Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

You notice how lefties always claim how Democrats of the past are not the same Democrats of today. Party of slavery, KKK, segregation, lynching, Jim Crow laws, party of opposition to civil rights, somehow they evolved, changed, switched, they are the good guys, but for some reason always kept the same name.

On the other hand... Republicans, who were since the establishment of the party always supporting civil rights and party that opposed everything that Democrat stand for in the past are in minds of leftists always somehow bad guys, conservative Southerners incapable of change and acceptance.

You notice how the right wing loves to try and take credit for Civil Rights legislation, but today they are the party that is anti-minority.

Also it is the right wing who want to honor and defend the very Democrats that they claim were racist.
Don’t see many Democrats fighting for Confederate heritage.

Correct. You switched your target for your racism. Before you used to discriminate against and oppress blacks, and today it is whites.

Your still the party of racism and assholes, but you just lost the last battle and now have switched sides, on whom you are being racist to.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you continue to unabashedly wallow in ignorance about your own terms.

Racism, like slavery, like lynchings and the whole orgy of related shit Amurkycan't-do tried to fling against the wall above, IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN a political issue. It's a social construct. No one, literally zero people, in the history of the world, has ever needed a political party, or any interest in politics at all, to practice racism, discrimination, slavery, lynchings, etc etc etc. Literally never happened. Ever full stop. Desperate flailing attempts to attach personality traits to political parties demonstrates not only an addiction to generalization fallacy but a direct admission that you don't have the foggiest clue what you're babbling about.

Slavery might not have been a political issue when it created, but it certainly became a political issue in this country, pretty quickly after the Revolutionary War ended.

It was certainly a political issue in the election of Abraham Lincoln and in the events leading up to the Civil War.

THe Republican Party was created to fight against slavery, politically. It was a political party created to fight the policy of slavery.

Your denial of this well documented historical reality is quite mad.
The Republican Party was created to fight the GROWTH of slavery to the newly opened territories of the West.

3 weeks later...and not only did the Confederacy lose....

But judging by the amount of flailing and lying that Cory L is doing -- the confederacy is still losing....

Will these Neo-confederates ever understand that good always prevail over their evil??
View attachment 308724

When will you stop being an assmuncher?
More name calling from a poster that decries (or just cries over) the name calling of others.

I backed it up with your actions.
My post, that you ridiculed, was a challenge to one of your libtard allies to back up his shit accusations.

And why exactly should anyone else have to back something up when you have already FAILED multiple times to back yours up?

Hm?

And ONCE AGAIN, unless you're data-mining or hiding outside my window here, you have no clue what my "actions" might be, so that's bullshit.
You have judged whites by standards that you do not apply to any other group. You stand by that, even after having it pointed out to you.
That is an action of yours, a racist action.

And where is that? Hm?

Are we unclear on what the phrase "where is" means?

Would kinda be useful to actually SEE something I could "stand by". Whelp---- you claim to "see" it, why can't you show it?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

In this thread, where you insist that a group of whites, who are celebrating some aspects of their heritage, will be judged, and judged harshly, holding them responsible as though they are celebrating ALL the aspects of their heritage.
This is a standard you apply only to whites.
You are a racist.

Actually, you are an inept clown. Where did I specify ANYTHING about "whites"?

Hm?

NO Hunior, *YOU* brought up "whites" in a frank confession about the dynamics of the Slavery connection of this Lost Cause propaganda. Not me ..... YOU. Sitting there on your throne in Columbus Freaking Ohio trying to paint all Southerners as "you are racists". As we say here, "bless your heart".

In this thread, where you insist that a group of whites, who are celebrating some aspects of their heritage, will be judged, and judged harshly, holding them responsible as though they are celebrating ALL the aspects of their heritage.
You are a racist.

And why exactly should anyone else have to back something up when you have already FAILED multiple times to back yours up?

Hm?

And ONCE AGAIN, unless you're data-mining or hiding outside my window here, you have no clue what my "actions" might be, so that's bullshit.
You have judged whites by standards that you do not apply to any other group. You stand by that, even after having it pointed out to you.

And where is that? Hm?

Would kinda be useful to actually SEE something I could "stand by". Whelp---- you claim to "see" it, why can't you show it?

Hm?

You are a racist.

Hm?

NO Hunior, *YOU* brought up "whites" in a frank confession about the dynamics of the Slavery connection of this Lost Cause propaganda. Not me ..... YOU. Sitting there on your throne in Columbus Freaking Ohio trying to paint all Southerners as "you are racists". As we say here, "bless your heart".

You are a racist.
And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.

Hm?

And where is that? Hm?

Hm?

You are a racist.

Hm?

You are a racist.

Perhaps my posts are inadvertently being translated into Macedonian. :dunno:

Let's use that reliable tool for those who can't understand English and talk LOUDER.

WHERE DID I BRING UP ANYTHING ABOUT "WHITES"?

For that mater where did I bring up anything about "being judged harshly" or being "judged" at all? I don't even write like that.

Do we actually need to define what the word "where" means?

Correct. You do realize that what you said, does not conflict with what I said, right?
That is the complete opposite of your ridiculous claim that the nation was moving towards integration.......It wasn’t

If it was, returning black soldiers would have been treated as heroes instead of second class citizens

That the nation as a whole was moving towards more and more civil rights and equality for blacks, which is my position, is not refuted by the existence of some resistance, ie what you posted.

You are acting like you think it did.

I mean, am I being mean to you? Is there a reason that you are not up to normal functioning today? If so, let me know and I will make allowances.
That's why Wilson banned blacks from the Civil Service when they used to serve? Because the nation as a whole was moving towards more and more civil rights?

So, to be clear, me and RW, are discussing the situation of the nation in the 60s, and to refute my point, about what was going on in the 60s, you cite a dem President from almost 50 years earlier.

Yeah. Well, I don't know exactly how to argue against your point, beyond ...

I guess, I have to link to a discussion of the concept of linear time....yes, that is what I will do.

What is linear time? | Yahoo Answers
I find it interesting how certain people want to talk about past political positions of parties as if they still exist...........ONLY when it's convenient for them.

RW and I were talking about the situation in America in the 1960s. You brought up a point from almost 50 years earlier.

Your point was not inconvenient for me. It had no bearing on what was being discussed.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

NO Twaddles, you made an absolute statement. I would have re-quoted it here but you just did it for me directly above. And I showed you where ZERO Southern Republicans voted for CRA 1964, zero being fewer than the six Democrats who voted for it.

So you're wrong, and you can't face it. Which is par for this coarse. You've carried the same inability throughout this pointless exercise.

Oh, sorry, I couldn't event tell what you were trying to say with that.

Southern Republicans, of that time, were a tiny faction of the party. They certainly did not define the party. I'm not sure what the story was with them and their relationship with the larger national party, but the Party, as a whole, was solidly behind the bill and was in favor of civil rights before, during and after that vote,

YOur attempt to focus on one small faction of the Party and ignore what the vast majority were doing and what the stated party platform was,

is stupid.

You notice how lefties always claim how Democrats of the past are not the same Democrats of today. Party of slavery, KKK, segregation, lynching, Jim Crow laws, party of opposition to civil rights, somehow they evolved, changed, switched, they are the good guys, but for some reason always kept the same name.

On the other hand... Republicans, who were since the establishment of the party always supporting civil rights and party that opposed everything that Democrat stand for in the past are in minds of leftists always somehow bad guys, conservative Southerners incapable of change and acceptance.

You notice how the right wing loves to try and take credit for Civil Rights legislation, but today they are the party that is anti-minority.

Also it is the right wing who want to honor and defend the very Democrats that they claim were racist.

1. Our commitment to equality has never been stronger.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.
And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.

Because it doesn't matter to either of us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

while I support them having that right, regardless of what the details.

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.

Hell right now.

Trump has done nothing to challenge the national consensus on equal rights for blacks, and continues to play the game of giving them extra resources to give them extra help.

Give us examples of that so called extra help or hell anything he has done for the benefit of black folks.

YOur claim is simply a lie based on the mass hysteria generated by people like you.

I know we have always done that, it NEVER really happens.

Either back up your claim or admit that you are just a liar that likes to spew shit from your face anus.

You back up your claim, what has the Republican party done for black folks in this country in the last 40yrs. Please enlighten us all.

1. In his State of the Union Address he singled out a little black girl to give her a scholarship. Though the program that it is though it not expressly stated as being targeted at blacks, the symbolic gesture is quite strong. A "DOG WHISTLE" is you will.

2. Your claim is just a lie based on hysteria generated by people like you.

3. Too much too list. How about the Lowest rate of Black Unemployment ever? That is pretty good. Accept that, and I can give you another.
Yes, Trump hammed it up to give a scholarship to a black girl. Look at me! I am giving an award to a BLACK PERSON

Meanwhile, his administration is attacking affirmative action, Medicaid, Headstart and voter protections

I believe what he said was, "Black girls getting my scholarships, I hate it. Laziness is a trait in blacks. The only people I want getting scholarships are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day".

You are being an ass. He is playing the same game that both parties have been playing, since you dems gave up on Jim Crow.

As I said.

Trump has done nothing to challenge the national consensus on equal rights for blacks, and continues to play the game of giving them extra resources to give them extra help.

Give us examples of that so called extra help or hell anything he has done for the benefit of black folks.

YOur claim is simply a lie based on the mass hysteria generated by people like you.

I know we have always done that, it NEVER really happens.

Either back up your claim or admit that you are just a liar that likes to spew shit from your face anus.

You back up your claim, what has the Republican party done for black folks in this country in the last 40yrs. Please enlighten us all.

1. In his State of the Union Address he singled out a little black girl to give her a scholarship. Though the program that it is though it not expressly stated as being targeted at blacks, the symbolic gesture is quite strong. A "DOG WHISTLE" is you will.

2. Your claim is just a lie based on hysteria generated by people like you.

3. Too much too list. How about the Lowest rate of Black Unemployment ever? That is pretty good. Accept that, and I can give you another.
Yes, Trump hammed it up to give a scholarship to a black girl. Look at me! I am giving an award to a BLACK PERSON

Meanwhile, his administration is attacking affirmative action, Medicaid, Headstart and voter protections

I believe what he said was, "Black girls getting my scholarships, I hate it. Laziness is a trait in blacks. The only people I want getting scholarships are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day".
You are being an ass. He is playing the same game that both parties have been playing, since you dems gave up on Jim Crow.
As I said.
I'm neither a "dem [sic]" nor responsible for your hallucinatory strawmen. Like that one you keep trotting out but can't show us what he's standing on, which is called "Nothing".

You STILL lose. It's been going on for at least a week.

Correct. You do realize that what you said, does not conflict with what I said, right?
That is the complete opposite of your ridiculous claim that the nation was moving towards integration.......It wasn’t

If it was, returning black soldiers would have been treated as heroes instead of second class citizens

That the nation as a whole was moving towards more and more civil rights and equality for blacks, which is my position, is not refuted by the existence of some resistance, ie what you posted.

I mean, am I being mean to you? Is there a reason that you are not up to normal functioning today? If so, let me know and I will make allowances.
That's why Wilson banned blacks from the Civil Service when they used to serve? Because the nation as a whole was moving towards more and more civil rights?

So, to be clear, me and RW, are discussing the situation of the nation in the 60s, and to refute my point, about what was going on in the 60s, you cite a dem President from almost 50 years earlier.

I guess, I have to link to a discussion of the concept of linear time....yes, that is what I will do.

I find it interesting how certain people want to talk about past political positions of parties as if they still exist...........ONLY when it's convenient for them.
Especially when they ignore current positions that are the complete opposite

Oh, sorry, I couldn't event tell what you were trying to say with that.

Southern Republicans, of that time, were a tiny faction of the party. They certainly did not define the party. I'm not sure what the story was with them and their relationship with the larger national party, but the Party, as a whole, was solidly behind the bill and was in favor of civil rights before, during and after that vote,

YOur attempt to focus on one small faction of the Party and ignore what the vast majority were doing and what the stated party platform was,

is stupid.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.
Ah...here we are again...with you running away from explaining yourself. When asked to define what you've spent this entire thread railing about>>>>>>>>you can't even do it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

C'mon.......he can't even define what he means by "Southern white culture" when asked.......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Correct. You switched your target for your racism. Before you used to discriminate against and oppress blacks, and today it is whites.

Your still the party of racism and assholes, but you just lost the last battle and now have switched sides, on whom you are being racist to.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you continue to unabashedly wallow in ignorance about your own terms.

Racism, like slavery, like lynchings and the whole orgy of related shit Amurkycan't-do tried to fling against the wall above, IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN a political issue. It's a social construct. No one, literally zero people, in the history of the world, has ever needed a political party, or any interest in politics at all, to practice racism, discrimination, slavery, lynchings, etc etc etc. Literally never happened. Ever full stop. Desperate flailing attempts to attach personality traits to political parties demonstrates not only an addiction to generalization fallacy but a direct admission that you don't have the foggiest clue what you're babbling about.

Slavery might not have been a political issue when it created, but it certainly became a political issue in this country, pretty quickly after the Revolutionary War ended.

It was certainly a political issue in the election of Abraham Lincoln and in the events leading up to the Civil War.

THe Republican Party was created to fight against slavery, politically. It was a political party created to fight the policy of slavery.

The Republican Party was created to fight the GROWTH of slavery to the newly opened territories of the West.

So, you are agreeing with me that slavery was a political issue, thanks.

3 weeks later...and not only did the Confederacy lose....

But judging by the amount of flailing and lying that Cory L is doing -- the confederacy is still losing....

Will these Neo-confederates ever understand that good always prevail over their evil??
View attachment 308724

When will you stop being an assmuncher?
More name calling from a poster that decries (or just cries over) the name calling of others.

Hi, troll boy.

So, you are agreeing with me that slavery was a political issue, thanks.
The key word is GROWTH....perhaps you missed it even tho I capitalized it. But not expecting much anymore from you considering how you can't even define what you mean by "Southern white culture".

And where is that? Hm?

Hm?

You are a racist.

Hm?

You are a racist.

Let's use that reliable tool for those who can't understand English and talk LOUDER.

For that mater where did I bring up anything about "being judged harshly" or being "judged" at all? I don't even write like that.

We are discussing, mostly white southerns who want to celebrate their heritage and culture. YOu are judging them by a standard you do not apply to other groups.

You have different standards of treatment for people, based on race. You are a racist.

Ah...here we are again...with you running away from explaining yourself. When asked to define what you've spent this entire thread railing about>>>>>>>>you can't even do it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I explained not only my position, but yours too.

YOu are just lying.

And where is that? Hm?

Hm?

You are a racist.

Hm?

You are a racist.

We are discussing, mostly white southerns who want to celebrate their heritage and culture. YOu are judging them by a standard you do not apply to other groups.
You have different standards of treatment for people, based on race. You are a racist.

---- even though YOU are the only one who brought up race.

:dig:

One thing you will have failed to notice about me in your abject ignorance --- I *NEVER* generalize. You will not find me posting about "mostly whites". That's why you can't find anything to put your strawman on. It doesn't exist.

AGAIN that's because YOU brought up "whites" --- not I. But you don't have the stones to admit it.

Fuck outta here, WIMP.

C'mon.......he can't even define what he means by "Southern white culture" when asked.......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I pointed out, correctly that neither one of us cares about the details.

THat is not being unable to define it.

YOur claim that it is the same thing, is you lying.

Forum List

Back