lesson for what is wrong on the board.

A mod reasoning that the thread had "turned into a food fight" so it got moved to the basement...then clean up the thread instead of just moving it....

My only gripe is they give ya a time out, pm you that you are timed out, but ya can't read it cuz...yep...yer in a time out. No access to read WHY you got the time out. That's kinda dumb. But...their beach, their waves.

I've come across this several times on here. I've seen a lot of comments about it too.

Mods and admins banning people, removing posts, or other such things, and cannot even be bothered to tell those people the actions are taken on, WHY they were banned, WHY their post/thread was removed, or any such PROFESSIONAL manners towards members.

They cannot even bother to tell you WHICH post or thread they deleted or removed. I think who owns this site? I'd really like to know.

NO professionalism, NO manners of any kind. Another reason this country is failing as such a high rate of sound breaking speed. People in these positions don't give a damn....just like all the corrupt and egomaniacal CEO's in many of the businesses in this country.

There are one or two mods/admins that have the professionalism and class to let people know whats going on.....too bad the others don't give a rats ass about anything except power.

I once met a Frenchman who had immigrated legally to America.
Within days he was bitching about how wrong was everything and how much it was better in France.

It was with great pleasure that I enlightened him: "Si vous n'aimez pas ce pays sautez ."

He did it - off the pier of a local marina.
I thought he'd drown
But turds float.......

I've come across this several times on here. I've seen a lot of comments about it too.

Mods and admins banning people, removing posts, or other such things, and cannot even be bothered to tell those people the actions are taken on, WHY they were banned, WHY their post/thread was removed, or any such PROFESSIONAL manners towards members.

They cannot even bother to tell you WHICH post or thread they deleted or removed. I think who owns this site? I'd really like to know.

NO professionalism, NO manners of any kind. Another reason this country is failing as such a high rate of sound breaking speed. People in these positions don't give a damn....just like all the corrupt and egomaniacal CEO's in many of the businesses in this country.

There are one or two mods/admins that have the professionalism and class to let people know whats going on.....too bad the others don't give a rats ass about anything except power.
Now you realize you were actually noticed. LOL!

Take it as a badge of honor and let it go. That's just the way it is.

View attachment 588565

The object lesson for what is wrong on the board.

A mod reasoning that the thread had "turned into a food fight" so it got moved to the basement...then clean up the thread instead of just moving it....
What is so bad about the Basement?

Seriously people.
It's just a thread on an anonymous site.
No one is writing the next great works of Philosophy here.

Folks take this shit too personally

What is so bad about the Basement?

Seriously people.
It's just a thread on an anonymous site.
No one is writing the next great works of Philosophy here.

Folks take this shit too personally
Then why have rules at all? How many “food fights” are never moved? If you are going to have rules…enforce them.

Then why have rules at all? How many “food fights” are never moved? If you are going to have rules…enforce them.

You may abuse the Moderators via PM but NEVER on the open forums. And choosing to do such abuse won't get your penalty increased, but probably won't buy an advocate for reviewing your case either.

Seems most of the posts in Announcements and Feedback violate the rules, which should be renamed to the Bitching and Moaning forum.

You may abuse the Moderators via PM but NEVER on the open forums. And choosing to do such abuse won't get your penalty increased, but probably won't buy an advocate for reviewing your case either.

Seems most of the posts in Announcements and Feedback violate the rules, which should be renamed to the Bitching and Moaning forum.

Not sure how asking a question is "abuse" but thats fine. It doesn't make much sense that the mods are complaining about a "food fight" any more than the cops in a city complaining about crime.

Its their sandbox, and their sand. So whatever they decide will be what is decided.

I always know why I get banned. As an adult I know the reason BERFORE the ban happens lol.
Having posts removed is a different story but I'll give them a pass because they put up with A TON of shit. I imagine these aren't paid positions so making demands of them seems kind of silly ESPECIALLY if you aren't a monetary supporter of the channel. I certainly wouldn't want the task they have.

Not sure how asking a question is "abuse" but thats fine. It doesn't make much sense that the mods are complaining about a "food fight" any more than the cops in a city complaining about crime.

Its their sandbox, and their sand. So whatever they decide will be what is decided.
Any questions are supposed to go to the mods via PM as stated in the rules I linked above.
You must not have read it.
Is it really necessary to quote the entire thing?

Just providing information you should have read.

Shoot ... If some nitwit obnoxious poster is having entirely too much trouble figuring out how to deal with things ...
Wants to come to the Announcements Forums to fall on their sword and commit Forum Suicide,

I would help them out too ... And just hold the sword for them so they can make a clean landing ... :thup:

Well, out of all the US forums I've been on, this has to be one of the most relaxed ones for moderation. Now, I think I sail close to the wind with some of my posts and as expected, the odd one got pulled.

So whether you hear why or not, your posts must have overstepped the mark. So just move on, we're all adults and hopefully just think about constructing your future posts in a way that they remain in the threads.

I wouldn't mind if they gave a one-word explanation.

Duplicate

Misplaced

Trolling

Noncompliant

Then we would at least know the mod to complain to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back