'United Teachers Los Angeles' posts 'Blue Lives Murder' t shirt pic to Instagram

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a fucking bitch!
Far as I'm concerned, this person is my enemy.

1598629311146.png

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — United Teachers Los Angeles, the union that represents Los Angeles Unified School District teachers, was facing backlash Thursday night after a photo posted to Instagram showed a board member wearing a shirt that said, “Blue Lives Murder.”

What a fucking bitch!

View attachment 381185

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — United Teachers Los Angeles, the union that represents Los Angeles Unified School District teachers, was facing backlash Thursday night after a photo posted to Instagram showed a board member wearing a shirt that said, “Blue Lives Murder.”

Now THAT'S fucked up.

What a fucking bitch!

View attachment 381185

I don't see the point...

if teacher unions were smart -- they would go all in with appeasing the police and conservatives in general....go full MAGA -- and maybe republicans won't try to destroy them so much...

What a fucking bitch!
Cops do in fact murder.

There are about one million police officers in this country, all working at PD's that run 24/7 365 days a year, dealing with thousands of calls every day. To say "cops do in fact murder" is a stupid generalization.
But then, you're stupid, so it's no surprise.

To say "cops do in fact murder" is a stupid generalization.
Actually it is a fact. Cops do murder.

Loggers murder, McDonald's burger flippers murder, linemen murder, doctors murder, stockroom boys (like you) murder, dental hygienists murder, baseball players murder, teachers murder, NBA players murder, NFL players murder, ..............shall I go on dumbfuck?

Forum List

Back