"Unite the Right" takes one in the gut

Pay up racists, Nazis, and Proud Boys.

ROFL.gif

This is a lie.

That the racist right seeks to defend the racism, bigotry, and hate of Nazis comes as no surprise.
If what you believe is rights for people is depended on taxes then you fail. I get the rights. But damn! Most peasants will be worth several thousand dollars less earning 50 thousand dollars this year from the tax of inflation. Whoopi Goldberg had several abortions..

It is not a lie. Your own lefty brother linked to the formal statement where the Proud Boys state taht they were NOT part of the rally and that tehy are not "white nationalists".

Why are you so terrified of discussing the Proud Boys based on their ACTUAL WORDS AND ACTIONS, instead of just flinging shit like a monkey?
Those statements are lies meant for stupid people. Being one of their supporters, you are actually supposed to know better and know they are lies. Those are statements for public consumption. The "wink" afterward is for you.

Those statements are lies meant for stupid people. Being one of their supporters, you are actually supposed to know better and know they are lies. Those are statements for public consumption. The "wink" afterward is for you.

That you assume that, is revealing about the way YOU think. As a...normal American, that is not the way I think.

As you note, the Proud Boys seem more akin to ME, than to you.

SO you dismiss what they say, and accept without question what their enemies say about them.

Wow. No wonder you have a bad view of them.

Say, I bet you do that with everyone you don't like, don't you?

What a close minded person you are.

What would you accept as evidence of what they truly are if their words are off the table? Or are you consciously and actively, avoiding all information in your decision making process?

You should read some about the trial. They were able to show that the RW Racist Organizations not only were prepared for violence. But they were planning on it. They even had designated people to start the trouble. These people were derogatorily referred to as cannon fodder. And we have to sacrifice the dumb ones for the movement.
Of course they prepared for violence; BLM and hood rats had been rampaging for years by then, and your pet thugs were advertising on Craig's List offering to pay thugs to show up and disrupt the march. Too bad you POS criminals and your feral animals are already imploding and attacking other minorities now in your waves of hate crimes. You won't last long as a 'movement', so grab as much loot as you animals can while you can. Nothing says 'Social Justice Warrior' like running down the street carrying a big TV or a case of booze from an Asian owned store, about the only demographic willing to open businesses in your shithole 'communities'.

Forum List

Back