"Unite the Right" takes one in the gut

Life can be a little complicated.

On one hand, yes, the Left continues to shoot itself in the foot with the social issues, and yes, that includes race.

On the other hand, yes, old fashioned, mouth-breathing, Neanderthal white racism still exists on the Right.

The two facts are mutually exclusive, and both ends of the issue just LOVE giving the other plenty of material to work with.

Garnishing a person's wages is not lying, cheating and stealing. It is a legal maneuver to collect monies awarded in a legal proceedings. You dumbass.
:auiqs.jpg:

I know what it is, dumbass, and it should be illegal.

Win by hook or crook.......Democrat's motto.

Liar.

Proud-Boys-and-Kessler-061817.jpg

That one guy was there against the direction of the Proud Boy leadership and was kicked out for his ties to w.s.

For you to hold an organization responsible for the actions of a w.s. infiltrator, who was kicked out of the organization for being a w.s. infiltrator, is you being unfair and unreasonable.

Life can be a little complicated.

On one hand, yes, the Left continues to shoot itself in the foot with the social issues, and yes, that includes race.

On the other hand, yes, old fashioned, mouth-breathing, Neanderthal white racism still exists on the Right.

The two facts are mutually exclusive, and both ends of the issue just LOVE giving the other plenty of material to work with.

Did you mean to say, "Those two facts are "NOT mutually exclusive"?

And "exists" is a very vague term. One guy on life support in Alabama, still sending in his dues to the Klan, too senile to realize they are not being cashed cause no one is there to do so,

technically would make your claim "true".

Does not mean he is relevant.

That one guy was there against the direction of the Proud Boy leadership and was kicked out for his ties to w.s.

For you to hold an organization responsible for the actions of a w.s. infiltrator, who was kicked out of the organization for being a w.s. infiltrator, is you being unfair and unreasonable.
You're still lying. You know it wasn't just "one guy" there...

Kessler and Proud Boys arrived around 7 p.m. and there were no incidents for more than two hours, but patrons and visitors along the mall did notice the group. At one point, the group was divided with several members in front of Miller’s. When they left, their departure was met with a round of applause. Later, Kessler and Proud Boys gathered at the Violet Crown, where they were refused service.

You're still lying. You know it wasn't just "one guy" there...

Kessler and Proud Boys arrived around 7 p.m. and there were no incidents for more than two hours, but patrons and visitors along the mall did notice the group. At one point, the group was divided with several members in front of Miller’s. When they left, their departure was met with a round of applause. Later, Kessler and Proud Boys gathered at the Violet Crown, where they were refused service.

Mmm, so you take the Word of an admitted W.S. without question?

Sorry, I give him almost as little credibility as I give the lib media. He has zero credibility with me.

ONE man, who had joined the Proud Boys, and was soon to be kicked out of the Proud Boys, was there, that we know of.

That does NOT justify saying that the Proud Boys was involved. They, as a group, were not.

You are LYING. And you are an asshole.

Mmm, so you take the Word of an admitted W.S. without question?

Sorry, I give him almost as little credibility as I give the lib media. He has zero credibility with me.

ONE man, who had joined the Proud Boys, and was soon to be kicked out of the Proud Boys, was there, that we know of.

That does NOT justify saying that the Proud Boys was involved. They, as a group, were not.

You are LYING. And you are an asshole.
You're lying again. That was the word of the news.

You're also ignoring that the Proud Boys organization encouraged members to participate in the Unite the Right rally.

You're lying again. That was the word of the news.

You're also ignoring that the Proud Boys organization encouraged members to participate in the Unite the Right rally.

The NEWS, has NEGATIVE credibility. That they said it, makes it LESS believable.

And it seems that their source, was the w.s..

So we have ZERO, multiplied by a negative number for credibility.

You believe it, or pretend to believe it, because you are allied with both the w.s. and the media. Three peas in a pod, you, the w.s and the media, all on the same page. How sweet.

The NEWS, has NEGATIVE credibility. That they said it, makes it LESS believable.

And it seems that their source, was the w.s..

So we have ZERO, multiplied by a negative number for credibility.

You believe it, or pretend to believe it, because you are allied with both the w.s. and the media. Three peas in a pod, you, the w.s and the media, all on the same page. How sweet.
LOL

No one cares that you seek to dismiss news you don't want to hear.

Still, we have Proud Boys encouraged by their organization to attend... images of them going there... news of them being there...

And all you can come back with is cries of nuh-uh!!

LOL

No one cares that you seek to dismiss news you don't want to hear.

Still, we have Proud Boys encouraged by their organization to attend... images of them going there... news of them being there...

And all you can come back with is cries of nuh-uh!!

You are lying. The Proud Boys were all ordered to NOT attend. Why are you lying?

It is on YOU to support your lies. And all you have for support, is the word of a w.s..

You are lying. The Proud Boys were all ordered to NOT attend. Why are you lying?

It is on YOU to support your lies. And all you have for support, is the word of a w.s..
Nope, you're lying. Sad that's all you can do. I already showed you the Proud Boys OFFICIAL statement on the issue. That means you already know what you're saying now isn't true. i.e., lying :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

PROUD BOYS OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE “UNITE THE RIGHT” RALLY

That being said, if a chapter or an individual Proud Boy feels compelled to go, we encourage him to do so. Chapter autonomy is a big part of the group as well as personal liberty.

Nope, you're lying. Sad that's all you can do. I already showed you the Proud Boys OFFICIAL statement on the issue. That means you already know what you're saying now isn't true. i.e., lying :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

PROUD BOYS OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE “UNITE THE RIGHT” RALLY
That being said, if a chapter or an individual Proud Boy feels compelled to go, we encourage him to do so. Chapter autonomy is a big part of the group as well as personal liberty.

From your link.

"We are not Alt-Right and we are not white nationalists."

"That doesn’t mean the Proud Boys are compelled to do everything the Alt-Right does. Not punching right does not mean following right to every event."

"This event isn’t ours, which is why our name is not on the flyer,"

Fair enough, I was mistaken on how strong the NOT going was worded.

Still, a couple of points.

Kessler was still kicked out for being a w.s. infiltrator.

It has not been demonstrated that the people with Kessler were actual proud boys.

If they were, they were there on their own, NOT representing the larger national organization.

Do you believe the statement that you cite, ie that they are not alt right nor white nationalists?

This is a major blow to Trump's white nationalist movement. Richly deserved! Bigly!!!

Dumb asses.

Suing people who don't have money is sort of pointless.

They should have sued CNN and other networks that promoted the "unite the right" event for free.

If it wasn't for CNN's shilling of the event, James Fields would have stayed in his mum's Ohio basement and no one would have been killed.

Moron Alert! Do not feed this punk another post. Let mine be the last this fascist whore gets on this thread.
Sorry Ringtone. Not even your own slimy kind listen to you.
This thread is about charlottesville.

The leader if the Proud Boys is in jail for burning a banner, somewhere else.

Meanwhile your guys are burning cities. You sure you want to start the game of people paying for the damage from their "protests"?

Or are you just assuming that hte laws you make up and apply, will not be applied to you, cause double standards?
Your lying rhetoric is no longer being bought. You are going down. You are going to be made accountable for your actions. That includes enabling white nationalists. It includes trying to over ride a democratic vote. It includes making a public health crisis a political football. On and on. You are paying and will continue to pay.

Sorry Ringtone. Not even your own slimy kind listen to you.

Your lying rhetoric is no longer being bought. You are going down. You are going to be made accountable for your actions. That includes enabling white nationalists. It includes trying to over ride a democratic vote. It includes making a public health crisis a political football. On and on. You are paying and will continue to pay.

And no mention, no grasp of the concept that these new rules will be turned against you.

Because you know that they will not be applied equally. That they will be used by lefties to go after righties while you violent lefties get a pass.

Jailing people, for "crimes" that are only crimes, because of their political opposition to you, makes them political prisoners.

You are a traitor to this nation.

From your link.

"We are not Alt-Right and we are not white nationalists."

"That doesn’t mean the Proud Boys are compelled to do everything the Alt-Right does. Not punching right does not mean following right to every event."

"This event isn’t ours, which is why our name is not on the flyer,"

Fair enough, I was mistaken on how strong the NOT going was worded.

Still, a couple of points.

Kessler was still kicked out for being a w.s. infiltrator.

It has not been demonstrated that the people with Kessler were actual proud boys.

If they were, they were there on their own, NOT representing the larger national organization.

Do you believe the statement that you cite, ie that they are not alt right nor white nationalists?
The were "encouraged" by the organization to attend. And yes, I believe them when they sought to distance themselves from Spencer and others.

Still they were there at that rally, which you've been denying over and over and over again, even in the face of evidence you were full of shit.

Forum List

Back