"Unite the Right" takes one in the gut

Because you lump those that went in as WS, and by continuously naming them as Proud Boys, you denigrate that entire organization .

Much like some assholes on here claim ALL Republicans as racist and stupid, and others claim all black are lazy, and criminal.

You're painting with a broad brush, whether by design or not.
There were Proud Boys there. That's what I said. And I posted evidence to prove it since Correll has been adamantly denying it.

So, why are you trying to work with w.s. to conflate the Proud Boys with the actual racist fringe?

Are you just friends? Is there some sort of payback planned? What is the deal?
Because they were there and yet, for some reason, you've been lying and denying they were there, over and over and over again. You even denied they were there even after I showed you their own official website encouraging chapters or member to attend if they felt so compelled to go.

It proves you're a liar.

Because they were there and yet, for some reason, you've been lying and denying they were there, over and over and over again. You even denied they were there even after I showed you their own official website encouraging chapters or member to attend if they felt so compelled to go.

It proves you're a liar.

You have ONE w.s. infiltrator who was kicked out of the group, for being a w.s. infiltrator, and a few people who he claims are Proud Boys.

The Proud Boys, as a group, in your own link, clearly state that the event was not theirs.

Kkk, proud boys, etc amount to few thousand scattered all over the country. Lib loons have crafted them into a cottage industry boogeyman portrayed as nationally dominant and supported by whites.

it’s another misdirection fallacy.
“We loot everyone because Proud Boys are everywhere”—imbecilic fakery

And liberals play the race card again.
If you have an ace in your hand you play it. If you play the right, you are dealt a hand with the race card in it. It is why the vast majority of racist organizations support today's Republican party. (Trumpism) There was a time in history when the vast majority of racist organizations supported the Democratic party.

Kkk, proud boys, etc amount to few thousand scattered all over the country. Lib loons have crafted them into a cottage industry boogeyman portrayed as nationally dominant and supported by whites.

it’s another misdirection fallacy.
“We loot everyone because Proud Boys are everywhere”—imbecilic fakery
If the racist support of Trump and the Republican party only included a few thousand people, Trump would not be bending over to kiss their ass and keep them in the fold.

You have ONE w.s. infiltrator who was kicked out of the group, for being a w.s. infiltrator, and a few people who he claims are Proud Boys.

The Proud Boys, as a group, in your own link, clearly state that the event was not theirs.
I never said it was their event. But I did prove there were Proud Boys there and I did prove the Proud Boys organization encouraged them to go.

If the racist support of Trump and the Republican party only included a few thousand people, Trump would not be bending over to kiss their ass and keep them in the fold.
When quoting my statement please reply to that statement and not offer crafted up new make pretend TDS babble

I never said it was their event. But I did prove there were Proud Boys there and I did prove the Proud Boys organization encouraged them to go.
So the Proud Boys can't stand up for what the believe in? I thought this was a free country.

When quoting my statement please reply to that statement and not offer crafted up new make pretend TDS babble
How did I misquote you, "Kkk, proud boys, etc amount to few thousand scattered all over the country" Are you as stupid as you appear?

So the Proud Boys can't stand up for what the believe in? I thought this was a free country.
I never said they couldn't. You really suck at this. You keep swinging and missing. You strike out every time.

Wow, you'd make a lousy umpire.
Well then post something relevant to what I'm saying when you reply to my posts. You're not even in the ballpark. For example, you ask me, "so the Proud Boys can't stand up for what the believe in?" As if I ever said they can't. I never even said they shouldn't, no less can't, so who knows from where you were inspired to ask that of me.

Elmer feels he is the only one with an opinion. :rolleyes:
But your opinion is shallow and reactionary. We all read your posts with the full knowledge that you would 100% support garnishing the wages of someone against whom you had won a civil judgment. Because it would affect you, and you suddenly wouldn't be so flip and shallow.

You seem offended for them. Because they're your Nazi buddies?

They are not Nazis. Nothing I have seen them, or their founders discuss or do, supports your claim. You are being an asshole.

I do like what I have seen them say and do. There are no local chapters, and I am not a young man in need of a fraternal organization, so I don't see myself joining them, but if I even meet one, I suspect we would hit it off fairly well.

Nope. YOu proved that ONE w.s. infiltrator, who infiltrated the Proud Boys and was kicked out of the Proud Boys, for being a w.s. was there.

The link you provided, discourages members from going and only said they should go IF, they feel they have to, as a nod to local autonomy of chapters.

I have admitted that I was wrong about how they were ordered to not go. NOw is time for you to admit that they were discouraged from going.

That was rhetorical. I know that you are not interested in.... real discussion. You are a partisan and ideological hack.

Forum List

Back