"Unite the Right" takes one in the gut

The were encouraged by the organization to attend. And yes, I believe them when they sought to distance themselves from Spencer and others.

Still they were there at that rally, which you've been denying over and over and over again, even in the face of evidence you were full of shit.

They? The statement YOU LINKED TO, said, taht they were NOT part of the rally and if INDIVIDUAL chapter, and I repeat IF, they felt they had to, THEN they should.

If any chapter did go, which you have not established, it went by itself, NOT representing the organization as a whole.

You are the one lying.

They? The statement YOU LINKED TO, said, taht they were NOT part of the rally and if INDIVIDUAL chapter, and I repeat IF, they felt they had to, THEN they should.

If any chapter did go, which you have not established, it went by itself, NOT representing the organization as a whole.

You are the one lying.
Here it is again. Read it for clarity...

PROUD BOYS OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE “UNITE THE RIGHT” RALLY

That being said, if a chapter or an individual Proud Boy feels compelled to go, we encourage him to do so. Chapter autonomy is a big part of the group as well as personal liberty.

Who's "we," ya lying piece-of-shit, if not the Proud Boys organization?

That being said, if a chapter or an individual Proud Boy feels compelled to go, we encourage him to do so. Chapter autonomy is a big part of the group as well as personal liberty.

Who's "we," ya lying piece-of-shit?
Chapter autonomy is a big part of the group as well as personal liberty.

and, what does that mean to you?

It context, it means there were Proud Boys at that rally.

and?

They were there by THEIR OWN CHOICE, not because they were instructed to be there.

THAT is what 'autonomy' means.

Were any of the attending Proud Boys black? Latino?

Many are, you know.

They seem to be a very diverse group to be labeled as White Supremacists.

Who's "we," ya lying piece-of-shit, if not the Proud Boys organization?

That is a might be IF, you are glossing over.

Do you believe your source, that they are not white nationalists?

You are wrong, dumbass. The Unite the Right was dominated by disgusting, hate filled, insecure, thugs.
Little boo boo , boo hoo feel better with that diaper shit of name calling and false emotive labeling?
Liberals hurling spittle when slapped with facts is delicious.!

it is sad and terrible that a woman was killed in Charlottesville ... however many more people were injured and killed by blm and antifa terrorists last year ..... facts .
Facts get you cursed at and spit on. Never interfered with fake and manufactured feelings

Trump is not responsible for your side's hysterical reaction to him.
Trump was a white business man who was extremely effective at administering to the USA and people who Love the USA. Overtly boisterous he infuriated the weak and weepy who want this Nation to be a panderer to deadbeats and all their fantasy feelings and fears.

This is a major blow to Trump's white nationalist movement. Richly deserved! Bigly!!!
Over $13 million of that is supposedly for the guy who ran into that fat BLM protester. Good luck getting any money from a guy who was already convicted and is serving life in prison.

Will the victims of the Wisconsin Christmas Parade massacre get any such compensation? I doubt it.

and?

They were there by THEIR OWN CHOICE, not because they were instructed to be there.

THAT is what 'autonomy' means.
Dumbfuck, everyone was there by their own choice.

Were any of the attending Proud Boys black? Latino?

Many are, you know.

They seem to be a very diverse group to be labeled as White Supremacists.

Just a few posts ago I was asked if I believe them when they deny being alt-right or white supremacists and I said I did. So who knows why you say this to me?

:auiqs.jpg:

I know what it is, dumbass, and it should be illegal.

Win by hook or crook.......Democrat's motto.
DukeU feels he should be the one to determine what laws are fair and what laws are not. We no longer need the Supreme Court. We have DukeU.

And no mention, no grasp of the concept that these new rules will be turned against you.

Because you know that they will not be applied equally. That they will be used by lefties to go after righties while you violent lefties get a pass.

Jailing people, for "crimes" that are only crimes, because of their political opposition to you, makes them political prisoners.

You are a traitor to this nation.
This morality and ethics against immorality and unethical behavior. It is evil vs good. Good always wins out in the end.
How many political movements that has a strong racial bias toward one race and discriminates against others has lasted in the world.
Trumpism will go down with the followers as a huge shit stain on history. A group of insecure, selfish, immoral people trying to assert their evil values.
At some point you need to go meet your maker. Oh my. It will not be good.

Dumbfuck, everyone was there by their own choice.

Just a few posts ago I was asked if I believe them when they deny being alt-right or white supremacists and I said I did. So who knows why you say this to me?
So who knows why you say this to me?

Because you lump those that went in as WS, and by continuously naming them as Proud Boys, you denigrate that entire organization .

Much like some assholes on here claim ALL Republicans as racist and stupid, and others claim all black are lazy, and criminal.

You're painting with a broad brush, whether by design or not.

Asked and answered.

So, why are you trying to work with w.s. to conflate the Proud Boys with the actual racist fringe?

Are you just friends? Is there some sort of payback planned? What is the deal?

Forum List

Back