Unhinged David Hogg loses it, calls for Marvelous Michelle Obama to run in 2020: "End This Madness!"

"if you had seen me in my school's production of Fiddler On The Roof, you would know no one would pay me to act for anything" - Hogg

Michelle was in the White House for 8 years, Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch!

David Hogg calls for Michelle Obama to run in 2020: 'End this madness'

"Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch"? Hate to tell you, but the Parkland shooting happened on 14 Feb, 2018, over a year after Michelle left the WH with Barack.

What the hell are you smoking, and what did you lace it with?
are you arguing that she couldn't have implemented policies that would have prevented Parkland? you're stupid.

She had no authority to implement any policies about weapons.

Shoot the republicans attacked her hard when she tried to help the nation's children to be more healthy, eat better food and lose weight. All the conservatives started fighting for junk food for our kids in the schools.

You have got to be totally out of your mind to try to blame Michelle Obama for the Parkland shooting.

But then if you're a conservative it makes sense. Conservatives never take any responsibility for what they or the politicians they vote for do or say.

So sad.

since the 2nd amendment was written, our guns have changed so much it makes you dizzy. our guns have changed but our laws havent. a teacher owning a gun doesnt outweigh a student's right to live. all i hear is MINE MINE MINE. Japan has never had a mass shooting. the UK, Australia, and Canada barely had any. if you actively do nothing, people continuously end up dead.

No they haven't. They still use gun powder and shoot a lead projectile. That's all. Plus the government's guns have changed and the Second Amendment is designed for us to be able to protect ourselves from tyrannical governments.

We are supposed to have arms equal to government, but we don't do we?

Michelle Obama is a Communist like her husband, and Valerie Jarrett, her girlfriend, and mentor. She hates White America, and the concept of America in general. That's fine as she is now totally irrelevant, and will be for the rest of her life. Buh bye!

Her school lunch program was a total failure. No kids wanted to eat that crap, and they couldn't get rid of it fast enough when she was gone. What drivel. In the meantime she gorged herself on fried everything, ribs, and fatty foods. Just look at her ass.

Last edited:
Michelle was in the White House for 8 years, Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch!

David Hogg calls for Michelle Obama to run in 2020: 'End this madness'

"Parkland happened under her and Trump's watch"? Hate to tell you, but the Parkland shooting happened on 14 Feb, 2018, over a year after Michelle left the WH with Barack.

What the hell are you smoking, and what did you lace it with?
are you arguing that she couldn't have implemented policies that would have prevented Parkland? you're stupid.

She had no authority to implement any policies about weapons.

Shoot the republicans attacked her hard when she tried to help the nation's children to be more healthy, eat better food and lose weight. All the conservatives started fighting for junk food for our kids in the schools.

You have got to be totally out of your mind to try to blame Michelle Obama for the Parkland shooting.

But then if you're a conservative it makes sense. Conservatives never take any responsibility for what they or the politicians they vote for do or say.

So sad.
Yeah there were conservatives that did that. It took us decades to get there as we went from lunch bags to a food court mall attitude. But the real screw up with Michelle Obama's school lunch initiative was she had to count on corrupted vendors and non caring school employees who provided a bad product in certain areas of the nation. She was mostly screwed by her own.

Hogg is the epicenter of the world right now. HE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!

Why does Hogg’s opinions matter to any of us, he is last year’s news and he is trying to stay relevant. He has no influence at all.

We are supposed to have arms equal to government

Got a nuke in your backyard?

A tank?

Some coptors?

Idiot

No, but I have friends that own tanks, warplanes, and other things you think are "illegal". The intent of the 2A was to put "The PEOPLE" on equal footing with the "Government". What do you think it was about? Hunting?

Moron.

Why does Hogg’s opinions matter to any of us, he is last year’s news and he is trying to stay relevant. He has no influence at all.
First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you.

Of note...MLK went through all of that. Now even racists bow to HIS monuments

First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you.

He isn’t an MLK he is a hot headed kid, my best to him but he doesn’t influence my life outside this board. His fame is over and he is trying to hang on to it.

He isn’t an MLK he is a hot headed kid, my best to him but he doesn’t influence my life outside this board. His fame is over and he is trying to hang on to it.
just because he's cocky doesn't mean he's hot headed!

Hogg is a confident kid who attacks people, to make sure criminals with guns no longer attack victims

Hogg is a confident kid who attacks people, to make sure criminals with guns no longer attack victims

I said he is hot headed. Not sure how you got that I said he is cocky, I don’t see him as cocky. How many criminals with guns has he stopped?

since the 2nd amendment was written, our guns have changed so much it makes you dizzy. our guns have changed but our laws havent. a teacher owning a gun doesnt outweigh a student's right to live. all i hear is MINE MINE MINE. Japan has never had a mass shooting. the UK, Australia, and Canada barely had any. if you actively do nothing, people continuously end up dead.

No they haven't. They still use gun powder and shoot a lead projectile. That's all. Plus the government's guns have changed and the Second Amendment is designed for us to be able to protect ourselves from tyrannical governments.

We are supposed to have arms equal to government, but we don't do we?

Dude....................there is ZERO comparison to a musket (the kind the Founding Fathers knew), and the current modern day assault style rifles.

A "Minuteman" was someone known in the Revolutionary War who was able to fire their musket, reload, and fire again, all within a minute.

Modern day weapons can fire at much higher rates, anywhere from 10 to 100 rounds per min. Especially if you have an AR-15 with a bump stock.

About the only thing that modern weapons have in common with Revolutionary weapons is the fact that they both fire lead bullets and use gunpowder. And, just out of curiosity, when was the last time you used a lead ball, paper cartridges filled with gunpowder, a ramrod and used those to load your weapon? Quick hint, unless you are a historical actor type, you never have. Current weapons all have the gunpowder, bullet, and cartridge containing the powder (made of brass btw), in one convenient package. Back in the day, you had to tear open the paper cartridge (usually with your teeth), pour in the gunpowder, take the mini ball ammo and use the ramrod to push it down the barrel, then load the pan for the trigger with powder, put the weapon to your shoulder, aim and then fire.

The musket was the M-16 of its day. The Founders knew that technology would advance for both the government, and military to possess, but also for CITIZENS to possess to keep government, and politicians honest.

The musket was the M-16 of its day. The Founders knew that technology would advance for both the government, and military to possess, but also for CITIZENS to possess to keep government, and politicians honest.

If you think you can compare a musket to an M-16, then you not only are completely nuts, but you are stupid as well. No, a musket is nothing like an M-16, AR-15, or even a 7 round 30.06.

If you think you can compare a musket to an M-16, then you not only are completely nuts, but you are stupid as well. No, a musket is nothing like an M-16, AR-15, or even a 7 round 30.06.

Taken in the CONTEXT OF THE TIMES! Use your brain if you have one!

Hogg is to much a weakling. His physical presence is his undoing. When anger comes from him it looks like a 1950's Jerry Lewis imitation. He couldn't win a pillow fight with Ruth B. Ginsbergh! Oy Vey!

"don't ever stop. keep going. if you want a taste of freedom, keep going" - David Hogg (quoting Harriett Tubman)

Forum List

Back