Cheetoh Bandido To Steal Syrian Oil...believe me...believe me.

Ahhh....now I know why Trump moved those 28 troops...to 'protect' the oil...from the Syrians...in Syria...'scratch record'
Yes...not only are we there illegally...supporting groups who terrorise and murder...and rape Syrians (military, and civilian)...but now we are taking the oil too.
Wow...you cocksuckers do realize we ARE the bad guys in this story right?

Truth Justice, and the American Way!
Gibs Me Dat!

After meeting with defence leaders on Friday, Mr Trump decided to commit US troops to defending a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters stretching from Deir Ezzor to al-Hassakeh, officials told the Associated Press.

The decision commits hundreds of US troops to Syria, despite Mr Trump’s promise to get the bulk of the more than 1,200 American soldiers out of the country.

Trump 'approves expanded military mission' to secure Syria's oil fields
Your dear Obama sent the troops there to begin with. Oh, and I'm still waiting on all that Iraqi oil liberals promised us.

All that Iraqi oil wasn't promised to you by liberals, it was promised to you by Jr., Cheney and RumsFAILED. It was said that the Iraq war wouldn't cost us much, because of all the savings we'd see in the oil we'd get.
Wrong, you liberals said the only reason we were going into Iraq was for their oil.

Either you weren't born yet when the war started, or you simply just didn't pay attention. Here are quotes of many in Bush Sr.'s admin saying that Iraq would pay for the war with oil.

Who Said the War Would Pay for Itself? They Did!

“When it comes to reconstruction, before we turn to the American taxpayer, we will turn first to the resources of the Iraqi government and the international community.”

Donald Rumsfeld
Secretary of Defense
March 27, 2003

“There is a lot of money to pay for this that doesn’t have to be US taxpayer money, and it starts with the assets of the Iraqi people. We are talking about a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon.”

Paul Wolfowitz
Deputy Secretary of Defense
testifying before the defense subcommittee
of the House Appropriations Committee
March 27, 2003

“The allies [have contributed] $14 billion in direct aid.”

Dick Cheney
vice presidential debate with
Democratic candidate John Edwards
October 5, 2004

Actually, only $13 billion was pledged, and on the date Cheney spoke only $1 billion had arrived. As of October 28, 2007, the National Priorities Project estimated that the share of Iraq War costs that had been borne by American taxpayers exceeded $463 billion.

Ahhh....now I know why Trump moved those 28 troops...to 'protect' the oil...from the Syrians...in Syria...'scratch record'
Yes...not only are we there illegally...supporting groups who terrorise and murder...and rape Syrians (military, and civilian)...but now we are taking the oil too.

Gibs Me Dat!

After meeting with defence leaders on Friday, Mr Trump decided to commit US troops to defending a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters stretching from Deir Ezzor to al-Hassakeh, officials told the Associated Press.

The decision commits hundreds of US troops to Syria, despite Mr Trump’s promise to get the bulk of the more than 1,200 American soldiers out of the country.

So, yesterday, Trump was attacked for pulling troops out of Syria.

Today, he is attacked for putting troops into Syria. 28 of them.

We get it. You hate Trump.
I never attacked Trump for pulling troops out. I attacked him for lying.

No matter what he does, he is attack by you people.

THis shows that your pretend outrage of the day, is always fake.

Gibs Me Dat!

blind-followers.jpg

Never mind the real reason is to keep it safe from terrorist's who were stealing it and selling it in the black market.

Gibs Me Dat!

View attachment 288721

I thought about posting, such a photo or a meme, to make fun of you, but thought that would be uncalled for.

But yes, that is basically you. and all your ilk. Only less cute.

Gibs Me Dat!

View attachment 288721

I thought about posting, such a photo or a meme, to make fun of you, but thought that would be uncalled for.

PLEASE enlighten me as to how I am a sheep when you are the one who is quiet while Trump et al. do EXACTLY the opposite of what they purport?

I mean...am I incorrect here? Didn't Trump state that he was withdrawing us from endless wars (has dropped more bombs than Obama did in eight years)...Didn't Trump state we were pulling back in Syria?

Enlighten me fuckstick.

Gibs Me Dat!

:CryingCow:

View attachment 288721

PLEASE enlighten me as to how I am a sheep when you are the one who is quiet while Trump et al. do EXACTLY the opposite of what they purport?

I mean...am I incorrect here? Didn't Trump state that he was withdrawing us from endless wars (has dropped more bombs that Obama did in eight years)...Didn't Trump state we were pulling back in Syria?

Enlighten me fuckstick.

And if he had pulled out, would you have sung his praises?

And I have bitched about Trump not delivering on his non intervention plank.

Gibs Me Dat!

:CryingCow:
murika.jpeg

View attachment 288721

I mean...am I incorrect here? Didn't Trump state that he was withdrawing us from endless wars (has dropped more bombs that Obama did in eight years)...Didn't Trump state we were pulling back in Syria?

Enlighten me fuckstick.

No I would have cursed him...I adore the US fighting wars for zionist nutjobs

Is there something about this post and my opinion that is unclear?

I love how question the orange man leads partisans to assume that person is an Obama loving leftist.
Dont worry tijn, it happened to me yesterday

And he’s vastly more conservative than the folks claiming he’s an Obama bot. It’s hilarious.

I love how question the orange man leads partisans to assume that person is an Obama loving leftist.
Dont worry tijn, it happened to me yesterday

And he’s vastly more conservative than the folks claiming he’s an Obama bot. It’s hilarious.
Lol
“Hope and change” Only appealed the fucking morons… Karma is a bitch ain’t it

View attachment 288721

Enlighten me fuckstick.

No I would have cursed him...I adore the US fighting wars for zionist nutjobs

Is there something about this post and my opinion that is unclear?

Would you have sung his praises?

Never mind the real reason is to keep it safe from terrorist's who were stealing it and selling it in the black market.
------------------------------------ yep , I forget exactly where it was , but the 'isis' or similar 'muslims' had convoys of oil tankers filled up and ready to go and they were selling on the Black market during [think it was] 'mrobama' reign . Seems to me that oil production facilities need to be protected from the 'muslim' enemy .

Forum List

Back