United Evacuates Flight Due to Scorpion

That's kind of common here in Arizona.

We ended up getting a few of them in our last house. I got stung twice in our bed. One of those fuckers was walking across the ceiling and fell on me and stung me right on my chest in the middle the night. I had nightmares about it for weeks

Can you imagine?

The power on one little insignificant scorpion.

I like these sort of news! LOL

We ended up getting a few of them in our last house. I got stung twice in our bed. One of those fuckers was walking across the ceiling and fell on me and stung me right on my chest in the middle the night. I had nightmares about it for weeks
They can be pretty nasty. You know if you put a black light in your porch light they will glow in the dark right?

American varieties are not dangerous to humans unless you are allergic. I've been stung three times, it burns at first and then goes numb like a novacaine shot, but just in the sting area.

I was stung in the foot by a scorpion once.

Hurt like Hell and took a week to heal.

Stopped wearing flip flops at night after that.

They can be pretty nasty. You know if you put a black light in your porch light they will glow in the dark right?
... Did not know that.

My grandmother step on a scorpion once, when we were on holidays by the beach.

No biggie.

Here's five of them about to board a plane.

upload_2017-5-12_4-7-1.jpeg

My folks retired to Nevada and the first time I visited them my Father told me "the rule": If it moves fast, no biggie. If it freezes or moves slow, stay the fuck away.

He spray's for bugs, snakes, and scorpions so I've never seen one in the casita.

My folks retired to Nevada and the first time I visited them my Father told me "the rule": If it moves fast, no biggie. If it freezes or moves slow, stay the fuck away.
If something slow moving is what we are to stay away from, what reason was there to evacuate the plane? Just get rid of the bug in whatever way is necessary and be done with it! Slow moving stuff is the easiest to catch, so what gives?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back