United States continues to plunder Syrian oil

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The United States continues to illegally plunder Syrian oil from hydrocarbon fields in areas of the provinces of Hasaka, Raqqa and Deir Ezzor, the local media and social networks denounced on Sunday.

According to the reports, US military, with the support of helicopters and the so-called Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), basically made up of Kurdish armed militia, smuggled out a new convoy of 85 tankers, the second in less than 48 hours, from the aforementioned areas.

It's a damn good thing Biden has arrived on the scene.............

Oh, no wait.

Well, it's a damn good thing that the Democratic Party has won an election. I mean now they can pay attention to.............oh, damn. Never mind.

At least the media can help decipher what is "fake news".................oh, shit.

Yep. I think we need a large group of idiots like on 1A or CNN to interpret the shit for us and possibly have about 10-15 people that may have written a book report in 4th grade on Syria to decipher it for us. You know.........make it more palatable.

The United States continues to illegally plunder Syrian oil from hydrocarbon fields in areas of the provinces of Hasaka, Raqqa and Deir Ezzor, the local media and social networks denounced on Sunday.

According to the reports, US military, with the support of helicopters and the so-called Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), basically made up of Kurdish armed militia, smuggled out a new convoy of 85 tankers, the second in less than 48 hours, from the aforementioned areas.

It's a damn good thing Biden has arrived on the scene.............

Oh, no wait.

Well, it's a damn good thing that the Democratic Party has won an election. I mean now they can pay attention to.............oh, damn. Never mind.

At least the media can help decipher what is "fake news".................oh, shit.
How did the US profit from the syrian oil?

who got the money for it?

Forum List

Back