"Unite the Right" takes one in the gut

Nope. YOu proved that ONE w.s. infiltrator, who infiltrated the Proud Boys and was kicked out of the Proud Boys, for being a w.s. was there.

The link you provided, discourages members from going and only said they should go IF, they feel they have to, as a nod to local autonomy of chapters.

I have admitted that I was wrong about how they were ordered to not go. NOw is time for you to admit that they were discouraged from going.

That was rhetorical. I know that you are not interested in.... real discussion. You are a partisan and ideological hack.
Aww, you poor thing. You just can't stop lying. I proved there was more than one there. I posted a news article about how a group of them were there and even denied service at a bar. And I proved the Proud Boys organization "encouraged" them to go if they wanted to.

If you didn't lie, you'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Aww, you poor thing. You just can't stop lying. I proved there was more than one there. I posted a news article about how a group of them were there and even denied service at a bar. And I proved the Proud Boys organization "encouraged" them to go if they wanted to.

If you didn't lie, you'd have absolutely nothing to post.

A news story that does not explain it's sources, but was probably the w.s. himself. Your trust of w.s. is very revealing. Do you always work with w.s. when they need your support?

That "IF", was explicitly explained as support of local chapter autonomy.

A news story that does not explain it's sources, but was probably the w.s. himself. Your trust of w.s. is very revealing. Do you always work with w.s. when they need your support?

That "IF", was explicitly explained as support of local chapter autonomy.
"probably"

LOLOLOL

That means you're making up whatever you say.

Like I said, if you didn't lie, you have absolutely nothing to post.

"probably"

LOLOLOL

That means you're making up whatever you say.

Like I said, if you didn't lie, you have absolutely nothing to post.

What is the name of the chapter that went? Or are they just w.s. who managed to buy some polio shirts?

The Proud Boys as a group, did not go. They expressly stated that they did not want to, and were NOT part of the rally.

Why are you so afraid to judge them on their ACTUAL WORDS AND ACTIONS?

What is the name of the chapter that went? Or are they just w.s. who managed to buy some polio shirts?

The Proud Boys as a group, did not go. They expressly stated that they did not want to, and were NOT part of the rally.

Whichever chapter wanted to go as encouraged by the organization.

Whichever chapter wanted to go as encouraged by the organization.

As part of chapter autonomy. But the organization explicitly stated that they are NOT white nationalists, and that this event was not theirs and they are not part of it.

Seems reasonable.

Why are you afraid to discuss the Proud Boys ACTUAL beliefs and actions? Is it because you know that you have to lie, in order to justify blaming them for the violence when Antifa attacks them?

This is a lie.

That the racist right seeks to defend the racism, bigotry, and hate of Nazis comes as no surprise.

It is not a lie. Your own lefty brother linked to the formal statement where the Proud Boys state taht they were NOT part of the rally and that tehy are not "white nationalists".

Why are you so terrified of discussing the Proud Boys based on their ACTUAL WORDS AND ACTIONS, instead of just flinging shit like a monkey?

As part of chapter autonomy. But the organization explicitly stated that they are NOT white nationalists, and that this event was not theirs and they are not part of it.

Seems reasonable.

Why are you afraid to discuss the Proud Boys ACTUAL beliefs and actions? Is it because you know that you have to lie, in order to justify blaming them for the violence when Antifa attacks them?
I've discussed them exactly how they describe themselves which I did by posting their own words. You're the one who's lying in the face of photos and news saying there were Proud Boys (plural) at that rally.

I've discussed them exactly how they describe themselves which I did by posting their own words. You're the one who's lying in the face of photos and news saying there were Proud Boys (plural) at that rally.

I'm talking about their words now, that YOU posted. They are not white nationalists, they were not part of the rally, and their name was not on the flyer because they do not agree with the rally organizers.

Would you like to discuss some shit they actually say and do, as opposed to what their enemies in the press say about them?

Or does talking about the truth not work for you?

I'm talking about their words now, that YOU posted. They are not white nationalists, they were not part of the rally, and their name was not on the flyer because they do not agree with the rally organizers.

Would you like to discuss some shit they actually say and do, as opposed to what their enemies in the press say about them?

Or does talking about the truth not work for you?
I agreed they're organization is not white nationalist.

You fail again because you're a failure.

I agreed they're organization is not white nationalist.

You fail again because you're a failure.

So, what is your "point" by harping on the one w.s. infiltrator and his friends, whoever they may be, who went to the rally?

Cause it looks like you are trying to smear them as w.s. or some such shit, dishonestly.

Dems lower themselves to attacking political organizations they don't agree with.

Only after the political organizations they don't agree with put 37 people in hospital and killed a leftist protestor. I guess you forgot about those assholes terrorizing the Jewish Synagogue during Friday night services.

Plus, they organizations weren't "attacked". They were bankrupted. Put out of business. As well they should.

The Proud Boys have been named as a right wing terrorist organization by more than one country. Why are you defending terrorists. Whether or not they're white supremacists would seem to be irrelevant since their goal is violence against the left.

The Proud Boys have been named as a right wing terrorist organization by more than one country. Why are you defending terrorists. Whether or not they're white supremacists would seem to be irrelevant since their goal is violence against the left.

Because they are not actually terrorists. Their response to the violence of the left, is perfect. That is has been lied about by the Left, and people believe it, is a very dangerous thing.

Because if this response to the violence of the left fails, then that violence will continue to grow until it provokes an even worse backlash.

That is why. I hope that you address my point, instead of just crying wacism some more.

Dems lower themselves to attacking political organizations they don't agree with.
Only you trump Nazis have any affection for the neo-Nazis. They're your cheeto-in-chief's kind of people, therefore, they are your kind of people.

The verdict, though mixed, is a rebuke to the white nationalist movement

An idiot article written for idiot OPs. 26 million is nothing to the MAGA movement assuming it even stands and besides, it is laughable their weak attempt to vilify people as "white nationalists!" Those are PATRIOTS, asshole, and it only reveals further the Left's anti-white, anti-America Marxist core.

Imagine anyone thinking less of any African-American if they were simply labelled a "Black Nationalist" by the rightwing press! :lmao:

Once again: just another dog whistle for the brainwashed reactionary morons of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back