Unhinged David Hogg loses it, calls for Marvelous Michelle Obama to run in 2020: "End This Madness!"

Parkland is young and vibrant. 30 percent are too young to vote. only 10 percent are eligible for retirement. its 13 percent Latino and 6 percent black. it is an affluent white community with great schools.

"Congratulations to Governor Sisolak and Nevada’s legislature on making gun safety background checks law. Nevada is the latest proof that the will of the American people will not be ignored when it comes to gun safety." - Hogg

Does anyone honestly, seriously believe that after 8 years of the Obamas constantly spewing their hateful, victim mentality against whites, their race obsessions against whites, their race-card-masturbations against whites, their DELIBERATE riot-inciting against whites, that America is ever, ever, ever going to see another black president in our lifetimes (let alone another Obamaggot!)? They were America's learning lesson that this race simply carries too much victim-mentality destructive baggage to trust them in such positions of power again.

16 year olds should be given the right to vote, my friends. they're smart too! they should have a voice!

A8E7095E-2614-422A-92F9-7DF85ED92D54.jpeg

since the 2nd amendment was written, our guns have changed so much it makes you dizzy. our guns have changed but our laws havent. a teacher owning a gun doesnt outweigh a student's right to live. all i hear is MINE MINE MINE. Japan has never had a mass shooting. the UK, Australia, and Canada barely had any. if you actively do nothing, people continuously end up dead.

politicians who sit in their gilded house and senate seats funded by the NRA who tell us we cant do anything on guns. WE CALL BS!

They say guns are as dangerous as cars. WE CALL BS!

they say us kids dont know what we're talking about. WE CALL BS!

they say tough gun laws dont reduce gun deaths. WE CALL BS!

I like the former First Lady and all, but she doesn’t have the credentials to be president. Besides, I am pretty sure she never wants to hold an elected office.

its not easy to quiet a mob of boisterous teens without offending them, but Hogg does it masterfully!

I like the former First Lady and all, but she doesn’t have the credentials to be president. Besides, I am pretty sure she never wants to hold an elected office.
I have no idea what you could like about her, but then again some people like asparagus, anal sex and Def Leppard.

from PBS:

In the week after a former student opened fire at his high school in #Parkland, Florida, killing 17 people and wounding 17 more, 71 percent of Americans said they wanted stricter gun sale laws. A year later, that enthusiasm has faded to 51 percent, a thin majority, according to the latest poll from the @pbs @newshour, @npr and @marist.

Public support remains high for the Parkland students and student-led protests like @marchforourlives and #msdstrong, but that may not translate into fundamental changes. Nearly three-quarters of U.S. adults said the Parkland students exacted little to no impact on #gunreform in this country.

Since Parkland, Jose Lopez, a high school junior in South Carolina, says he has not noticed much change around him. “It feels like the same thing over again,” said Lopez

I have no idea what you could like about her, but then again some people like asparagus, anal sex and Def Leppard.

I like all three of those. :lol:

POUR SOME SUGA ON MEEEE! I'M HOT AND SWEET FROM MY HEAD TO MY FEET! YEA!

POUR SOME SUGA ON MEEEE! I'M HOT AND SWEET FROM MY HEAD TO MY FEET! YEA!

Do you take sugar? One lump or two?

I like all three of those. :lol:

I KNEW you would say that, except I expected you to imply all at the same time.

Forum List

Back