Come on, lets be honest....if this was Obama or a democrat acting like Trump....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If Hillary or Obama acted any where near the behavior of Trump....they'd be impeached right now or targeted assassinations.....cause you meth loving rednecks would have a melt down by now. Be honest, you give this white mf a pass, because he's white and because he acts just like most of you do...uneducated, stupid and clueless and you white mf's love dumb....now just admit it and we'll feel better about hating you and Trump simultaneously!!

upload_2017-7-3_20-45-33.jpeg
images

If Hillary or Obama acted any where near the behavior of Trump....they'd be impeached right now or targeted assassinations.....cause you meth loving rednecks would have a melt down by now. Be honest, you give this white mf a pass, because he's white and because he acts just like most of you do...uneducated, stupid and clueless and you white mf's love dumb....now just admit it and we'll feel better about hating you and Trump simultaneously!!

View attachment 136878
images

Does Trump hurt your vagina?

First multi racial POTUS, Obama, who was white most of the time and black when it benefited him

Turned out to be an EPIC FAIL

Kind of predictable

-Geaux

Barrypuppet had an adoring press that kissed his commie ass the entire time he was president. Trump is fighting back and I say "good on him". As far as you hating me? Do you really think I give a shit and that I would even wish to curry favor with you and those of your ilk?

View attachment 136878
images
If there is one thing racial hatred destroys it's perspective. I heard a black radio morning show promo this morning out of Baltimore that was just vicious toward Trump. Had any white station done anything like that when Obama was in office, blacks would have been screaming racism at the tops of their lungs (and blacks have them some lungs!). (The difference is lots of whites would have been, too. I don't hear too many blacks admonishing blacks to dial back the vitriol.) This is just another example of why continuing this foolish attempt at a multiracial democracy is doomed to failure and why it should be jettisoned asap.

View attachment 136878
images

You just hung yourself on your own petard, though I'm pretty sure you're too stupid to realize it.

If tiggered59 was really a profoundly stupid 58 year old black woman instead of a stupid 14 year old white boy pretending to be a profoundly stupid 58 year old black woman, would anybody believe the crap tiggered59 spews constantly was any more stupid?

Forum List

Back