Germany Connects Jews with Corona

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Germany, the powerhouse of Europe and the centre of the Corona restrictions battle, unleashed the Kraken against the disaffected. If you are not happy to wear a mask, stay-at-home, shelter-inGermany Connects Jews with Corona-place, you are an anti-Semite. And this is a criminal offense in Germany, punishable by years of prison. It is certainly a scary accusation that can ruin your career, at least.

How did they build the logical chain from Corona to Jews, considering Jews weren’t particularly prominent among lockdown supporters? The Corona protests drew huge numbers of Germans, altogether in their millions. The government described the protesters as neo-Nazis. They unleashed their fierce dogs of Antifa to attack protesters. They tried to shame the protesters, saying they walk together with Nazis. This is standard procedure in Germany and elsewhere: describe your opponents as neo-Nazis and Russian spies. This is very far from the truth, but it does not stop the effort to delegitimise the protest.

The corona protesters didn’t like it. Instead of being against the Jews as described, they actually identified with Jews. They compared themselves to victims of Nazi persecution like Anne Frank and Sophia Scholl. Anne Frank, a Jewish girl in occupied Holland, was forced to stay indoors and hide for many months. Her memory was awoken by an 11-year old German girl who had to celebrate her birthday in hiding from Corona police. Sophia Scholl was a German Christian who bravely spoke against the Nazis and against the mistreatment of Jews. A young German woman said she “felt like Sophia” as she gave away leaflets against the government restrictions. What could be more anti-Nazi than such comparisons? This didn’t help them at all.

Some seem confused as to what their roles are <<<<<<<<<<<<MY OPINION

Germany, the powerhouse of Europe and the centre of the Corona restrictions battle, unleashed the Kraken against the disaffected. If you are not happy to wear a mask, stay-at-home, shelter-inGermany Connects Jews with Corona-place, you are an anti-Semite. And this is a criminal offense in Germany, punishable by years of prison. It is certainly a scary accusation that can ruin your career, at least.

How did they build the logical chain from Corona to Jews, considering Jews weren’t particularly prominent among lockdown supporters? The Corona protests drew huge numbers of Germans, altogether in their millions. The government described the protesters as neo-Nazis. They unleashed their fierce dogs of Antifa to attack protesters. They tried to shame the protesters, saying they walk together with Nazis. This is standard procedure in Germany and elsewhere: describe your opponents as neo-Nazis and Russian spies. This is very far from the truth, but it does not stop the effort to delegitimise the protest.

The corona protesters didn’t like it. Instead of being against the Jews as described, they actually identified with Jews. They compared themselves to victims of Nazi persecution like Anne Frank and Sophia Scholl. Anne Frank, a Jewish girl in occupied Holland, was forced to stay indoors and hide for many months. Her memory was awoken by an 11-year old German girl who had to celebrate her birthday in hiding from Corona police. Sophia Scholl was a German Christian who bravely spoke against the Nazis and against the mistreatment of Jews. A young German woman said she “felt like Sophia” as she gave away leaflets against the government restrictions. What could be more anti-Nazi than such comparisons? This didn’t help them at all.

Being anti-semite is not an offense in Germany. It depends on your words. Days ago, a protester had a sign with "mask makes free" on it. He got sentenced for hate speech, without trial as usual for this fucking state.

urteil-wegen-volksverhetzung100~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg

Being anti-semite is not an offense in Germany

Many Germans have devious ways of expressing it.
We don´t even care. Most of the German right-wingers are even pro-zionist. It is but a myth that anti-semitism is raging among Germans. It comes from the filth that our stupid government imports day by day. All their allged values, diversity, tolerance, peace are contradicted by the stoneage islamism that they accumulate in our once beautyful country.

• Banned

What´s your point? Ignoring part of my post to lecture me? I can go out and say "I don´t like Jews". That is not an offense. You can also be a Nazi. Relevant is only what you say and do. How you say and do it.

What´s your point? Ignoring part of my post to lecture me? I can go out and say "I don´t like Jews". That is not an offense. You can also be a Nazi. Relevant is only what you say and do. How you say and do it.
Look at what you stated- apparently is a legal, therefore criminal action to be anti semite- maybe they should come lock me up- or try, or fine me IF it is felt to be anti-religious, or group think as well as a language and not an ethnicity-

Look at what you stated- apparently is a legal, therefore criminal action to be anti semite- maybe they should come lock me up- or try, or fine me IF it is felt to be anti-religious, or group think as well as a language and not an ethnicity-
No it isn´t. It is apparently forbidden to say certain things. But they can´t and don´t ban opinions.

Did they experience mass gassing and shootings
Seems young Germans are ignoramuses

Forum List

Back