University Prof. I don't trust white people they need to lose more

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
University Prof: ā€˜I Donā€™t Trust White People,ā€™ They ā€˜Need To Lose Moreā€™

The University of Hawaii professor who wanted universities to stop hiring white men also said ā€œI donā€™t trust white peopleā€ and ā€œcis het white people need to lose more,ā€ according to screenshots obtained Friday by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't she a real winner, I suppose she is above everyone else. Maybe the dumb bitch can move where no whites exist.

piperharron.jpg

Piper Harron
Dr. Piper Harron is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Hawaii. Harron wrote an article about how white, male professors should resign or take a demotion in order to improve diversity. Harron wrote, "If you are a white cis man (meaning you identify as male and you were assigned male at birth) you almost certainly should resign from your position of power. Thatā€™s right, please quit. Too difficult? Well, as a first step, at least get off your hiring committee, your curriculum committee, and make sure youā€™re replaced by a woman of color or trans person." She also wrote, "What can universities do? Well, thatā€™s easier. Stop hiring white cis men (except as needed to get/retain people who are not white cis men) until the problem goes away. If you think this is a bad or un-serious idea, your sexism/racism/transphobia is showing."
Source: Get Out The Way

Piper Harron

• Banned
Piper Harron
Dr. Piper Harron is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Hawaii. Harron wrote an article about how white, male professors should resign or take a demotion in order to improve diversity. Harron wrote, "If you are a white cis man (meaning you identify as male and you were assigned male at birth) you almost certainly should resign from your position of power. Thatā€™s right, please quit. Too difficult? Well, as a first step, at least get off your hiring committee, your curriculum committee, and make sure youā€™re replaced by a woman of color or trans person." She also wrote, "What can universities do? Well, thatā€™s easier. Stop hiring white cis men (except as needed to get/retain people who are not white cis men) until the problem goes away. If you think this is a bad or un-serious idea, your sexism/racism/transphobia is showing."

Piper Harron

Typical liberal university douche as usual. Indoctrination via her taught school she went to.
What a ............ They breed dumbasses.

White people need to take control of the world and quit pretending these people are our equals.

University Prof: ā€˜I Donā€™t Trust White People,ā€™ They ā€˜Need To Lose Moreā€™

The University of Hawaii professor who wanted universities to stop hiring white men also said ā€œI donā€™t trust white peopleā€ and ā€œcis het white people need to lose more,ā€ according to screenshots obtained Friday by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't she a real winner, I suppose she is above everyone else. Maybe the dumb bitch can move where no whites exist.
My oldest is only 10.5 and I am already checking colleges etc no snowflake libtard colleges. She is not a christian but I am very interested in her attending Liberty University or Hillsdale College among other places. I really want them all to go to Europe for college and marry a European man or woman.

My oldest is only 10.5 and I am already checking colleges etc no snowflake libtard colleges. She is not a christian but I am very interested in her attending Liberty University or Hillsdale College among other places. I really want them all to go to Europe for college and marry a European man or woman.

I'm serious when I say this, but you might consider a trade school instead of any university. You know what you're going to get today once they've been "turned" in the higher education system.

I live near Hillsdale. It's a great school, but you might not approve. Heavy emphasis on that silly Constitution thing you despise.

College has engineered society into having that piece of paper. But in reality it is a scam.
Ever notice for a few years commercials will say something like " oh go for a computer tech it' will be the hottest career for the next such and such years, so they then gather masses of people who to school for that for the next few years .............Then comes graduation 8 out of ten those grads never get a job in the field they went for.

The system floods the market with grads who can't find jobs now. It is a cycle be it for computer tech, medical, ( although medical began to suffer the past few years ) , it's a scam to wipe out the middle class, and keep people poor or struggling. .... Because those student loans often can't be paid.

There's more to it then just this but that's just one example.

35 Shocking Facts That Prove That College Education Has Become A Giant Money Making Scam
The following are 35 shocking facts that prove that college education in America has become a giant money making scamā€¦.

The Student Loan Debt Bubble

#1 After adjusting for inflation, U.S. college students are borrowing about twice as much money as they did a decade ago.

#2 According to the College Board, college tuition is absolutely soaring. The following comes from a recent CBS News articleā€¦.

35 Shocking Facts That Prove That College Education Has Become A Giant Money Making Scam ā€“ The American Dream

I'm serious when I say this, but you might consider a trade school instead of any university. You know what you're going to get today once they've been "turned" in the higher education system.
That's true. My oldest is quite the artist,my son I have no idea what he likes other than military stuff and blowing things up and he says he is going to the military when he turns 18.

35 Shocking Facts That Prove That College Education Has Become A Giant Money Making Scam
The following are 35 shocking facts that prove that college education in America has become a giant money making scamā€¦.

The Student Loan Debt Bubble

#1 After adjusting for inflation, U.S. college students are borrowing about twice as much money as they did a decade ago.

#2 According to the College Board, college tuition is absolutely soaring. The following comes from a recent CBS News articleā€¦.

35 Shocking Facts That Prove That College Education Has Become A Giant Money Making Scam ā€“ The American Dream

I remember when a college education, as well as health care in this country was affordable. A guy could actually go to school full time using the G.I. Bill. UCLA tuition in the '60's was about 2 grand living on campus. Now parking can be up to 500 a semester. Maybe our priorities are wrong. Too much wars for fun and profit maybe.

LOL.......obviously a relative of Tiggerred.

Progressives STILL don't get it on the election. White America said "fuck all this shit", thus, president Trump. They still think you win elections with identity politics despite getting their clocks cleaned in elections for years now.:2up:

Piper Harron

Piper Harron
Well let's see now... what's the favorite thing progtards love to say when someone disagrees with them?

OH WAIT... I JUST REMEMBERED....

... RACIST!

I don't see as there's anymore proof needed to show who the true racists are... DEMOCRATS.

That's true. My oldest is quite the artist,my son I have no idea what he likes other than military stuff and blowing things up and he says he is going to the military when he turns 18.
Piper Harron

Piper Harron
Well let's see now... what's the favorite thing progtards love to say when someone disagrees with them?

... RACIST!

I don't see as there's anymore proof needed to show who the true racists are... DEMOCRATS.

There are racists in all walks of life and political persuasions, not just democrats, guaranteed.

Piper Harron

Piper Harron

... RACIST!

There are racists in all walks of life and political persuasions, not just democrats, guaranteed.
No denying that, but the vast majority of them are democrats, and the vast majority of them are black, guaranteed.

Forum List

Back